Old members with experience - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

Yeah they are really helpful for all of us. All beginners should follow them and i personally follow old member. It's really helpful for all of us. If we follow them we can learn really good things about crypto.

So my friend, I think that those who have more experience here on this site could bring us many good things and tell us if we could obtain good profits with perseverance and dedication

These all the senior and old members are our teacher about this platform and they must help us also by teaching us daily new and new things. So they are the precious pearl of this community which are also necessary for the new members to learn the things from them to improe ourselves.

On 8/16/2020 at 2:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

@Ashshit's true that making an useful topics is not so that easy.We often see so many topics which literally don't bring any goodness to us.So i thing fisrt of all we need find a suitable subject to make a topic which may help the other members and already not posted here.This kind of post will be perfect and everyone should get involved in making topics.

But what's the problem with commenting on old posts? Commenting on old posts is good for uploading them again and for new members to notice their presence! Many members believe that commenting on the old topic is against the rules of the forum and leads to great harm to our account within the Cryptotalk forum! But the reality is the opposite, but members must also create a new topic and it must also contain useful information!

On 8/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

yes  new members must have to follow the old members and expert ones so it is always advisable for the expert members to increase their activity and to post more topics daily containing any new ideas that beginners get an hint  how to work here and also they will start posting unique topics by reading views of experts.

I really agree with you, my dear friend, all the topics raised are recurring topics, and from beginners people like me, so I appeal to old people to publish valuable topics that restrict all members to my command and thank you

always take advice from the experience people in this platform so that you get more knowledge of this platform and could earn more from it. Please be carefu posting new comments and posts.

I am some weeks old in the forum and when I joined this forum I faced a lot of difficulty in finding good content, but after reading the various topics, I managed to gain good experience from the rest of the members and over time I became able to provide good contents.

Although I myself have no idea, and have been at the forum for more than a year, I still listen to the opinion of more experienced participants. Indeed, during their time of writing posts, they have 100% accumulated knowledge in various topics of cryptocurrencies to share with other users.

On this platform , the special thing is that by reading the posts of those who are old, we should gain knowledge because they worked harder than us and they are expert in this work. It can be helpful for us 

In the case while you are interesting in increasing your knowledge then i would suggest you to read out all the post that are existing in the forum either these are old or new it will help you alot. 

Yes I think old members are hold for us because they have lot of knowledge about crypto. So I think respect the Olds. But this is forum for crypto not a for anyone. So I think we should do post related to the topic 

Yeah! Thankyou for post , I am agreed with this post and you are right old member have so much experience of cryptotalk beacuse beginners will post 5 post in 2 hours but old members post 10 post in 1 hours

You are welcome once again.                       Normally, we newbies are expected to step aside for the expert to create topics so that we can make comments on. But to my surprise, I'm still seen post from last five, six and seven months ago. So I urge the expert's to please improve

hi dear @AshshPoints must be interesting to examine here so we are compelling ourselves to locate some novel issues in the crypto world to talk about. I love to make standard cryptographic money related theme on this gathering which must be confirmed from arbitrators to keep going for quite a while on this discussion. @BTC Future Thanks a ton. Seeming as though I have not checked a portion of your significant subjects. I will check them individually.

New topics create automatically. You just share your experience on crypto talk and also you should share your crypto talk facing problems here you should convert it into your useful topics. You should posted here, how you grow up? how you come here? how you are working here? that is all useful topic this is your oven creation.

@Ashsh Obviously apart from learning, this platform also involves sharing of ideas, concepts and possibilities about new cryptocurrency which allows newbies with low knowledge to ask questions about cryptocurrency and gets answered by experienced old members in crypto world knowledge for them to learn quick

• +3 1

Aa a bigenner we need to read the all topic wether old or new post. Beginner should read all post to get ideas, knowledge and information about cryptography. 

There are a most expert and senior member eho have lot of knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies beginner/ newbies must read rheir post . Senior  think that to create a good topic developed new ideas  and share knowledge to other  specialy newbies. 

• +1 1

Yes dear agree with you have need to follow our senior and expert members because they face some issue with related to this forum, for us it is necessary to follow them became they knowledge of the ways.

On 12/4/2020 at 8:25 PM, webamooz said:

I like your idea because there are a lot of people who are new member and they have not enough knowledge and information to survive at this platform. I encourage the senior and old members to teach them.

Their are rooms that the forum created for the members to chat with each other .  So it will be advisable for the newbies or the bigginers to ask confusing questions about how the forum operates to the older members. We are all here to support each other with advisable help. 

• +1 1

When I joined this forum I heard that if a person makes any single mistake he will be banned or given a working point. I read the rules but still am not convinced about my ability to start working. It was an old member that guided me with simplicity and I started working.

Yes I think it is a good strategy to have topics to motivate and persuade other members to create useful topics as I couldn't create one for this forum as I am a beginner. It will be good if seniors post useful crypto topics in detail and guide beginners about serious topics to gain knowledge and experience from their topics. I hope I will find topics that wi be useful and easy to read (scared of Crypto currency terms). 

learn new topics about trading or any related to cryptocurrency then you may have a look from other section of this forum. We have the crypto world section which is really good for having a discussion about cryptocurrency and blockchain.