Trust Wallet Token (TWT) - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Trust Wallet Token (TWT)

1 hour ago, MODIFY333 said:

I would say it would be a good idea to invest in this currency as it exists for utility or what it can contribute to the market. The value of this is expected to grow even higher.

@MODIFY333 It will be the good strategy to earn off TWT. Just patiently wait. I expect $0.20 for each TWT in the near future. Let's see what happens the next. 

17 minutes ago, Mannon said:

to be honest, twt surprised me. burned most of the coin for future growth. I bought a little twt. I will invest for a long time and wait for the best rate for sale

@Mannon It is cool brother. I have already invested in it and waiting to the growth in the price of TWT. Hope, future is bringing some fruitful results. 

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@RAUL LOPEZ Looking like you have met the price mark $0.084 but I sold TWT at $0.09 on BinanceDEX . Price for TWT might still get increased. I am holding some TWT and waiting its price to drop in order to buy more. 

@Anarchy09 Binance DEX already listed TWT with BNB as trading pair. 

@Whited35 Whoo! So does this mean that the TWT token will be subject to inevitable growth?)) great news!

The people who invested in this token and the holders who kept theirs are celebrating, these last few days TWT has been in an uptrend previously 1000 TWT was only a few dollars and today it is 80 $, definitely this is a coin with a lot future and that it is growing positively in the market.

I recommend investing in Trust Wallet Token (TWT) is a digital asset with a market capitalization of $ 0. Trust Wallet Token ranks in the global cryptocurrency rating with an average daily trading volume of $ 421K. Currently, its price is $ 0.084124. In the last 24 hours the price has changed by -3.413%. There are 0 coins in circulation. The liquidity score is 26,579.

• Useful or interesting 1

Trust wallet token is best token and legit token of app t4rust wallet it was distributed among thousands of people free of cost .when it was launched they given 400 token for free and day by day the price of twt token is increasing so much.

Most people got the TWT from referral programs which I see as free money so either ways I don't think it is a loss as long as you didn't pay a dime to get it in the first place.

Binance passed this airdrop. We could earn TWT token for all our invited to Trust wallet friends.

I don't like to invest in airdrop toekns. That is why, I wouldn't invest in TWT token

3 hours ago, Bilolbek7 said:

Hi there.  I was unaware of the existence of this token.  Thank you for leaving a post about this token.  I advise you to use the Yobit exchange.  You can make good money on this exchange.

@Bilolbek7 sup! This token is very promising. It is a pity that it is difficult to buy it. Soon it will be released on the binance and then everyone who holds it, with a high probability will get x2 or more to the invested Bank) I say this on the basis of observations of other coins that binance issued, so we can not exclude that TWT will also take the train to the moon!

Now its a very good time to invest in twt token, because 89mlrds of twt tokens was just BURNT!!!. The price rises x3 already. And I am sure that twt token can give you about 5x or more. I think that 1 dollar is a real price for it, now its only 8 cents. So, I really recommend you to buy some twt

at the moment, the twt token is worth investing in, many events have occurred due to which this coin is rapidly rising in price, my forecast is that in half a year the coin will cost 0.2-0.5$

A very strange token, the value of which is not clear. And it is not clear why it is needed at all. Binance does something, but it's still a secret for everyone. Need to watch

i  think it has been pumped to much. and it is not best token to invest. also i do not know about the team that supports this coin. maybe it has good technology. and this is bep2 that is good

Most likely they have some plan to increase its value, the same happens in several exchanges, they create an exclusivity of their tokens, which results in a need to achieve it, and thus increase its price, in my case I could not earn from TWT I don't know why :/. 

• +2 1

Trust cüzdan topluluğu son zamanlarda 89 milyar token yaktı ve toplam arz 1 milyara düştü. Piyasada dolaşımdaki arz 250 milyondur. Bu nedenle, TWT belirtecinde hala fırsat var ve fiyatı yakında 0.1 doların üzerine çıkacak.

I did not know Twt but thanks to you I already know what it is and what happens with its currency and its wallet but I could not be in its distribution I hope it continues to rise and its cryptocurrency does well

Currently the price of this coin is hovering, $ 0.06, which those who currently saved their tokens could have taken a higher percentage of the profit that could be obtained in the referral campaign a few months ago, and stops waiting to continue  waiting for an even stronger climb.

My experience with Trust Wallet I had this year when they launched the first referral contest there I managed to get a small amount of coins which was 3900, it is amazing how that utility token has risen in price because they burned a large amount of that token. I hope that every token will reach a dollar at the end of the year or for next year, January 2020

On 8/15/2020 at 3:05 AM, Whited35 said:

Do you prefer to invest in TWT? If you are a TWT holder, are you deciding to trade it? Wait, I have something to say. TWT is  BEP2 token that is operated within  Binance Chain. As per the announcement from Trust wallet, TWT is a utility token and it can only be used within the Trust wallet app. Initially, they said like they have no plan to list TWT on a different exchange but if such is there, a separate announcement will be made. I waited for their TWT listing announcements but still no luck. Three exchange MXC,HotBit, and Hoo have already listed TWT but no official announcement from Trust wallet's end(If you have seen, refer to me here). 
Trust Wallet itself started to exhibit TWT price after a long time of TWT listing and whenever I ask question about TWT listing, no support staff has answered my question. On Telegram, I think admins/moderators are loving to suspend members more than to answer their questions. I managed to earn 4k TWT through their previous referral program and 2 days ago, I traded them after noticing a massive pump on HotBit. Since it was free money, I did not care about the loss😂. Yesterday, headache again started because there was another massive pump and I could earn exactly twice benefits from TWT trade!
I am wondering now, is Binance itself playing a game behind the scene by pumping and dumping TWT on the different exchanges before allowing TWT trade on their own platform? 

I think that as posts back indicated they are trying to get rid of those who currently have the tokens to just officially trade it, if they still have this currency by forecast it would be good to save at least half of their stocks in case they can take a good rise.

1 hour ago, Bilolbek7 said:

Where can I get this token.  Can you give me a direction?  Would you recommend this token?  Why do you recommend this token.

@Bilolbek7 Are you planning to purchase TWT ? If so, it is available on the MXC,Binance DEX, Hoo, and Hotbit exchange. If you wish to get it for free, you might rely on their referral campaign. Once your friend that uses your referral link and purchase $50 worth of crypto, you both will  receive 125 TWT. 

• +3 1

28 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Bilolbek7 Are you planning to purchase TWT ? If so, it is available on the MXC,Binance DEX, Hoo, and Hotbit exchange. If you wish to get it for free, you might rely on their referral campaign. Once your friend that uses your referral link and purchase $50 worth of crypto, you both will  receive 125 TWT. 

@Whited35 Hi. You forgot to mention that these coins can also be purchased from other users. For example, those who participated in the TWT airdrop. It is real to buy from them, but it is difficult, because not everyone wants to sell a coin that should grow:)

• +3 1