Old members with experience - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

Old members always keep on posting good quality topics. You can learn more about cryptocurrency bye read there posts, So always try to follow the old members. They have experience and teach us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This forum has many experienced members and old members. We can also learn a lot from them. If you want to know more about this forum, meet the old members of this forum, they have been involved in this forum for a long time. Knows a lot about this forum. So we should learn a lot from the seniors, look at their posts carefully and understand what they are talking about.

• +3 1

They donot  want to share know knowledge because they donot want someone to overcome them and i want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them.

Hye dear most welcome for joining us dear you must read all topuc clearly you know all thing related to cryptotalk i know there are many same topuc discuss again again but yh search more more you gain different topic also

On 8/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

Of course dear mate I am agree with you. If our seniors make posts than they share some information about forum. And if beginners made a post than it will base on the question or the problem which they are facing in this way many questions repeat at the same time but If our seniors made a post than it will base on information which beginners knew not.

• +1 1

How are you my all dear seniors may you live long i a brand new in this cryptotalk forum i didn't know very well about this forum please suppprt me and guide me my english is not better because i ama student .

Yes of course you said right buddy the old members have much experience than newbies or junior members because they spend their much time in the platform so the have the much knowledge than other members. 

Dear mate, welcome to cryptoworld.I am also a newbie.I think if you post unique and informative you will be successful.If the olders help,we can go a long way,because they are very knowledgeable and expert.We seek their help.

The new ones among us have no experience in this work but the old members have a lot of experience because they spend a lot of time in this forum and they know everything about things and are confident with the work so there is no problem in their forum.  Is to take skills from

The teachers of this forum are senior members after mods and admin. Senior members always guide us with their experience, they show us the right paths, give us solutions of any crypto related problems. They are most respected person in this forum. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Of course, through learning and knowledge, there will be useful information that all members benefit from through them, increasing experiences and increasing information, which makes you an expert in the field of cryptocurrencies.

I advise you to learn now. There must be a drive and a desire to learn. The more you learn, the more you will discover new ideas for publishing. This is a matter of time.

Thank you for sharing such a good observation here because some members will be facing such kind of problem but did not have the composure to spread it out, but actually in the aspect of creating topic it have to be unique and well presented in the sense that it will be useful to every member of these platform and we hope the senior members help us in creating new topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

When you want to learn and to inhance your knowledge then it does not matter wether the topics are new or old .You can learn even from old topics .So my dear go ahead through out the all topics read the posts and learn about this amazing crypto world

I think the members with experience have the same responsibility as the moderators to help the newbies so that they can catch up quickly so they they don't left behind and eventually get banned which is not a good thing for the journey. We should be team here and help one another by giving good reputation at all cost

Exactly if you don't know much about cryptocurrency all you need to do is to read first some ideas and knowledge about crypto here of this forum .If you read and understand the topic again and again, you will gain knowledge about this topic and then you will be able to easily create your post.i whould suggest you to follow the senior members who create good topics and create usefull post .

Am also a beginner here but I will advise you to read both old and new topics because they are very important and you can also gain more knowledge from it then also make or go for more researchs am sure you will gain more knowledge and experience 

On 8/16/2020 at 9:36 AM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

As a newbie you can as well post useful topics and the more people like it or engage in discussions and then you can as well

Obviously my dear, Seniors are more experienced than others. They know the proper way, how can write useful and unique post. Experience is very important not only cryptotalk but also other sector in your life. An experienced person deserves good works. They also know properly about other crypto related works, because they are involved crypto sector from some years.

How are you? Thanks for your question according to my information. This site contains several sections that contain a lot of posts and topics published with this. You can browse the rest of the sections on the site, read publications and comment on them, and you will definitely find useful and new information. You can also share them for the benefit.

Hey, my buddy. Thanks for this so useful subject matter. I'm also a novice and i locate myself unqualified to write down right subjects so that i'm looking to get a few statistics from their subjects. You may do the identical.

I find many old members who have more experienced in crypto market. I learn knowledge about crypto from experienced members. Some members don't want share knowledge because they don't anyone learn from their.

• +1 1

you know this is the best and biggest platform where a lot of members are connected on this forum from different countries. so, we can find a lot of knowledge from different members of different countries.  i am also using this platform for gaining knowledge. here you can find a lot of new or old topic  where you can also find new ideas. you can also posts comment on these topic. i like this platform very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/16/2020 at 3:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

Don't give up easily, even though we are beginners we can learn to make good and quality topics. You only need to read forums and reply to topics from experienced members, you will naturally be familiar and have experience. Studying in forums is very important for all of us, so that we can develop.

• +1 1