Is there any good ways to be self employed? - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Is there any good ways to be self employed?

Currently, I am facing financial problem, as I have recently left out of my job due to the pandemic. I want to be self employed working from home. Are there any better ways to earn from home? Your genuine recommendations to this are highly appreciated.

Job-search-e1449487214512.jpg.0124e350af014393cb5995668e3ae7bb.jpgseekingemployment.jpg.1fa9d36af2d1178cedf581c7f8271aee.jpg

Edited by pacific
  • Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 9
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 7

3 hours ago, pacific said:

Currently, I am facing financial problem, as I have recently left out of my job due to the pandemic. I want to be self employed working from home. Are there any better ways to earn from home? Your genuine recommendations to this are highly appreciated.

To-Get-a-Job-or-Be-Completely-Self-Employed.jpg

Hi there! I am also experiencing the same agony as you have. I am lacking financially due to this pandemic brought by Covid-19. I am actually employed but I have low income and delayed salary, that is why I am looking for online jobs to earn money and pay my bills. I watched a video about affiliate marketing on Youtube, I am not assuring you for a high income but I think it could help even for a little. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +5 1

I think being self-employed will need a lot of commitment and effort so that your business or agenda will become successful. You can evaluate the skills you already have and use them to your advantage. For example, if you excel in baking, I suggest you make a business that sells cupcakes and other pastries. One platform would be Instagram since I noticed that most people start their business there and successfully gains attention and customers that support their product and/or service. All you need is proper promotion of your services or products. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 8/16/2020 at 6:37 AM, pacific said:

Yes, you can work from home, you are already on this forum to learn and earn, also you can decorate your time on bitcointalk to earn. You can be a freelancer, there are people that needs your to write them articles and earn in return. Try upwork, but it can be difficult to get accepted on upwork, then you can try freelancer.com as well. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

The best and genuine advice  is that you should learn any skill and go for freelancing this industry is very vast and can make yiu a living by working daily on it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Learning how to trade will save you from poverty because i have start trading in this year february and now i earn good amount of profit. Also there are many online jobs that you can do at home and earn good income, visit fivver website.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Actually you can earn money at comfort of your house but just learn a skill then or you may earn some bit of cash through the microworkers or picoworkers try it and bleave

• +3 1

Your idea is good. But i think self employment need alot of attention and money. But if you try to do self employment. Then first of you must have to notice your interest. Then you will start your own business 

For example : if your interest is in hair cut and make up and you do this accurately then you must have to open a salon. And you add your short vedios on Facebook and Instagram people like your vedios and give a good reputation. 

• +1 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

The only means to be self employed is by making money online either through engaging yourself to forex trading,online Marketing,online writer like cryptotalk where you earn for posting.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes there is many ways for earning from home and also self employed so you can do. Such as in cryptotalk here you can do work as a posting and they paid you. It is right choice.

• +4 1

Being self employed is a hundred times better than working for any enterprise, you can easily start out small and grow bigger, in as much as you do that which you love to do best, no entrepreneur is small!! 

• +2 1

Consider looking into some sites that offer this typo of work and they still do like indeed freelance and check LinkedIn network. You can find here many jobs that are remote or contract remote. I do this besides my regular job cuz im into web development, creating from static to dynamic sites and eCommerce stores. Lot of job opportunities only question is what is there for you or some other individual.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There are many ways to earn money by self employed, i recommend investing your money in cryptocurrencies because we can do it even if we are in lock down. Just learn how to invest in crypto and look for good staking plans in exchanges like binance, blockfi, and yobit.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The best way is to start your own business and not depend on your bosses. Let it be, from creative activities to the regular restaurant business. At least create your new token and start trading on the exchange. The most important thing is not to wait, but to actively take action.

• +1 1

Hi there! Sorry for your loss, try to participate in every crypto airdrop, this can give you some money for begin. And after you get some money you can maybe invest in perspective tokens or maybe you can try trading, but be careful.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think crypto mining or become a crypto trader it is good but you should learn more about it before a trader.

• -1 2
  • +1 1

hi I am in the same situation as you over time I have gained some knowledge in trading and I manage to make a little profit, it requires a lot of work but you have to be persistent

• +1 1

You can start your own businesses like reselling, baking, freelancing.... Etc. These are the most common jobs that people choosing these days. If you have skills on this platforms then start doing this. Or if you are specially skilled in any area then train it for sometime and start to do that skill related job it will be easier than anything. 

• +2 1

On 9/8/2020 at 4:57 AM, Tunuu said:

Learning how to trade will save you from poverty because i have start trading in this year february and now i earn good amount of profit. Also there are many online jobs that you can do at home and earn good income, visit fivver website.

Exactly if we take crypto as like self employment then we have so many earning ways in crypto, we don't need to work under any boss because we are the boss for our work,

we have so many other earning option in online like YouTube app developer crypto signal provider, different types of jobs available just we need some skills its enough to earn money in online.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 08.09.2020 at 02:27, Tunuu said:

Научиться торговать спасет вас от бедности, потому что я начал торговать в феврале этого года и теперь зарабатываю хорошую прибыль. Также есть много онлайн-вакансий, которые вы можете выполнять дома и получать хороший доход, посетите пять веб-сайтов.

Что бы торговать нужны не только финансы . В интернете очень много спама на которые ведутся новички нужно проверять прежде чем вложиться 

3 hours ago, oumahrach said:

привет, я нахожусь в той же ситуации, что и вы. Со временем я приобрел некоторые знания в торговле, и мне удается получить небольшую прибыль, это требует много работы, но вы должны быть настойчивыми

Лучше выбрать тему которая вам по душе чем именно хотите заниматься , и пройти так сказать обучение на ютубе много роликов .Удачи Вам!

• +1 1

Go back to your usual job, look for an ordinary one, do not delve into the Internet, you will float your brain, this is my sincere advice to you.

• +1 2

Figuring out how to exchange will spare you from neediness since I have begin exchanging this year february and now I gain great measure of benefit. Additionally there are numerous online positions that you can do at home and gain great pay, visit fivver site. 

if you have commetment go work finish the commentment..,then start a self employment work what you wish...you alredy have commetments...then your self empolyment failures..you cant go move forword..thats my words to you man

• +1 1

I think you can make money while you are at home, but it is really difficult if you do not have a skill such as Photoshop or montage and work on freelance sites

On 8/16/2020 at 6:37 AM, pacific said:

To-Get-a-Job-or-Be-Completely-Self-Employed.jpg

Yes sister you can work frome home for sure, find what you are best in it, like cooking for exemple and make a channel in youtube and start your own mediatelevision and try to bring more idea in the channel like what to do in life problems, if you dont like this one try to use PTC ( pay to click) option, but it wont work good if you dont have referrals under you in it, it's very hard to invite users to join you in any program, that's why you will need some special skills in the Sociology of people, 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.