3 ways to  qoute  a long Post - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

3 ways to  qoute  a long Post

poster8_15_101150.png.16c9aa99247abb3b69f645128639bb3f.png

Its very bad and srressful sometimes when some users qoute our posts. This users oftens did this not knowing about the second feature of qouting a post. Dear all newbies or begginners we are all ready to help you from making mistakes. We are all one commiunity met together and get employed to serve the same job we have eqaul payments not differing from the number posts we have neither the ranks.

3 WAYS TO QOUTE A POST

1. By using the qoute visible option.

2. By using the qoute selection invisible Option

3. By using the tagging option

Steps to apply the second feature of qouting long post.

1. BY USING THE QOUTE VISIBLE OPTION

This option is visible to everyone we can all see it on every user that post or by creating topics. This is very useful in qouting a short post. Here is a screenshot to this option below👇

Screenshot_20200815-101508.png.322f16dda77ea2b92ed48ff0ef18c8c5.png

2. BY USING THE QOUTE SELECTION INVISIBLE OPTION

This option is invisible, and this option is mostly use in qouting long post. When you see a long post or when someone qoutes you long post try to read it. Try to identify were you understand and have question to ask. Just as you can see from the screenshot below 👇

Screenshot_20200815-091106.thumb.png.be426a87eb0b94f7b9cd2ab9afcd5e0a.png

This feature is applicable to both Android users and desktop users. All you need to do is to click on the sentence for few seconds there you can select to were appropriate you want to qoutes below it shows you the qoute selection option and click on it.

3. THE TAGGING OPTION

This feature is the easiest feature and popular feature that is use even on social media. If you can't use that feature you can apply the next feature which is the tagging option. By using the symbol ''@'' at beginning and follow by the name of the person you are trying to tag instead of qouting.

Below I can make use of the qoute option by tagging the names of some good contributors and experts of the forum although they are not on the leadersboard but their works activities get our attentions towards the forum and they worth attention and good friends to be trusted.  @BTC Future @Calvinpriva @Whited35 @rekter @Mcd0d0 @Ndayebo8 @Honny143 @kitekite24 @bino @Dorjoy12 . I am happy to welcome everyone including the newbies with great hope that this topic gonna be very helpful to everyone that crosses it having problem with this feature.

poster8_15_102423.png.1e344c566610583aab460c0eb92c17f2.png

Note: this users I tagged are always ready to help you in kind of asking questions you find complicated. I will also be there for you all if you have questions regarding the forum and about cryptocurrency with the little knowledge I have if I don't know I will forward it to some Experts here for good feedback. Nice to meet you all🙏

Thanks @Babubu609 for share this nice information towards of us how to quoted a post in a short way...actually i was forget the second way you have mentioned above..but now i am able to quoted any post shorty when see the topic is so big.. Hope it will be helpful for the senior member too who dont know about this feature..                  

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

@Dorjoy12nice to learn that from you. Your work is going good in this forum. I hope one-day you will be like us and I am proud to meet a good friend like you. You are welcome to this forum once again

4 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

@Dorjoy12nice to learn that from you. Your work is going good in this forum. I hope one-day you will be like us and I am proud to meet a good friend like you. You are welcome to this forum once again

@Babubu609 one thing more to discussed with you that we should not have only target to help member who is noob but we need to help this forum too by find out spammer especially who copy and paste another content etc.. We should take active for them..so that our contribution for this forum will increase and this forum will be MORE clean with useful Information only..               

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

@Dorjoy12That is right my friend our contribution means a lot but get this my friend as for the noobs we need to let them know their errors which can be done through pm or by giving them negative rating which will help them.notice that something is wrong with their post and that was the reason for the ratings. If there work is useless , plagiarism and  copy and paste users the about forum is the best place to take report.

Edited by Babubu609

1 minute ago, Babubu609 said:

@Dorjoy12That is right my friend our contribution means a lot but get this my friend as for the noobs we need to let them know their errors which can be done through pm or by giving them negative rating which will help them.notice that something is wrong with their post and that was the reason for the ratings. If there work is useless , plagiarism and  copy and paste users the about forum is the best place to take report.

@Babubu609 you may Seen some topic that member complained about getting negative  reaction though their post information is right... But i think this kind of activity happen by some of spammer who dont read any topic or content.. What do you think about this?? In my idea those member who received negative reaction without any reason they should message the moderator About it then the moderator should give a warning to those member who miss used their reaction rights.. ❤                         

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

11 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

But i think this kind of activity happen by some of spammer who dont read any topic or content.. What do you think about this?? In my idea those member who received negative reaction without any reason they should message the moderator About it then the moderator should give a warning to those member who miss used their reaction rights..

Well to my opinion since everyone that gives us reaction is anonymous then there should be another way out to solve this problem. To my opinion and action I took when I received warning points I send report to the moderators carrying the link of the that post so that they check it and remove it. Therefore I recommend us to use that same way to fight this spammers.

Why topic creator post long topic because everyone understand the topic easily, if we quote full topic its really irritating if we like any particular paragraph are we have any doubt about the paragraph then select the part and quote its really good, and creator also gives perfect explanation so hope new members understand this ""quote select""feature and use this feature perfectly.

@Babubu609 you're topic really helpful for everyone,  new members learn new knowledge and old members once again remind this feature,

I really thankful mate 🙏 you consider me a good member in this forum, its really great achievement for me, you're one of the best contributor in this forum, you recognised me means I have no words how to express my feelings, especially you tagged every member really expert in this forum you mention my name in this list its great for me.

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

@Honny143 Yes it doesn't matters been on the leadersboard but how much you give response and useful your post is to all members. I don't regret meeting you friends in this forum it's great having members like you in the forum that are always active and always ready to help everyone in the forum. You are welcome once again.

Thank you for sharing this it is very useful and this will help us beginners when we need to quote a long post. Keep sharing useful articles to support beginners.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

17 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

@Honny143 Yes it doesn't matters been on the leadersboard but how much you give response and useful your post is to all members. I don't regret meeting you friends in this forum it's great having members like you in the forum that are always active and always ready to help everyone in the forum. You are welcome once again.

@Babubu609 friend I know achieve good rank in leaderboard its not easy only few expert members achieves good rank, because they have good knowledge in crypto and they writes good content also, but I know my limitations that's the reason, when anyone like you are any other expert member appreciates my work its enough for me, not only me I think other members also think same, because they also work in this forum regularly and delivered useful content.

• +1 5
  • +3 1

@Babubu609Thank you buddy this will really help everyone and the noobs... It wilk be very good if everyone could take a look and read your post it make a sense.

Edited by Ndayebo8

Thanks for providing a useful solution on how to quote long post. Most of the time l find it very difficult to quote long post but with these tips or ways you listed l gain a lot from them and l know many members will also benefit from it especially the newbies on how to  make short quote.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Nice demonstration. Sometime I create a long topic but some members have not known yet how to quote some section of a long topic properly  and quote the whole long topic. I hope this informative topic will surely help them. In the case of mention feature, it can not be related as quoting feature but anyway, users have to start up by using "@" and have to write targeted user's name manually. From drop-down suggestions, users can select targeted member to mention.

P.S.Copy paste user name after "@" sign will not work in the most of the cases. 

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

If a member quoted a post inappropriately, I will like moderators to be deleting such posts. There should be good ways to quote. Some members will quote a very long topic or post, and we all know how this can make a thread so frustrating to read. So, why the quote. 

• +1 4

7 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

3 WAYS TO QOUTE A POST

1. By using the qoute visible option.

2. By using the qoute selection invisible Option

3. By using the tagging option

Steps to apply the second feature of qouting long post.

My friend @Babubu609 you have write a very useful topic with good explanations, this will really help because some members are quote full post which is not good for a long post! But we can use step number 2 from your topic to quote a small part in any topic or step number 3 to tag a member instead of quote a full post. I appreciate this, keep posting useful topics!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I would like to appreciate your @Babubu609 effort for such outstanding post explaining every nooks of the contents. And I'm using first method and I do keep needed portion only after removing unnecessary portion. I found it easy and I'm used to it. And the tagging options is very useful too for directly mentioning the author and those posting content.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

13 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

I appreciate this, keep posting useful topics!

Thanks 🙏 for the motivation mate I am showing much appreciation for having my topic useful to your and for the forum.

4 hours ago, Ridam said:

I'm using first method and I do keep needed portion only after removing unnecessary portion.

Nice to learn that mate but it will be more easier for you when you apply the use of the 2nd qoute option. All the way you said you have being using it now for a long time.

The quote feature is a very good and nice feature that will definitely help with communicating your thoughts on a specific portion of a topic, so thank you for sharing this on how to quote. With regards to quoting i think that a common mistake for members to quote an entire post when responding, however i think that members should realize that this is not helpful and they should rather quote the section that they want to respond to making ti easier for users to follow the course of the conversation and making replies more specific. Overall, a good topic and detailed tutorial/explanation. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

18 hours ago, Honny143 said:

when anyone like you are any other expert member appreciates my work its enough for me, not only me I think other members also think same, because they also work in this forum regularly and delivered useful content.

You are right when we work and get liked by members it motivates you to do more and more. This inspired you to make more research to grab more knowledge to share with friends and this also  get you popular in the forum. I knew you for a long time within the forum and you are really following the rules and making good contribution by helping and responding to other colleagues within the forum infact I also learn from you.

13 hours ago, Yomose said:

There should be good ways to quote. Some members will quote a very long topic or post, and we all know how this can make a thread so frustrating to read. So, why the quote. 

Well the deleting of post is also a good suggestion I could like the moderators to take a look about this idea or any other means to avoid this kind of qouting long post. It's really irritating.

16 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I hope this informative topic will surely help them. In the case of mention feature

@Whited35I really hope it's will help them grab this knowledge and also practice it. What forces me into creating this topic is about the begginners that keeps qouting my post without cutting a part of it which is not a proper way to qoute.

11 minutes ago, BrolySSJ said:

i think that members should realize that this is not helpful and they should rather quote the section

Yes mate! This problem need to be solved this are some common mistakes the newbies oftend fall apart.

Well, this topic is very helpful for those members who are just quoting the whole post even though it's long, if you're seeing some key point to quote, you can use the quote selection so that it will be pleasing to the eyes of other members.

Thanks for mentioning me @Babubu609 by seeing my worth here in this forum and i will continue to post here until this forum still exist, i hope you will continue to contribute some useful contents like this.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Thanks for mentioning me @Babubu609 by seeing my worth here in this forum and i will continue to post here until this forum still exist, i hope you will continue to contribute some useful contents like this.

Well when we do good by trying our best to help others is our pleasure that we show our appreciation to them because this will motivate them to do more useful post that we keep learning from them. I am showing my appreciation to you too because I learn from you too and I will continue to make unique post as usual as this forum keeps existing your contribution and appreciation gives me more courage continue posting. Thank you for the inspiring feedback

10 minutes ago, Joyings2525 said:

What are ways because I like to those ways so that it will make essay for me and us because when know many people will benefits from it because I have to give others to learn more about it, so I like someone to guard me about it please.

Hey! I couldn't get your problem can you precisely explain your problem I am sure we gonna help you.

13 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I am showing my appreciation to you too because I learn from you too and I will continue to make unique post as usual as this forum keeps existing your contribution and appreciation gives me more courage continue posting

Well, I'm also getting some ideas from you because I'm not totally a cryptographer, I'm still a student and I'm happy that in my posting, i help some people like you which is also a good contributor in this forum, just keep to contribute here because we're benefited each other.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, I'm also getting some ideas from you because I'm not totally a cryptographer, I'm still a student and I'm happy that in my posting, i help some people like you which is also a good contributor in this forum, just keep to contribute here because we're benefited each other.

That is true I am also a student I started here as a newbie but I always spend time to learn and still impact the knowledge and experience I gain within the day. 

Thank you, my friend, for this useful post that explains the feature of quoting in the forum because there are many members of the forum who do not know how to use this feature correctly, for me I do not prefer to use the quote if the topic is long, sometimes I use tags in the comment on the topic

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1