Old members with experience - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

Your topic is sweet , it's an easy explanation of how a replacement member i'm , because it's really i'm not qualified to present an honest topic like good and old members here, but I aspire to be like them and take their words and concepts .

On 8/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

Hi dear every new member should learn first read rules and about fourm section then try to do posts if you never find new topic go to right corner on short by and find new posts but if you get old post of older mambers then read old post and gain knowledge from them 

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that old members have to be work for this forum and they know much about this forum and there rules and regulations

I am a newbies and i cannot situation functional topics like long-standing members who comprise additional understanding than me
It is stanch that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not certified to put cheeky massive dreams about trading
I absence to ask over professional members to spread bustle and extend awareness in tidy to gather from them and be an enthusiast of in their footsteps,I deliberate it will especially good thing and we are disappearing to appreciate

1 hour ago, Ninon said:

Your topic is sweet , it's an easy explanation of how a replacement member i'm , because it's really i'm not qualified to present an honest topic like good and old members here, but I aspire to be like them and take their words and concepts .

Yes I totally agree with you, presenting a honest and vital topic will be a very too ideal

There are a wide range of new and old individuals here yet the individuals who have old individuals here have a great deal of involvement with this respect. We have a long way to go from the accomplished individuals here. Experienced individuals should regard us

Yes, there are many experienced ex-members here. We also have a lot to learn from them. First of all, you can read the information on this platform about trading. People have provided extensive information about the trade they use. Among other topics, the form part is full of just the information that anyone would want.

Yes! Old members have a lot of experience because they have been working at cryptotalk for a long time.we should learn from the old seniors so that we can get some experience.if you have complete knowledge about cryptotalk then you will get more experience quickly.

Don't waste your time in useless activities and spend your proper time at cryptotalk to get experience.

There are many novices who entered this forum for the sake of knowledge and do not have much information to publish about it. Therefore, the old members should help in this matter and that some beginners have gained You have been warned about inappropriate posts.

• +2 1

You should spend your time working in the beginners section and reading the comments that others have shared, as this section contains a lot of posts that answer you many questions that you do not know and are able to publish

That all new members aim, we are here to learn from old members that have more knowledge and experience than us, they need to support us and make us better people in the forum, we also wish to be senior members some day, help other new members too

Hi my companion. It is alright, obviously, we can't raise subjects tantamount to those distributed by old individuals, however with time our experience and information will increment and we will have the option to do as such. You simply need to continue learning and working

Hello mate! We all are the members of cryptotalk. So i think this is all of our duty to spread this forum's activity all over the world. I respect your thoughts. But you can see that all the senior members who are now in a successful place they all did hard work and research. They made mistake and now they are expert. So i think we all should work hard and research more and more so that we new members can also contribute in this forum. No offence buddy. This is my opinion.

Old members are very experiences my dear mate. We can learn from them and from their posts. Just explore the forum more and more and you will find a new topic to post.

Right dear as a beginner it becomes hard to create a useful topic because of lack of crypto knowledge. Well experience people can work great if they share their experience and create some logical and exceptional experience and helps to explore the crypto world as the topics have become too old 

You can talk about crypto related topics and learn about crypto different topics.  You can work by going to the crypto world section and you will find many new topics.  Old members of the forum will be able to help in this regard according to their experience.

Hello friend, I am still a beginner in this forum too. Yes, I agree with you on that as well. We, the new members, have a lot of questions and problems that we do not know the solution to, but we do not know if they were published before or not. Also, the questions that we have are limited and are not essential, unlike the old members.

I always wonder as well why the forum is limitedly getting new topics.

How can we enjoy the forum if there is no topics? Absolutely NO way.

Therefore, the work is proportional to everyone whereby old members should try and be advancing the new member knowledge and the new members should be gradually learning so that they can also be part of the game.

On 8/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

You can find old and senior members from leader board ,this way you can easily find their content at forum. This old members pit great efforts in their topics and many of their topics ate now locked by Mods to preserve the best answers of topics. This will be great help for like you who joined now forum and wanna learn more. Also I suggest to visit tutorial section of forum which is filled with many top quality content.Make use of forum every section and explore it. 

Mate I think you're not visiting each part there has been numerous themes made and I'm getting enough post for every day remarks. I would recommend you to do follow great senior individuals who are making new subjects and on sort by alternative select beginning by date and you will see latest post there as well.

• +2 1

I agree with you. We are beginners and have less knowledge in the crypto world compared to the expert members so we always look up at them to share their experiences and good informations with us the beginners. I want to thank to all people who share their knowledge and support us 

if you are new to this cryptocurrency world on this forum that does not means you cannot make any topic or you cannot have ideas you should experience these things and you should share your own thoughts with us

Yes friend you are right old members are really the experience brain box because they have much knowledge and experience with lot of information that are important and useful to other members of the forum so I will advice the newbies to follow the posts and comments of the old members in order to have more knowledge and experience

On 8/17/2020 at 2:43 PM, Moontong said:

Yeah, that's true, there are some well-experienced people who don't want to share knowledge, they have the characteristics of being a crab mentality, they don't want to share know knowledge because they don't want someone to overcome them.

Yes,old members are surely full of experience. They are working here for a long time. They learn many things and face many problems. So they are the most experienced person. They know what's going to happen or what to do . We can get advice from them.

• +1 1

If you are new to the forum, you should read different topics in different sections. You should read and understand all the old and new topics. This will increase your knowledge and information and make it easier for you to express your opinion on topics. You can reply to any post and ask anything. All the experts will try to help you. You can follow any senior member. It will benefit you and you will learn a lot from it.

Indeed old individuals have insight ..they should share thier experience to new members.which assist the novices with improving thier aptitudes and can undoubtedly comprehend the fundamental goal of this gathering.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot