Old members with experience - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

It would be a sweet gesture ,if senior members with experience can post more number of quality contents , as the secondary purpose of most of the members here is to gather knowledge, but what we see here are mostly repeated topics and the number of new posts are gradually decreasing.

Yes old members are our senior. They have too much about these platforms.Some people are those who do not want to share if they do not give their own but there are others who share two knowledge and tell others to help others. I too am new here but I have learned everything from my seniors.

Old is gold, same like our old and experienced members is the asset of forum and lightning way for beginners. As a beginner I suggest in the initial stage newbie should focus to get knowledge and experience. Then he ought to go towards content creation.

it happens sometimes when you get out of ideas but don't get worried try to relax and calm yourself think about the other things in your life other beautiful things which give you satisfaction and relaxation go outside spend your time with friends talk to your best friends on social apps share ideas soon you will get your memory full of ideas

Yes I agree with you old members need to bring up new topics that will increase our knowledge and encourage us to create our own topics

@Ashshit is quite right that old members are experienced and they know that how to create  a useful topic but if we not try to create useful topic then how we can able to create useful topics.  If we want to become expert then it is necessary that we read the posts of older members and search from internet then we can create useful topics. 

• +4 1

When you are in this platform either a old member or a beginner you have to read and understand the topics before posting under them. The old members here should share their knowledge on what they know about crypto currency. Some old members don't share their knowledge because they don't want anyone to over come them, or understands crypto currency more than them.

• +3 1

@ashah.in crypto talk organization our old member is a great experience. We are committed by providing dialy earning services by them. There are many benefits of our senior members who are not allowed for copy paste. Experience can be memtion by  post. 

@ashah.our old member is a great person and they will be able to provide advice work. This is an important aspect of our business and crypto organization soon very famous for the Menu control. 

Dear fellow your post is very well and on this forum there is a lot of senior and experienced members that can help you to do work on this forum and we should share our knowledge with one another and help the other members.Best of luck my friend.

• +3 1

Powerful cryptographic algorithms teacher closet profit sharing as audience whatsoever you're thinking that previous then you already give a contribution.  crypto talk why and how to operate also so they don't have a bit many issues of the play.

i am new member of this site  we need old members  advice and your experience post. I doing  work very means i completed 100 commence waiting my payment. I hope i following old members content and  posts.

There are many experienced members in the forum which can help newbies and beginners with their posts and comments as it will ve a great help to to them with regards to information and knowledge. 

There are many experienced members in the forum which can help newbies and beginners with their posts and comments as it will ve a great help to to them with regards to information and knowledge. 

Just you need to refer everyone else's posts and comments and try to extract knowledge from it. Don't try to copy paste from it as this is plagiarism and this is a serious issue which can get your account banned so try to make up your own comments. Also try to refer from old members for help as they are more experienced.

I think old members should post topics that will enlighten new beginners.. So they can have the knowledge and also post their own topic.. I will advice you not to post any topic that is not relevant make your own research before you post

the as unskilled person working consisting of coding, you should still view the whole subjects that in assembly, even if yellow operating theatre raw, on the way to memorize as well as hike a wisdom regarding planet epithetical recoding, i suspect last moon on every occasion currency exchange yak , employment can take up spectacular facility cryptotalk back

Your topic is unique as it is about the information and knowledge as old members have experience and it is necessary for us but there is no new topic upload here. These topics are repeated many times. We want to increase our knowledge and want new topics. 

This is the eternal truth experienced by the old members.  I believe in it.  Because the old members have been working on the forum for a long time, they can solve all the problems by working for a long time.  So the old members are experienced.

I'm new to the site, because since I entered this forum, I've had a lot of trouble finding good content, but after reading the different subjects, I've continued to acquire good knowledge from the majority of the participants, and with time I've been able to offer good content, so I don't need to gain any experience from the forum first.

The old members definitely has greater content than the beginners

Most beginners face problems in creating new topics.Beginners should read the posts written by senior members and follow the news of cryptocurrencies on social media sites because this will help them gain a lot of information about crypto and then they will be able to create new and useful topics. 

Good thought of asking question from seniors they always helped us and I hope they will continue to help us in near future. To create a good post we should have good knowledge of the topic. Best of luck!

Yes the old members in this forum sometime they do hide their experience from people which is not the best at least we should always share ideas with our colleagues so that we can benefit from one another in crytotalk

You made a very great topic. It will let us know some of the ideas of our seniors, what kind of ideas they have, and what they will give in the information is very good for us.

This is completely true. Old members have lots of experience. They knew everything about this forum and crypto world. As a result they can easily create new topic and post. They have lots of advantages.

As a Beginner you must read all the topics to learn knowledge . You must comment on different topics. Commenting on only one topic doesn't boost your knowledge. The senior members should help th begginers. They want to share their knowledge and advices with them.