Trust Wallet Token (TWT) - Page 12 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Trust Wallet Token (TWT)

28 minutes ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 If trust wallet introduces such an opportunity for coin holders, then, of course, the exchange rate will be good and growth will be ensured. If they drop a coin and forget about it, there can be no growth. But I think that since they have already introduced the possibility of staking cryptocurrency in their wallet, then in the future there will be the possibility of staking their personal coin. Then monetz will have a great future.

@Anarchy09 Otherwise it will be just pump and dump coin without purpose of creation. If you locate Atomic wallet's AWC, how unique is it. They have at least giving the best back supports and market is still looking great and stabilized for AWC. We can expect the same thing from TWT. 

For now, they are just rewarding TWT as a referral reward and for some competition. I do not think it will be enough. 

Trust wallet token (TWT) is a cryptocurrency token generated on the BQX (Binance) blockchain. The total supply of Trust wallet tokens to ever be issued is 1.00 billion tokens, and the current supply of TWT in circulation is 250.93 million tokens.

The current price of the Trust wallet token is $ 0.112 down to -9.08% over the last 24 hours.

The highest price (ATH) of the Trust wallet token reached $ 0.184 on October 10, 2020 and fell -39.2%.

Trust Wallet Token's share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.01% with a market capitalization of $ 28.07 million.

The trading volume of 24 Trust Wallet Token is $ 1.25 million. It is traded on 6 markets and 5 exchanges, the most active of which is Binance Dex.

39 minutes ago, Ridam said:

@Whited35

Yes I do and I have Invested in TWT. I haven't traded it on any other exchange till now as I'm waiting for the Launch in Binanace as it will pump the token price for sure due to listing hype. I have bought them through the trust wallet -exchange by trading against BNB. What do you say about the price prediction of TWT? Is it worth holding?

@Ridam I think I have already made an analysis here. I also think like price of it will be starting to meet another spike until then, I prefer to hold TWT and maybe you'd also like to do the same. If you owned TWT, at least you might expect its price to get upsurged. 

TWT is interesting token it gives you good growing because go they burn up to 90kkk tokens as I remember and I consider it can be price up to 10$ in near future

• +1 1

11 hours ago, IvanTrader00 said:

TWT is interesting token it gives you good growing because go they burn up to 90kkk tokens as I remember and I consider it can be price up to 10$ in near future

It can grow even more according to the use-cases of this utility tokens. Currently, it is majorly following the pump and dump market strategies, I do not like that. Recently, there was massive spike to reach upto $0.19 but immediately reverted to reach the base $0.1. 

On 14.10.2020 at 17:13, Whited35 said:

Otherwise it will be just pump and dump coin without purpose of creation. If you locate Atomic wallet's AWC, how unique is it. They have at least giving the best back supports and market is still looking great and stabilized for AWC. We can expect the same thing from TWT. 

For now, they are just rewarding TWT as a referral reward and for some competition. I do not think it will be enough. 

@Whited35 Yes bro, I also believe that a coin that is attached to a campaign, and in this case it is a Trust wallet, can't grow just like that. It's starting to look like a stock. Only in the case of cryptocurrencies, holders of coins attached to the campaign do not receive anything other than a profit from the growth of the coin. Therefore, I believe that such coins as twt and bnb should be supported and included in the life of the wallet, making them part of the project. The coin and the campaign that lined it should be together as a whole and complement themselves! In the case of the Atomic wallet, Yes, they support their coin pretty well and I would like it to be the same or even better with twt!

• +5 1

As I understand it, Binance bought out TrustWallet. If so, then the token will increase in price 100%. Binance knows where to invest money and how to develop such projects further

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

The coin and the campaign that lined it should be together as a whole and complement themselves! In the case of the Atomic wallet, Yes, they support their coin pretty well and I would like it to be the same or even better with twt!

@Anarchy09 Here is the incentives listed by developers regarding the TWT on Binance Chain. Have a look at this https://community.trustwallet.com/t/trust-wallet-token-twt/4187 . They said, it can be used for discount on DEX but I wonder it is still not available there.

• +5 1

TWT Tokens is a Trust Wallet cryptocurrency that works under the BNB protocol. Currently it is a currency that I currently do some scalping in BinanDex in which it has given me good income, knowing how to work in the trade and taking into account the potential it has, we could capitalize very well

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Javier Alvarez said:

TWT Tokens is a Trust Wallet cryptocurrency that works under the BNB protocol. Currently it is a currency that I currently do some scalping in BinanDex in which it has given me good income, knowing how to work in the trade and taking into account the potential it has, we could capitalize very well

@Javier Alvarez Hello,it would be even better if it has the stabilized market conditions but anyway, pump and dump are periodically happened for TWT and I hope it would have the good move in the near future. 

The TWT token has been burned 99%. I don't know if they're actually doing this or just temporarily. we need more attention.

• +1 1

Tout comme vous, j'ai bénéficié d'un système de parrainage et j'ai remarqué le même schéma de bombardement il y a quelques semaines, surtout dans ses pics de 2 cents, cette pièce est manipulée donc je la vois mal, mais je l'utilise pour le commerce, le support est moche et de nombreux mods deviennent impolis ou vous ignorent tout simplement.

On 10/18/2020 at 3:37 PM, hanguyen said:

The TWT token has been burned 99%. I don't know if they're actually doing this or just temporarily. we need more attention.

Token burning is the part of project to put extra values on the limited supply. Burning token is excellent step but I really do not like pumping and dumping gameplay behind this great TWT tokens from Trust wallet. 

• +4 1

I think TWT is a project that should be managed in the long term, for example a few days ago it broke its own price record reaching $ 0.20, I bought a month ago at $ 0.03 and sold at $ 0.17, I currently own 3500 TWT waiting for its price to double.

• Useful or interesting 2

11 hours ago, Amiami said:

I think TWT is a project that should be managed in the long term, for example a few days ago it broke its own price record reaching $ 0.20, I bought a month ago at $ 0.03 and sold at $ 0.17, I currently own 3500 TWT waiting for its price to double.

@Amiami So what do you think, next pump is on the way for TWT to give another massive spike in its price? Those who purchased TWT at peak value i.e. $0.18 should be blaming now but I believe, if they exercise for patience for a long time, they surely manage to get a good profit. 

• +4 1

As I mentioned in topic, I sold them at the cheapest rate because there were multiple pump and dump. I suspect Binace, could have been playing the game behind the scene. Now, I just have 1.2K TWT and I am still waiting the best moments to sell them. I do not invest much in it. 

As I mentioned in topic, I sold them at the cheapest rate because there were multiple pump and dump. I suspect Binace, could have been playing the game behind the scene. Now, I just have 1.2K TWT and I am still waiting the best moments to sell them. I do not invest much in it. 

@Whited35 wassup! I noticed that the market mood is now in the waiting mode for further events. What do you think the TWT rate will be when listing on the binance exchange? It seems to me that there will be a sharp jump up:)

• +3 1

On 10/21/2020 at 2:40 AM, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 wassup! I noticed that the market mood is now in the waiting mode for further events. What do you think the TWT rate will be when listing on the binance exchange? It seems to me that there will be a sharp jump up:)

@Anarchy09 Hello, looking like $0.10 is psychological mark for each TWT. If you wish, you can purchase TWT to hold for sometime. As you have said, I also believe a massive pump is on the way for TWT. If it bounces back to $0.20, I might sell another 30% TWT from my portfolio. I am sharply tracking the market conditions now 😉.

15 hours ago, rachid19 said:

Can I buy twt from trust wallet ?

You can buy it on some exchange sites like Hotbit, Hoo, MXC and BiannceDEX . 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I had some TWT.But I sold it a long ago because the price was not increasing  at that time. So I thought  the token is not worth of holding. But at that time I earned it through referral. But recently  I noticed that the referral system is changed and tough to earn from it actually. The coingecko has also listed TWT and it's  higher in price now. I hope to earn more TWT in the upcoming days. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +5 1

On 10/9/2020 at 3:25 AM, Cryptosivasli said:

I still don t understand why they  burned so big.I think binance has been very  proftable from this situation becasue binance can do such things in one stock market and sometimes hurt investors

Market is bleeding for TWT tokens. I have received airdrop tokens in my wallet but I have not sold it for BTC. I keep it in my wallet and wait to see the price raise of it in the market.

2 hours ago, Saj555 said:

I had some TWT.But I sold it a long ago because the price was not increasing  at that time. So I thought  the token is not worth of holding. But at that time I earned it through referral. But recently  I noticed that the referral system is changed and tough to earn from it actually. The coingecko has also listed TWT and it's  higher in price now. I hope to earn more TWT in the upcoming days. 

@Saj555Maybe you are blaming your past decision to sell TWT at the cheapest rates while seeing higher price now? On which exchange did you sell your TWT and how much TWT did you receive at that time? 

16 minutes ago, ShiNorton said:

Market is bleeding for TWT tokens. I have received airdrop tokens in my wallet but I have not sold it for BTC. I keep it in my wallet and wait to see the price raise of it in the market.

@ShiNorton Maybe, another pump is on the way 😉

• +2 1
  • +3 1