Let's make the forum rules our friend - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's make the forum rules our friend

We should follow the rules of this site .We get benefit from this site,We should also  give benefit by good posts and  share benefitable knowledge.This is our duty .We should do our duty honestly , so that we can succeed. 

• +4 1

This forum is really closed to me and I usually spend a lot of my time in this forum and this proves very helpful for me in trading and am very thankful to this administration that have created such an amazing forum for us.

It is important to audit the gathering rules each timeframe, on the grounds that occasionally we may fail to remember a portion of the guidelines, so it is helpful to survey them for all time, just as we need to continually make our companions and different individuals aware of the need to hold fast to the principles, notwithstanding obviously attempting to introduce valuable and helpful subjects in the discussion.

• Useful or interesting 1

As a matter of fact, we don't generally have to peruse the standards man times, we simply need to peruse and get it and consistently keep it in our brain so we won't fail to remember the good and bad activities here. Slip-ups are in every case part of our day by day lives and even in this gathering however we can keep from doing botches here by perusing in understanding the guidelines. Particularly for tall the apprentices of this gathering, they should peruse first the principles prior to whatever else.

The forum has set a lot of rules, and I see that it is sufficient enough to spread awareness and order among the members, and this is wonderful in my opinion, and we do not want more rules. This is somewhat enough. 

• +1 1

You say right I think everyone makes mistakes but important is that we should also avoid the mistakes and that is better for us because if we repetitive the mistake again and again then we will be ban by admins . And we should always create useful and informative posts which make case of help other members .

• +1 1

I don't really think that visiting the rules everyday would make a difference. I mean if you don't really care about the rules then it'll all for nothing, that will not achieve anything.

In the first place all the rules here I found it help us because it won't allow spammers to write their posts and cause others who reply to him to lose their comments , also those who write low-quality posts will cause to any new visitor who read it to change his idea of sign up in the forum because they won't see it useful 

• +1 1

Crypto Forum is a great forum.  Crypto Forum is a very interesting forum.  All members of this forum should be aware of the rules.  In this forum you have to wear the risk by mistake.  We all have to be careful not to make this mistake. I always try not to make mistakes.  Thank you.

• +5 1

Hello! This forum for me is the best forum among others. Because CryptoTalk provides a tremendous opportunity to learn cryptocurrency. And also make some good money. For each post, it gives 1000 satoshi, which is quite good. Not every site / forum gives such amounts.

One thing is pretty sure weather the forum rules are our friends or not we need to follow them other wise we will never be able to stay here for long time and would not be earning here.

• +3 1

Thanks for the advice,  i added by making the rules and regulation our friend and also our first taught it will easily be in us always and we will not alter any difficulty in the course of our actions in the forum.

Hello dear friend, I am agree your post title, if we make friend to rules than our account will be safe in this forum but if we not follow the forum rules than our account will be banned in this forum. So if we can make friend rules than we can learn lot of thing in this forum.

You are right,you know to make the rule of the forum your freind you havw to abide by it,that is when you can be friend with the rule but by not abiding by the rule you will have problem with the rule also

On 8/14/2020 at 6:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

poster7_23_115846.png.2199f8a0cf3204e5f7bfc76fa9ad1e1f.png

The forum is very great and always advancing as days are moving forward we get more people into the forum this was something to be glad with it. The forum need us and everyone love 💙us all  but the main problem we face is sometimes we fall into making mistakes of violating the forum rules which was not proper and yet is not intentionally. Now consider this as a way out and also idea.

* What do you think when we make this forum rules our friend?

* Mistakes / failures are natural instinct no one can skip it what do you consider it when we learn and always practice it?

* What do you think we shall achieve when  we always visit the rules and take a review of the  of the rules everyday.

i think this will help a lot if we give good replies to this questions. Share us your opinion let's learn from you and your suggestion.

ᗯƐᒪᑕOᗰƐ ƬO ᑕᖇƳᑭƬOƬᗩᒪƘ FOᖇᑌᗰ🙏

The rules to the forum are already so what rules are we going to set again, the main thing is to just abide by the already set rules and regulations and also learn from the seniors in the house.

@Babubu609 You you for this encouraging post mate as i believe this will surely serve as a lesson to learn from for we beginners just joining the forum. Making the forum rules our friend any time we are working online on the forum will always serve as our guidance to protect us from not violating the forum rules and regulations that may lead to us being punished.

the forum rules are the best to make sure that we are able to build on them there is always something far much important that would be important to find that powerful source to our growth there is every effort to clean the forum, and the best way to do it is to set rules first this shows that the power to it is the right idea that helps in really putting up the market solution to it we need to keep on finding the power behind the rules for it makes the forum remain clean very clean @davy22

• +3 1

We shall all become safe in this forum as far as we abide by the rules and regulations guiding the forum because even the moderators will be happy when we all stay away from breaking rules and that will lessen there work also. We know that no one is above mistake but we also have to make effective corrections since the forum doesn't offer chances for making mistakes.

• +1 1

Yes you are right,Rule is the important to obey ,every section  has its own rules ,it is natural for the member  to do mistakes on this  forum it is important  to learn lesson.from the mistakes ,sometimes  we broke the rules and get warning that is why always  follow the rules  ,This is not for only for beginner  it for all .  . ...

14 hours ago, Shemalia said:

We know that no one is above mistake but we also have to make effective corrections since the forum doesn't offer chances for making mistakes.

That is what many members are finding difficult to understand my friend and since there is no room for mistakes in this forum then we should give the best of our knowledge towards creating helpful topics as well as posts in any section of the forum we visit to avoid facing any problem from the moderators.

Making the forum rules our friend is more of spending lots of time in the beginners section as a beginner. GE we spend a lot of time in the beginners section or the about forum section, this will familiarize us a lot with the rules of engagement as well ways of treading and being successful on this platform. Its all in our hands

• +1 1

Yes off course i am agree with. When a new member joined this platform and he does not read the rules and instructions of this platform then he make a mistake and then he get a warning points. So when a new member joined he should care about that he should follow the rules of cryptotalk. And seniors members should help the new members and tell them about the rules. 

Thank you.. 

• +1 1

As human beings that we are we can make mistakes and it is logical that is why it is very important to read carefully the rules of the community so it is very important to learn the rules to obtain information from other users to avoid making mistakes
A big greeting to the whole community

It's true we should make the rules our friend. I think every newbie  needs to read the rules first so they can udnerstand what to do here. If they can understand and follow the rules they won't get banned in their ealy days in this forum. We should all have to be very careful about rules because we can't forget them time by time.

• +1 1