Let's make the forum rules our friend - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's make the forum rules our friend

Letting the forum rules our friend is the best thing so that we can succeed in this great platform because of the guide we are already following as we make the rules our friend.

yes this website is very good. so we chose this website .i have make a rule to avoid from the copy paste and i do not know about the rules properly and they are different to follow on it. i try to best for it.

Hello my friend. We should read the rules related to the forum and understand them excellently and work to implement them in order to gain the benefit, profit and reputation and to avoid receiving warning points. I advise you to make knowledge and learning your primary goal from this platform. I also suggest that you do not stop at your mistakes but pass them.  Not to think about it. It should be learned from it and corrected in order to reduce the chances of falling into it in the future. No one is infallible.

Let's follow the rules and regulations and avoid getting warning points. When we all are doing right it is the best way to grow up this forum. It will result everyone get benefits. It is really helpful to others and it will also to increase their knowledge as well. We make the forum rules our friend. 

The beginners section is actually all about the rules to work on this forum...about what to do and what not to. You learn alot in the process of posting and reading other people's post, you don't even have to read the rules in the first place. Its important however that the beginners go through the form rules to save themselves from getting into any future troubles.

Hello my friend, there is no person who does not make mistakes, and a mistake is not a defect, but rather a sign of the beginning of understanding things better here in the world of coding. We must abide by the rules and conditions of the forum and read its instructions to avoid all errors

Good evening I am proud to be a novice in the forum, which is a good thing, but the mistake is not someone who falls into the mistake, and it is good to be punished by speaking of his mistake to try as much as possible to answer a mistake and I wish luck to all

My friends, I am very happy to join this forum as it strengthens and strengthens my relationships with others. Each of us makes mistakes and this is normal, but we must not stop learning and always help each other.

All the rules of the forum are very good and in order to improve the quality of the forum we should follow all the rules and regulations here and try to create good informational content so that we can make a profit from it.

You are right, my friend. No one is infallible from making mistakes, but we must strive as much as possible to avoid them and not fall into them. It is also wise to learn from the mistakes of others

• +3 1

Everyone can make mistakes, and this is normal, and that the system here is developed automatically when faced with problems first, there were no warning points, then it started giving ...

• +2 1

My dear friend, whoever does not make mistakes does not learn, we must learn from our mistakes and move forward and learn again so that we do similar mistakes because working in encrypted currencies requires a great effort from us to reach what we aspire to

• +4 1

Hello dear members new pigeon because I hope you are all doing great first of all I want to tell you that their mother I am very happy for becoming a member of this platform because it is very beneficial for everyone

• +3 1

I do not think that there is a problem with making some mistakes, especially since we do not have the full experience and knowledge in this field and most of the members start working in the forum for the first time, so they make some mistakes, but the problem is that we make the same mistakes and do not correct them and thus harm the forum greatly

• +4 1

Abiding the rules and terms is an important factor in order to avoid getting our account banned because the forum moderators are strict in applying the forum rules. I work hard to abide by the rules because I want to earn money.

• +1 1

hello my friend .Everyone makes mistakes and it's normal and Mistakes being part of our life ""success never final mistake never fatal"", so face this mistake with courage,we don't really need to read the rules many times, we just need to read and understand it and always keep it in our mind then we will never encounter or we will never receive violations

I feel this forum is like a teacher to us. If we make mistakes, he will punish us. If we succeed, it will reward us with something beautiful, as if we are in a school. We must learn from our mistakes and the mistakes of others and work as a group of friends, this achieves success.

Indeed, my friend, we should be grateful that there are clear and easy rules for working in this forum, and we must also appreciate the efforts of members who remind us of these rules from time to time, because many new members may not know where to get the right help.

I do not mind being punished, I am wrong and I must bear the consequences of my mistake. Everyone makes mistake and it’s normal. When I read the forum rule i try my best to follow it out becuase this forum give us lot of opportunity to learn about crypto world. I made many mistakes and got warning points many time. I learn from every warning.

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, Paloma said:

I do not mind being punished, I am wrong and I must bear the consequences of my mistake. Everyone makes mistake and it’s normal. When I read the forum rule i try my best to follow it out becuase this forum give us lot of opportunity to learn about crypto world. I made many mistakes and got warning points many time. I learn from every warning.

@Paloma Here you have to follow the rules, if you look closely, the user who made that publication is prohibited, he surely broke the rules and although I have read several articles by him that are very good they prohibited it anyway, that means that you can make good publications and comments , but if you break any rule you will be banned,
You have to stay safe and do things very carefully to avoid getting into trouble.

You are right friend, it is important to follow the rules of the game to benefit from this forum, even if we make mistakes we have to get up and move on, learning from them makes us more human, of course I do not mean that we live making mistakes in the community, for those are the rules and conditions if we put it into practice it will be much better.

• +1 1

You are right my friend this thing is very necessary to run safely on this platform because if we will follow the all rules and regulations of this platform then we will not face any problem of getting warning point or banning from this platform. 

Very good post ." To err, is human" a well known saying so according to this making mistakes is normal . We can't get success without failure . Failure motivate us to do more effort to get success . On this forum sometime we forget to follow any rule and subject to warning points but this is not end . We should follow rules next time to avoid any mistake. Rules and regulations are very important for doing any work . They make our work authentic and reliable. We must follow rules of this forum to excel.

Yes, To keep connected with this great platform we must make the rules of this forum our friends. We must follow the rules and avoid the subtraction of these rules.

Yes you are absolutely right my dear friend we read the all rules of this platform and then we work on it our work are full fill the rules of this platform... So then our account are safe and secure... If we not follow the rules of this platform so definitely we are banned 🚫...

• +2 1