Movies about cryptocurrency. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Movies about cryptocurrency.

What a good content that you made buddy. This was a very helpful topic that the newbies can read and apply in their way here in this forum because watching movies about cryptocurrency will give us additional knowledge and we can find something in that movie that we can't find here and it is also good for killing time when we are bored.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -1 1
  • +1 9
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have never seen one but am so looking for so many of them , one of the best that I watched was as bitcoin documentary , its called bitcoin beyond the bubble and its one of those crazy kind of documentary that works perfectly for us in every kind of place as we see 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Thank you for sharing with us these films that talk about cryptocurrency, it is a great idea to invest the time we spend at home due to the Corona virus in learning and increasing our knowledge about crypto

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

thank you for your topic, when we watch any film we get an idea or courage in our life, because any film holding a letter to peoples for Learning from this film.

• +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Of course my friend, I will watch these movies

We are looking for knowledge through the forum, Google and YouTube

Thank you for adding these films to the forum. I think everyone will watch and gain more information

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I know that we are still having this pandemic virus in our country and we are still required to stay at home to avoid the risk of spreading the virus. It's better to spend our time exploring the crypto world like joining forums like this. We may also spend our time researching cryptocurrency and we can also spend our time on some entertainment which is still related to cryptocurrency. We can watch movies about cryptocurrency, I have here a link of 8 best movie about cryptocurrency, credits to AE Ventures.

Hoping that you will get a lesson from watching the movies.

Have a look with this link to see those movies: https://medium.com/ae-ventures/top-8-blockchain-and-crypto-movies-you-need-to-watch-this-autumn-565473c97654

Spending time by watching movies in the period is out of world and even you can learn through then who would stop you. I have already watched some movies but I am sure I am gonna watch all the movies.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, good movies. I really liked the ones that showed the history of bitcoin. I couldn't believe I can recently know bitcoin, leaving the time it was increasing unknown to me. I hope not to late for me though. 

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Watching Movies are short videos always useful to learn anything easily, present so many peoples not interested to read books and gain knowledge, because they thinks its boring but when watch any movie are videos its easily understand,

so you mention 8 movies crypto related so its really useful for us because these movie maker's do good research then they make movies so we learn new information through this movies, thanks to suggest this movies when I free I really watch these movies.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

19 hours ago, SilverF said:

I didn't know there were movies about cryptocurrencies, some interesting documentaries but never a movie, there are some outstanding ones with particular themes, thanks for sharing this with us.

I would like to download some, but apparently, I can not.🤷‍♂️

There is no specific website for downloading movies, as we should expect we cannot download it easily. You may find some other good websites for downloading old and international movies. It won't be downloaded on a safe website because the movie, you can download it on some unsecured website.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Have you watched these movies yet?

What is your take on them? I remember watching 10 minutes from "The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin" but almost fell asleep.

Lol 😂 Well, most of them are just digging the surface. Core ideas about blockchain technology are not available in any documentaries(I have not found yet). I will just watch overview of some films from this list to test.Instead of wasting time by watching nonsense crypto related stuff, I recommend guys to have some paid course about blockchain technology. If they are serious and have money and ideas to run business, they would earn the huge benefits by setting up own crypto project.  Anyway @Moontong , thanks for your effort. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Great work for sharing these interesting movies. This story of "Bitcoin Big Bang" it seems really sad! Just imagine a bitcoin exchange based in Tokyo, which at one point was responsible for 70% of all bitcoin transactions worldwide. It operated between 2010 and 2014 but unfortunately, the exchange suffered a hack attack and lost over 450K worth of bitcoin! Am going to watch this today.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well, that's good mate, it may help a lot of members here especially for those newbies who want to learn more about cryptocurrency because by watching this given movies, it may help them to know the cryptocurrency easily because it shows some visuals that can help to easily understand the topic.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Lol 😂 Well, most of them are just digging the surface. Core ideas about blockchain technology are not available in any documentaries(I have not found yet). I will just watch overview of some films from this list to test.Instead of wasting time by watching nonsense crypto related stuff, I recommend guys to have some paid course about blockchain technology. If they are serious and have money and ideas to run business, they would earn the huge benefits by setting up own crypto project.  Anyway @Moontong , thanks for your effort. 

Well, applying on a course about blockchain ane cryptocurrency is way better than watching movies because you can really gain a good knowledge on it, but there are some people who can afford to apply for those courses and also there are some people who love watching movies so I suggested theses websites about movies of cryptocurrency. @Whited35

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for sharing the list of movies that deal with the blockchain and crypto. I think that movies will appeal to a much larger audience. People tend to respond better to visual mediums, such as movies, as opposed to having to do their own research and read. And it will help people to understand this currency better as well. Hopefully with an increase in the number of viewers for these movies that more people will become invested in crypto and the price will soar even further. That would be good. Also, you are right... it is a great way to spend your time during the lockdown. 

• +3 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

@Irungu I have also watched bitcoin before the bubble it was very illuminating so its one that I loved to watch, but just as there are movies about wall street I would love to see a movie on crypto it would be the best that would end the year well for us.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Moontong said:

but there are some people who can afford to apply for those courses and also there are some people who love watching movies so I suggested theses websites about movies of cryptocurrency. @Whited35

@Moontong I recommend them to search some courses on Edx.org. User can still get enrolled for free if there are any good courses about the blockchain technology but you have to pay the amounts if you need a certificate after completing the courses. 

• +1 1

Nice information you have shared because in this world has lot of people who want to involved in crypto currency but they think its illegal so if they watch movie about crypto currency then surely they will understand the benefit of crypto currency.. Its a good idea you have shared                 

• +2 2
  • +3 2

Yes, we sit most of the time at home, so we must take advantage of this and the idea of watching movies is great because I love movies that talk about the world of crypto, I will start watching them Thank you.

I have been suggested this movie by one of my friend. And I forgot to watch it. Definitely I will be watching now. I think there is more need of this type of movies which bring something change in society. People don't like to learn things if it is reached by a professor or a tutor but they will love to learn if it is by movies.

• +2 1

On 8/17/2020 at 12:34 AM, marce9427 said:

@Moontong

In fact, I had seen this topic before, however I share this list of movies. Since they are a great way to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and there is no better way than to do it through movies and entertainment.
These films are a marathon of entertainment for people who remain in quarantine and for those who increasingly want to learn more about this crypto world:
1. Looking for Satoshi Nakamoto. (2015)
2. Cryptopia: Bitcoin, Blockchain and the Future of the Internet (2020)
3. Viraali (2017)
4. Crypto (2019)
5. Crypto (2018)
6. Bitcoin: The End of Money as We Know It (2015)

These films are highly recommended, since once we see them our knowledge will be much more enriched and I assure you that you will be left wanting to know more about this subject.

These films are much better than those which mentioned in the topic.. i didn't see all of them but i really believe in the important role of films and how they can affect on the minds of people allover the world! it's really important to make more films about this field because there are many people don't even know the meaning of this cryptocurrencies world and how it works! especially for those who live in the third world countries.

• -2 1
  • +3 1

I have seen that movie to @Mwangi its a documentary actually but there are others about bitcoin and they are usually a  little bit dirty thats why I stopped watching them but billions and Devil are two example. and we need to actually not be afraid of really trying documentaries they actually do work perfectly for us

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 8/20/2020 at 12:30 AM, P A Ashif said:

I have been suggested this movie by one of my friend. And I forgot to watch it. Definitely I will be watching now. I think there is more need of this type of movies which bring something changes in society. People don't like to learn things if it is reached by a professor or a tutor but they will love to learn if it is by movies.

There are some people who prefer to learn such things through watching because there are people who are so lazy reading long text and the best alternative for it is watching such as video tutorials or watching movies as well.

On 8/19/2020 at 12:35 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Nice information you have shared because in this world has lot of people who want to involved in crypto currency but they think its illegal so if they watch movie about crypto currency then surely they will understand the benefit of crypto currency.. It's a good idea you have shared                 

Well said, watching movies will help them know the things about cryptocurrency, thankfully we have that kind of movies which we can use for entertainment and gaining knowledge as well.

hey thank you so much for sharing this list of movies never had a thought about movie related to crypto and also an perfect time to watch where u are bored of daily stuffs and will be getting lost of information by these movies