Day Trading In Yobit - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Day Trading In Yobit

Yobit is a very high quality stock exchange. There are many altcoins in the #Yobit coin.Very best very exchange

Edited by expert_para

fiat or stable coins and see which one has the swings you have stated and down in small time and this is the good chance to make profits

• +2 1

On 10/12/2020 at 9:22 PM, Rosarvx said:

fiat or stable coins and see which one has the swings you have stated and down in small time and this is the good chance to make profits

Stablecoin or fiat is a good choice, but you need a lot of capital to get a lot of profit, if you are lucky that day you can get a profit of around 1% to 2% when trading stablecoins, because the average increase in stablecoins is around 0.1% to 0.3% only.
image.thumb.png.ea30e099bbb0e866e17654d8687cecd0.png

Edited by ayatoslaw
  • +3 1

My opinion it just depends on the current state; maybe volatile or stable, the former being the suitable, you wouldn't want to invest in stable coin for short term profit; you might just need to wait forever the right movement and buy/sell order, like the one you screenshot. Don't invest on shitcoins in the name of looking for volatility. In trading, patience is the key the wallet. 😉 

• +3 1

I like day trading in yobit because yobit manages their own cryptos values, indicator. Also it is too easy of use and bring different possibilities to earn money.

Yes we can do day trading at yobit on some other coins but we need to have a clear price analysis on which move to expect and make sure it is the dip low before buying any coin because if we just trade anyhow we can make loss and what I have noticed is that,with a good capital and strategy you can earn reasonable profits.

7 hours ago, George10 said:

Yes we can do day trading at yobit on some other coins but we need to have a clear price analysis on which move to expect and make sure it is the dip low before buying any coin because if we just trade anyhow we can make loss and what I have noticed is that,with a good capital and strategy you can earn reasonable profits.

Yobit is the best site i have seen for trading , although it is the only site I have visited, because of it legitimacy ,I did not think of visiting any other, there are places in the yobit platform that can make you ear extra

I think day trading on yobit is very doable and I find it profitable. Choose a coin to trade, I recommend you to buy Litecoin because it has potential for the future. Litecoin has high price fluctuations making it suitable for trading. The price is cheap enough to make this coin can be purchased by anyone.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2020 at 1:05 PM, George10 said:

but we need to have a clear price analysis on which move to expect and make sure it is the dip low before buying any coin

You only need to define support level, because support level is an area to buy.
so you don't have to spend time waiting for coins to fall in the area you expect.

On 10/24/2020 at 12:26 PM, Onden said:

I recommend you to buy Litecoin because it has potential for the future. Litecoin has high price fluctuations making it suitable for trading.

What about Ethereum? I see that Ethereum has better potential, although it is quite expensive, but it is very suitable for day trading, because trading is not about the price of an expensive coin, but about the liquidity of the coin.

16 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

but you can invest in the middle of any green candle, in monthly candle sticks.

Weekly or Monthly Time Frames are more reliable than Hourly Time Frames, but are you sure if only based on that you can trade successfully?
Several indicators are needed to ensure that your trading will be successful and get maximum profit.
usually I will use some basic indicators such as EMA21, RSI, MACD and Fibonacci Retracement.

Edited by ayatoslaw