Is there any good ways to be self employed? - Page 5 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Is there any good ways to be self employed?

In these days most persons of the world facing the same time the financial problems are facing every 2nd person of the world its a very serious matter every person want to earn at home.

For years we have worked in the private sector to make others rich, and we have been unemployed in every problem. He is out of work now due to the pandemic. This process may be an opportunity to somehow do our own business. Various suggestions are very useful in this forum. I hope it will be good for all of us.

blogging, mining, affiliate marketing, dropshipping, selling your courses, online teaching,  freelancing are all of them legit ways to profitable self-employment

Edited by valiozzi

there are good ways to work on your own of course if one of those is to start making viral videos so they can advertise the big brands with you so you can monetize your videos and earn independently and grow your profits and have great capital for other independent businesses.

• +2 1

It is a good option is to generate money from home.  Currently, people face the problem that due to the pandemic they cannot attend their jobs and face major financial crises.  it is a matter of dedication and time to obtain the results you expect.

There are advantages and disadvantages to being self-employed. The advantages are simply that no one is your boss and you don't have to do boring jobs. the downside is that there is no steady income. good luck.

You can start your own business like reselling, freelancing. These are the most common jobs that people choose today. If you have this background skill then start with this.

On 8/16/2020 at 1:37 AM, pacific said:

Currently, I am facing financial problem, as I have recently left out of my job due to the pandemic. I want to be self employed working from home. Are there any better ways to earn from home? Your genuine recommendations to this are highly appreciated.

Working on the internet is not an easy task, you must have a good knowledge of many things to be able to have an income that allows you to live well, but there are several things that can be done, that is, you need many hours and a lot of work to be able to support yourself At least at the beginning, and when you have some time and experience you can become very good methods to earn enough, but that takes a while, it is not so fast, from your home you can do other jobs within your community that generate income Investigate what are the most urgent needs of your neighbors and if you have the intellectual and economic capacity you could start an enterprise, everything is to try to start something.

• +2 1

Yes, you can make a lot of money from home. You can start trading currencies and make a lot of profits. But you must beware of losing your money, so study the market well. With time, you will become an expert in currency trading.

On 10/2/2020 at 4:03 PM, Calvinpriva said:

There are many ways to earn money by self employed, i recommend investing your money in cryptocurrencies because we can do it even if we are in lock down. Just learn how to invest in crypto and look for good staking plans in exchanges like binance, blockfi, and yobit.

Thank you @Calvinpriva for these wonderful recommendations. I am already in cryptocurrency field, since this lockdown, and I have made a good income with cryptocurrencies. I am currently staking some cryptocurrencies, and earning some passive incomes, Also last week I had invested in buying a master nodes, and I think its helping me earning a good profit. Thank you for your time recommending me on cryptocurrency tokens.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Hi bro, there are many ways to earn money, but one of the best options is to participate in airdrops, that's where you can get the best profits, if you are Spanish-speaking I invite you to be part of different YouTube channels. If you are interested you can join mine, you can find it in my information.

Edited by Michar1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes,  there are many wats to be self employed you can wprk online as a free lancer or you can watch adds on diffrent apps like tv two and other apps like crypto talk.yobit and blockchain games all these apps can be used for best earning...  

As u can make your youtube  channel  need effort but it can be fruitfull in the end. 

Edited by Arslanbhai123
By mistake it was submitted first i wanted to add something more

7 hours ago, pacific said:

Thank you @Calvinpriva for these wonderful recommendations. I am already in cryptocurrency field, since this lockdown, and I have made a good income with cryptocurrencies. I am currently staking some cryptocurrencies, and earning some passive incomes, Also last week I had invested in buying a master nodes, and I think its helping me earning a good profit. Thank you for your time recommending me on cryptocurrency tokens.

You are welcome @pacific am glad to hear this story of you, cryptocurrencies are very helpful in this hard period because we invest in them and they generate a good profit to us. Investing in masternodes is very good, you just have to chose a good coin and everything will work perfectly.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are welcome @pacific am glad to hear this story of you, cryptocurrencies are very helpful in this hard period because we invest in them and they generate a good profit to us. Investing in masternodes is very good, you just have to chose a good coin and everything will work perfectly.

@Calvinpriva...you are right.. Cryptocurrency is very useful for all of us.  Because cryptocurrency is a very popular and expensive currency. But if we invest with cryptocurrency then we will definitely benefit.  But in order to invest, we must have all the information and knowledge of investing.  Because the profit of the investment depends on the coin and its timing

• +3 1

15 hours ago, Cleaner said:

But in order to invest, we must have all the information and knowledge of investing.  Because the profit of the investment depends on the coin and its timing

You are completely right @Cleaner before investing to cryptocurrencies we have to learn all their information and the basic things so that we can understand what we do and earn good profit. Its not recommended to invest in cryptocurrency without learning because you may risk your money.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

14 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are completely right @Cleaner before investing to cryptocurrencies we have to learn all their information and the basic things so that we can understand what we do and earn good profit. Its not recommended to invest in cryptocurrency without learning because you may risk your money.

Brother.. I agree with you.. @Calvinpriva..Investment is the key to success.  So you need to know a lot and make all the preparations for a successful trip.  For example, if you go to a place to travel but you don't know anything about that place, you will not be successful in traveling.  And to invest, you need to know everything in the crypto world and take the right coins and the right preparation

• +2 1

If you have good and special skills in any field so you can work for your own account.. but if not , you should discover your skills and improve yourself in any field! money doesn't come free and easily .. you have to do some services for people to get paid for that! also cryptocurrencies projects give you a good opportunity to earn good profits in trading only if you have good capital and want to learn how to trade well! 

• +2 1

If a good viral video is made in a few days, then you have a good chance to work. Then they can advertise big brands with you.  So you can monetize your videos very well and earn freely and you can make a profit in the business, make a lot of profit by investing in the business, and take your business a long way.

Thanks.

13 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Brother.. I agree with you.. @Calvinpriva..Investment is the key to success.  So you need to know a lot and make all the preparations for a successful trip.  For example, if you go to a place to travel but you don't know anything about that place, you will not be successful in traveling.  And to invest, you need to know everything in the crypto world and take the right coins and the right preparation

@Cleaner you are talking about investment but I think in which section you are interested you have to work in that section so it will help you alot like investment also need knowledge and great experience because we consider investment easy but it is hard at that time when you are doing it practicaly so get well and you will be successful..

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

24 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Cleaner you are talking about investment but I think in which section you are interested you have to work in that section so it will help you alot like investment also need knowledge and great experience because we consider investment easy but it is hard at that time when you are doing it practicaly so get well and you will be successful..

@Mark wood...your idea is right..You can work on the subject you have experience in.  But I have said that those who enter the crypto world and they remain ignorant, and for them the crypto world becomes a great enemy.  Because if you have no knowledge about the crypto world, you will not be able to make any profit from it, but you will be at a loss.  So it is important for us to know everything.  This will allow us to succeed

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Of course there is. because you are the boss of your own business and you are not dependent on anyone. You can switch to a different sector whenever you want. your life is not routine. You do not have to be bound by certain rules. but the only downside is that it has no fixed income.

9 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Mark wood...your idea is right..You can work on the subject you have experience in.  But I have said that those who enter the crypto world and they remain ignorant, and for them the crypto world becomes a great enemy.  Because if you have no knowledge about the crypto world, you will not be able to make any profit from it, but you will be at a loss.  So it is important for us to know everything.  This will allow us to succeed

Yes @Cleaner all depend about our knowledge in any things and in real world or digital world. There are many ways to be our self employed. And thanks to the cryptocurrency there are a lot of source where we can collect some income and then through our knowledge we can increase our income. 

Edited by tienda
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Self employment is very need for everyone... It is possible to advance oneself through self-employment.  Self-employment arrangements can change people from their.so it is very needed for every person.. 

4 hours ago, tienda said:

Yes @Cleaner all depend about our knowledge in any things and in real world or digital world. There are many ways to be our self employed. And thanks to the cryptocurrency there are a lot of source where we can collect some income and then through our knowledge we can increase our income. 

You are right @tienda...Knowledge is very much needed in our real life and in the crypto world.  Knowledge is needed to manage life.  You can earn money from the crypto world, but you need to know everything in the crypto world.  If you want to invest and trade then you must take all the ideas and knowledge about trading.  This will allow you to make a profit by investing and trading in the crypto world

The first step that you have made is involving CryptoTalk. Here you can earn much better than any job. You do not have to have a capital of money, you only need to know how to deal with forums and to know the correct steps in order to be able to earn knowledge and money. You can search and read more about cryptocurrencies then you can start working as a self employed from your home.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day