Old members with experience - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

@BTC Future thanks for sharing your opinion and also some links base on aspect of knowledge you have in cryptocurrency regarding to the topics you created. @AshshI am also trying my best as well to impact some Knowledge on what I have as experience through my journey into the cryptoworld. I have a little knowledge for I have being in cryptocurrency since 2015. Therefore I shared the little experience I have and also I try my best to create topics by focusing and learning from other colleagues.i started like you and I have created about 95 topics of which about 10 was locked since my starting in this forum. I received about two warning points for creating incorrect topic that does not make me give up but I struggle more to learn from the mistakes I have being corrected for and which was the reason for the warning point. Now it's has been about 2months now since have received a warning point because I know my mistakes and correct it. I am sure you can learn from old member just as my colleague @BTC Future listed some names as well he forget to include some collegues  @Honny143 @Calvinpriva are also some good  collegues I met doing their best to impact knowledge to members in the forum and more others is not necessary I can recall all. I am best specialized in given some guide regarding the forum since I have much experience in that aspect. You can view some of my topics directly by clicking on this link below 👇

https://cryptotalk.org/profile/227295-babubu609/content/?type=forums_topic&change_section=1

I am sure you may learn something from the way we create topics.

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109548-suggest-a-fixed-price-for-talkcoin/*

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109618-success-is-not-always-what-you-see/*

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109632-how-to-invest-your-talkcoin-in-yobit-investbox/

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109894-lets-make-the-forum-rules-our-friend/

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109912-3-ways-to -qoute -a-long-post/

So far this are some topics I created since beginning of this month due to lack of time and job.

Edited by Babubu609

Topics have to be unique to discuss here so we are forcing ourselves to find some unique issues in the crypto world to discuss. I love to create mainstream cryptocurrency related topic on this forum which has to be verified from moderators to last for a long time on this forum. @BTC Future Thanks a lot. Looking like I have not checked some of your important topics. I will check them one by one. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 9
  • +2 14
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

As a beginner in the field of cryptography, you should read all the topics in the forum, whether old or new, in order to learn and increase your knowledge about the world of cryptography, I think that next month when currency trading TALK , activity will return to the forum CryptoTalk again

• +1 9
  • +2 8
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

4 hours ago, Ashsh said:

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Do your best for you to learn easily here. Continue reading and do some research until you can create your own topic that you can post here so you can contribute a topic. 

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If you want to learn new topics about trading or any related to cryptocurrency then you may have a look from other section of this forum. We have the crypto world section which is really good for having a discussion about cryptocurrency and blockchain. There is also some crypto news discussed there. You may also visit the section of trading to know more things about trading. Do not just stick from this section.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 7
  • +2 7
  • +3 3

Hello mate! Welcome to cryptotalk I am glad that you found yourself here. It is okay for a beginner to not post any topic without any knowledge of it because if you created some topic that you didn't know you could face some consequences here like getting warning points or worst getting your account ban. For you to see the new topics you can use the sort feature for it and I am agree to you that expert members here and senior members should keep spreading their knowledge for us to follow their paths.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 8
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, Ashsh said:

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

That's not true. There are lots of topic with sensitive contents all across the sections, you just have to look well around. Perhaps, you might need to follow some members who creates topics more often so you get notified when they create new ones; most of them are mentioned above. 

20 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

I couldn't add all names of people posting, as I don't remember how they are spelled. I forgotten @Raqeebzy who is contributing often with highly informative posts. These are mostly members that I interact with, as well as @rekter that creates high quality articles.

I included @Calvinpriva

I am pleased @BTC Future. Nice seeing people like you around in the forum, active. You all are the ones making the forum fresh and look good all the time, your excellent profile says it all. Thanks.

• +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is really sad that some well-experienced forum members don`t want to share information and experience which they have. I have  always wanted older members would help newbies and inexperienced people. Such way we can accelerate cryptocurrency spreading 

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

@BTC Future I really appreciate, thank you! 

@Ashsh There are many useful topics in this forum every day from expert members with different knowledge. Another way to read those topics is by visiting the leaderboard and you will saw all the interesting posts and i believe you will find some which you never read them. You can follow mentioned members (Optional) and those in the leader board because they write useful topics regularly, you will be notified when they post new topics.

• +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

4 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

listed some names as well he forget to include some collegues  @Honny143 @Calvinpriva are also some good  collegues I met doing their best to impact knowledge to members in the forum and more others is not necessary I can recall all.

Thank you so much @Babubu609 you also write good topics that are very important for the forum and its members. There are many new topics and that is why i advise @Ashsh to follow all mentioned members (if she like) so that she can be notified when we submit new topics.

• +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@Babubu609 thanks mate my name add in this discussion  @Ashsh you're new so  welcome in this forum, don't worry about expert members not posting topics everyday, because we have so many old topics to learn knowledge, in this old topic so much knowledge stored so read this topics and gain knowledge, this knowledge really useful for you're beginning stage.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

9 hours ago, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

Yeah, @Ashsh they are mentors and they gonna help you for sure if you got any problems just post that topic as a post and you can get solutions from different members. Rather than seeking help for old members, first you have to search yourself and do hardwork.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

9 hours ago, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

Dont be hurry but try to fetch the knowledge slowly.. As a noob member i have a suggestions foe you that read, learn and ask question.. You should be active first in beginner section because you need basic knowledge first About crypto world then you should think about trading knowledge, invest knowledge.. Hope you understand                   

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, Ashsh said:

If you haven't figured out yet how to look for new topics, there is a forum feature where you can do so. In this link I'll give below, there is a picture on it on which where you can find that particular feature.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109507-an-idea-to-encourage-members-to-create-topics/?do=findComment&comment=7362206

15 hours ago, Ashsh said:

There is no need to rush if you can't post as much as the others. Just take your time learning. If you got stumped on a topic, you can still post questions about it as long as nobody else has asked it yet.

I was literally a crypto noob myself at the time I joined this forum last year, and I am still learning today. The lack of knowledge on the crypto world has placed a limit on the amount of content I can give back to the forum, but I still contribute in any way I can. Given enough time, I'm pretty sure you will also find what you can do here.

As for asking other members to "increase activity and spread knowledge" which I assume to be making more topics, please refer again to the link I gave above if you haven't already. If you still find the new topics too few and unsatisfactory, then tell us on what section you are interested in but lacking new topics.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 4

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Hey, mate! I understand your worries about that, because when I'm beginners I find it hard to look for new topics and its really frustrating. So, I tried to read more than post for a few days, then I started to quote than reply to the topics, as other doing. Don't get discourage about the topics that you don't know, just keep on reading. GoodLuck!

• +1 3
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

It seems you aren't visiting every section there has been many topics created and I'm getting enough post for daily comments. I would suggest you to do follow good senior members who are creating new topics and on sort by option select start by date and you will see most recent post there too.

• +1 4
  • +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

3 hours ago, bino said:

Hey, mate! I understand your worries about that, because when I'm beginners I find it hard to look for new topics and its really frustrating. So, I tried to read more than post for a few days, then I started to quote than reply to the topics, as other doing. Don't get discourage about the topics that you don't know, just keep on reading. GoodLuck!

It's really hard at first to know things here but as long as you're willing to learn then you can adapt here just like what happened to me. I'm lack of knowledge before but I learned here different things that I can use in different transactions in cryptoworld. 

• +1 3
  • +2 4

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well, if you have a insufficient knowledge about cryptocurrency, all you need to do is to read first some ideas and knowledge about crypto here in this forum, it may help you to read the old topics because most of the topics there are useful, don't post for now to avoid being deleted some of your post.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

you can find the new topic by using sort by button on the top of each section and you find the new topics, as you are new here you can post your propre topic if you have new information or ideas, search here in this forum if there isn't any topic talk about your idea then write your topic and post it here, good luck for you.

• +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +5 1

You are right in saying that the more experienced members should create more topics for the beginners to learn, however, do not discount the impact that you can also have on this forum. For example if you read some news about bitcoin or any other crypto then i will advise that you right about it in here with your thought and you will see that members will respond to your thoughts and the article as well. This way you can also contribute.

With regards to learning i think that branching out to other section in the forum may help as well. 

Also, don't forget to follow members so that you can keep up to date with their content when they make new content. This may be helpful for you as well. 

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

4 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

you need to do is to read first some ideas and knowledge about crypto here in this forum, it may help you to read the old topics because most of the topics there are useful

Knowledge is compulsory we learn it and know it even we learn  it  or not this come incidentally. We get knowledge unexpectedly especially when we do mistakes we learn from it.

18 hours ago, nykas said:

This is really sad that some well-experienced forum members don`t want to share information and experience which they have. I have always wanted older members would help newbies and inexperienced people. Such way we can accelerate cryptocurrency spreading 

Yeah, that's true, there are some well-experienced people who don't want to share knowledge, they have the characteristics of being a crab mentality, they don't want to share know knowledge because they don't want someone to overcome them.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

to be a member in this forum warrants you everything worked perfectly we really be sure that we are all suppose to work as we are good its important for us to really keep on trying as hard as the older members to write good posts that will help you to make the right decision in its own time, they should teach the newer members working well with the forum and perfectly

• +2 1