Is there any good ways to be self employed? - Page 4 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Is there any good ways to be self employed?

making money with cryptocurrencies so as not to work in something else is high risk. The best thing would be to take advantage of your individual abilities such as cooking and selling to have a more secure income and take crypto as something additional.

That is what it is about remember that when you want to work on your own there are many obstacles which you have to overcome every day, I mean to set a goal for the future where you want to go and what you really want to do also take into account that to create your own business online you need to invest both in your knowledge and in platforms that you need to create your own digital business all these points you have to keep in mind. Finally remember that every business needs investment but if you want to earn money you can use this cryptotalk forum to earn money.

On 8/16/2020 at 1:37 AM, pacific said:

Currently, I am facing financial problem, as I have recently left out of my job due to the pandemic. I want to be self employed working from home. Are there any better ways to earn from home? Your genuine recommendations to this are highly appreciated.

Job-search-e1449487214512.jpg.0124e350af014393cb5995668e3ae7bb.jpgseekingemployment.jpg.1fa9d36af2d1178cedf581c7f8271aee.jpg

Well, I can recommend you to research about paid survey sites, as them represent one of the best opportunities to generate income from home. Then this will allow you to earn the necessary capital to invest in other businesses that can generate a greater profit. 

Being from home there is a lot of freedom, you can even have several income, I dedicate myself to design and also try to be involved in the world of cyptocurrencies to generate a little more, what I can tell you is that there are many options you just have to take advantage of your tastes / skills / talents to do something that makes you money, for example if you like to write there are many pages, magazines and digital blogs that pay for remote writers. If you master a second language, there will be those who will pay you for translations and transcriptions, etc.

Becoming self-employee may be hard at first, but it has many benefits, keep going! And good luck :)

Yes be a self employed currently is possible! you can work as a freelancer make videos, copywriting, programming or include trading in cryptos and stock markets.

There is no perfect solution. You can start learning softwares and new skills on computer connecting your knowledge with new softwares. In the same time you can search for the opportunities in free market. 

Many of us around here work on our own in the digital world, we live from that, the first thing to do is understand that one will not get rich, you can get to do if, but overnight, impossible, we must have dedication in what we do, very well documented in any work first to avoid falling into scams or simply not know how to work, I recommend not to despair at first, and adapt to doing a job you like, not feel bored

Yes, this is a nice idea, and I encourage you and I hope that you will search well. You will receive a lot of it and you are choosing what helps you

• +5 1

Personally, I would not seek to be self-employed, but rather to be financially free.
You are self-employed from the moment you work for yourself, but you are still a slave of time and you work for money and not money for yourself.
It would be very appropriate that before deciding if it is a good path or not, you redefine what you really want, if it is financial freedom, or being enslaved to a job all your life, in which if you do nothing, you earn nothing.
I know that it may be very difficult to achieve financial freedom, but if you make an effort and are disciplined in the end, you will achieve it!

• Useful or interesting 1

creating from static to dynamic sites and you can do at home and earn good income. Look for good staking plans in exchanges like binance

• +1 1

Sure, you can and can save more money than your salary. Follow my advice and invest in Bitcoin, as the rise is coming, and according to my expectations, the boom will be the end of the Corona epidemic.

If you are going to become self-employed you should know how to work on your own, you should be responsible about yourself and you should work on your-self

Working for your own account is a matter that needs effort and responsibility. The best work I see successful in Social Media is to open the YouTube channel, so I know people who became rich because of YouTube and live a luxurious life. 

You don't work like an employer's prisoner though. you become a prisoner of your own business. Maybe you are working more.

Currently due to the situation of covid-19 there are many people who have been negatively affected in their economy, however there are certainly many ways to earn money on the internet, personally I have been working only online for 3 years doing mini appen jobs, some surveys and certain moves with cryptocurrencies; I have not become rich but I have been able to support my family with that, now I could not tell you which is the best for you since that would depend on your skills, needs and even the town where you live because there are certain markets that only work in certain parts of the world.

Online jobs have already taken important steps in recent years, currently in the context of the pandemic, they have become even more widespread. Either with the occupation of your current or formal job, as well as independent work, maybe working online is not to get rich, but it will give you important knowledge and connections within this branch so that your current situation can improve and influence your quality of life.

• +5 1

Online jobs are currently one of the best paid, in fact E-Commerce is what gives the most at the moment since who does not use the internet to make their purchases? and more due to the covid-19 that stops people from leaving, therefore everything is done on the internet.

Yet you don't work like an employer's prisoner. you become a prisoner of your own business. Maybe you work harder.

There are many ways, but in all of them you must make an investment, either in your time or in acquiring the tools for what you want to start that generates income, the best way you achieve it, is by doing research and the market in which you want to work. 

• +3 1

It is obvious, this is one of the ways to get money quite easy, but you must be very intelligent and calm, because you can lose everything in minutes.

Te apoyo amigo, no eres el único, yo soy de Venezuela y aquí las cosas están peor, ya que el trabajo común paga $ 1 al mes en la moneda nacional, y no alcanza para mucho y solo quedaría buscar en línea.

As a self-employed person, you can avoid working for bosses and working for money. Your priority should be to make money, and the best way to do this is to do your own business and to be smart. According to the money brought by the free market, a person cannot leave this job easily.