Day Trading In Yobit - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Day Trading In Yobit

Hello friends, 

I have been searching for some coins to do day trading in Yobit or some trading signals providers but unfortunately I never found one.

But there is something that I can tell you people.

You can still do day trading here in yobit, you just need to see the chart of any coin, just see them in 12 hours, 24 hours, 7 days, 1 month and 6 month and predict the next move of the coin and buy it if it is reasonable, and sell when you fee comfortable to.

And One more thing that I have noticed is that, after each big red candle there is always a green one after that.

Here the screenshot is added as always.Screenshot_20200816-120327.thumb.png.99667637719b6fd6438835d2e7f1e328.png

Yes friend we can still do day trading in yobit and earn good profit but we should be very active because we can lose profit if we will not be active or we can lose our money.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

You can do day trading with any kind of currency, it just depends on the current state; maybe volatile or stable, the former being the suitable, you wouldn't want to invest in stable coin for short term profit; you might just need to wait forever the right movement and buy/sell order, like the one you screenshot. Don't invest on shitcoins in the name of looking for volatility. In trading, patience is the key, so wait for the right moment.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I have done several day trades in Yobit and most of them have been successful. My favorite pair for this method is BTC/USD but you can try other pairs like ETH/USD and LTC/USD too. The reason I choose BTC/USD pair is that it is very active now and fluctuates quick enough to allow for more trades per week (more transactions = more profit). I usually earn about $2.00 with every $300 movement of this pair. I recommend this trading pair to anyone who wants to start day trading for the first time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +3 2

@JohanDonneI perform active day tradings for some currency pairs on the Yobit exchange. Basically, I track the market momentum and if price volatility is maximum, I will be performing more trades by adding more investment amounts. Try to choose unique and valuable currency to perform the trades. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This is great, thanks for the advice. Although I have not always succeeded in dealing with the candles on the Ubeat platform, I will try to transfer some money to it and try the strategy.

many traders choose coins by the big volume to trade on it, and about the green or red candles i think that is not a reference to know the price will be increase after red candle, there are many candles strategy and theire success on it are not with 100%.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Day trading is surely profitable but it is very difficult to predict a cerain coin that it will go high or not, so you need any signal provider too in order to be successful. 

Day trading is definitely possibly in yobit and i find that there are many people that are able to do it and make a profit. As you have shown here there is a red candle that is often followed by a green candle, however this is not always the case, and there may be instances where the red candle will not be followed by the green candle. In this case i would suggest that for day trading that you invest over a few coins and tokens, so that you can also maximize profits. This way you do not have all your eggs in one basket. Furthermore, it is good that you are day trading in the doge market as this will show the best returns due to its low value. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I just recently discover yobit and im still confused on how to use. Binance is the only trading of coins that i used and have no experience in other trading site when it comes to crypto. But thanks for sharing i will include this on my notes.

• +2 1

Trading like a mathematical subject for me so I didn't do any trading yobit are any other platform, but you mention you notice red candle later green candle, which pair you notice this because this type tips help trading easy, you get any benefit through this strategy.

• +1 1

Yobit exchange is full of many dead coins and i lose my money in one of such coin which was yomi coin. I buy yomi coin but trading volume of that coin become zero and i loss my money. 

So be careful before selecting the coin for day trading. 

• +2 1

I moved away from day trading a while ago because I noticed that it is more risky and the profit rate in it is not enough. Perhaps we should be patient and carry out long-term trading in order to get better results from currencies. Day trading is good for beginners until they understand the trading method only.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Day trading is very risky, but not what a professional can consider risky as all precautions to gain are taking into consideration. As for yobit, all needed requirement to make the trade to be successful is easily handled by their trading platform, I believe this is not new to we yobit users. 

• +1 1

Day trading is very profitable, especially if the currencies we choose are good for trading, and this also requires knowledge and ability to analyze market movement and know the appropriate time for trading. If we follow all these steps well, we will be able to earn good profits.

There are many currencies that you can buy and sell everyday in yobit and earn good profit. You can watch coins like chainlink, waves, ripple, ethereum classic. Those are among the coins that can give you good profit trading them daily but you need a large amount to earn profit with some of them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thanks for your information, i am also a day trader on yobit and i recommend day trading require a lot of experience, how to select an active coin for you profit. Day trading gives us a good profit on yobit.  So Analyze the coin working in the market, their ups and down and then you are in the situation to select or reject. So through experience and analyzed you can select coin and get a profit. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, of course we can still day trade on yobit, currently there are so many cryptos that we can choose for day trading such as ETH, Litecoin, Doge and many others. Of the few cryptos on yobit, I see a crypto that is moving very fast, namely ETH, this crypto has experienced the most significant increase in the last few months, tripling in 6 months. I think ETH can be a profitable crypto for your day trading on yobit.

• +2 1

Day trading on the yobit is very risky, because the yobit market price fluctuation is too sharp I suggest doing scalping trading only, so you don't need to worry because price fluctuations are only small

@JohanDonne What a brillian idea am actually going to check if its going to work for me am going through all kind of tokens and crypto paired with either, fiat or stable coins and see which one has the swings you have stated and am actually going to day trade, I have never done it before on crypto. Thanks a lot bro. @Calvinpriva I totally agree.

• +3 1

5 hours ago, Mike1515 said:

Thanks a lot bro. @Calvinpriva I totally agree.

@Mike1515 I appreciate, brother. Just be good at reading prices for those coins in the market and be an active day trader then you will earn good profit. You can use Robotrade and you will never miss any buying or selling point even if you have an office job.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Day trading is very risky, but I would like to try it some day, it depends on your guts and choosing the right time to get in, patience is the key.

I was looking for this kind of profit, I will have a look on it and save some patterns, it will help.

"We grow by lifting others"

OK I'm a bad trader because you need time and patience. These are two characteristics I don't have.
Everyone can learn to trade but you should trade coins with a higher volume.

On 9/16/2020 at 4:08 AM, Sugibengi said:

Yes, of course we can still day trade on yobit, currently there are so many cryptos that we can choose for day trading such as ETH, Litecoin, Doge and many others. Of the few cryptos on yobit, I see a crypto that is moving very fast, namely ETH, this crypto has experienced the most significant increase in the last few months, tripling in 6 months. I think ETH can be a profitable crypto for your day trading on yobit.

I 100% agree with you now a days the price of ethereum go high and down in small time and this is the good chance to make profits with day trading i agree some users says that yobit dont have high number of options to see and predict the market but after some time i think these will add .

Your words are not correct by 50% .. Because this candle and the price of this currency is completely different from one currency to another and cannot be judged so easily .. I always advise everyone to first learn how to trade and how to choose the currency in which you will invest and do not hear anyone telling you to buy Any currency, it is often promoted