Let's make the forum rules our friend - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's make the forum rules our friend

Rules of any forum are not meant to punish and impose penalties. Rules, penalties and punishments are meant to improve the functioning of the forum and make it run smoothly for the benefit of everybody.

I think Mistake is a gift to us that sometime we will make it even we are perfect on our work while sometimes you will notice person make a mistake unknowingly result a punishment to him give warning point or ban on mistake he made but let's be careful and avoid making mistake posting what is not helpful to the forum. 

• +5 1

It’s a great platform for all cryptotalk users.  Here is a condition for working and earning.  As a cryptotalk users,  you need follow the rules.  When i was starting this job, i have some mistake,

Following Forum Rules and Guidelines globaly and for each section will make us like a guide to the next User that will read your post or topic.

Make yourself look as a father to everyone else where your meaningful content will provide more feedback on how to properly post at this Forum following such rules.

Making the forum a better place from them is they key to make a better environment for everyone.

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Sometimes people can make mistakes in the forum. The important thing is not to make the same mistake again. We must achieve success as we make mistakes. New members apply to the forum every day. Everyone wants to learn something and share. The forum is the appropriate platform for the crypto world.

On 8/14/2020 at 10:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

poster7_23_115846.png.2199f8a0cf3204e5f7bfc76fa9ad1e1f.png

The forum is very great and always advancing as days are moving forward we get more people into the forum this was something to be glad with it. The forum need us and everyone love 💙us all  but the main problem we face is sometimes we fall into making mistakes of violating the forum rules which was not proper and yet is not intentionally. Now consider this as a way out and also idea.

* What do you think when we make this forum rules our friend?

* Mistakes / failures are natural instinct no one can skip it what do you consider it when we learn and always practice it?

* What do you think we shall achieve when  we always visit the rules and take a review of the  of the rules everyday.

i think this will help a lot if we give good replies to this questions. Share us your opinion let's learn from you and your suggestion.

ᗯƐᒪᑕOᗰƐ ƬO ᑕᖇƳᑭƬOƬᗩᒪƘ FOᖇᑌᗰ🙏

@Babubu609 yeah my dear friend I am very happy to read your post and I am hoping proud that I am here on our online plate forum crypto talk. and everyone knows that millions people are coming here for joining crypto talk and it is also very popular nowadays like it very much. and we have much opportunities here like learning, earning and also teaching. I think it is a number one plate forum in the world. Hopefully we will work hard and follow the rules. 🥰😍

Information is very useful and important, where members can benefit from this information very much, as there are rules in order to abide by everyone, where we must not make mistakes in violating the rules and I am committed to this and this helps us in providing the useful

26 minutes ago, alaarami said:

Information is very useful and important, where members can benefit from this information very much, as there are rules in order to abide by everyone, where we must not make mistakes in violating the rules and I am committed to this and this helps us in providing the useful

@alaarami You are right mate as i also agree with you. Information is one of the key to success in this forum and part of the information given in this forum is the forum rules and regulations. We have to keep ourselves updated in order to know the forum rules which will be our guide to prevent us from violating the forum rules. Taking the forum rules as our friend will always prevent us from being banned from the forum.

My friend what a group topic you have discussed. My friend we are Human so its natural for us to mke mistakes. But the best we can do that we don't repeat our mistakes. And follow the rules and regulations of the forum next time

We  should always follow the rules and regulations guiding this forum we have to always accept our mistakes if we really want to make it in this forum because if we learn from our mistakes am assuring us that we will make a lot of things in this forum

This forum is very important for success and get money automatically. The forum rules are very important and helpfull for working on this platform. The forum is very important and helpfull for me. 

• +3 1

Yes of course i qm with you 100% that the Forum set of laws be required to be followed for the reason that generally of the time the set of laws are shattered for the reason that the component is not sharp-edged or flat while you peep around here are hence loads of colonize who are violating the policy this makes it precise grueling to steady twig I'm sorry? is happening, they catch sight of other violation and they contemplate plus of violating the constant

• +5 1

Absolutely right. I think this post will increase the confidence of the new members who are disappoint due to get warning points. Friends,  if you get warning points or your posts are deleted due to useless material you should not leave to work on this site. You should continue your struggle you will become expert one day. 

Dear in beginning everyone break the rules and get warn from the forum this warning for us very precious because of warn we will focus on our mistakes and trying to learn for our mistakes we should make our respected forum to more disciplines.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Those who do anything in this forum , do so in that they are trying to make sure that they make some quick entry and exit so to me  its really important that we are able to value the good solution to it , then its important to keep on working as hard and put together that power to it , we need to follow strategy that is much easier to value than any other, the most important thing right now is to know where to stand.

I'm new here so we conscious and think a lot before posting. Any how rules are for our correction. We want to stay long we have to work honestly and avoid mistakes so if you make a mistake realized your mistake and try to get learn 

So many make mistake. But it can be reduced if we chec on daily base which thing i made i good and right. So with this we can check our mistake and corrct. So if we take specfic time for this thing and find out our mistake then i think our mistake can be reduce and we can follow rules. 

To earn properly we have to maintain all the rules. 

Mistakes is everywhere and we can take a better lesson from our mistakes. We can learn it and acknowledge it for future and we can do better next. So we should take mistakes as a part of our life. 

I think we should check out the rules regularly because there is a chance of changing the rules of this forum and if we check them regularly we can reduce this risks of doing mistakes         

• +3 1

We should make the rules our friend because we don't hate or dislike our friends. Rather we like and love them. That is exactly what we should do with the rules. We have to make them our friends and we don't ever make them sad. Do we? Friends are there for you when you need them and will never let you down. Mistakes happen but you also get a chance to make it better and learn something from it and avoid making it the next time. 

Let's make ourselves familiar with rules and regulations. We should be well aware of the rules of forum and try to make a commitment never to break them. Otherwise consequences will have to be faced. We learn from our mistakes that's true but if there is no punishment or plenty for breaking rules, I think we may ignore our mistake and not try to learn from that. And if we are punished for our mistakes then surely we will correct our mistake and next time not going to repeat that. 

Rules are to be followed as it encourages the smooth running of this stage. Each ought to comprehend and remember all the guidelines so they wont submit any error, and for that notice focuses are given, ell its given to gain from our slip-ups so we should take it decidedly. So consistently know about the guidelines prior to posting.

We will tell our friends about the good and bad of the rules of the forum but dear I think the rules of the forum are so good and beautiful that I think we never do it and they have a problem with it. If you tell them they will understand the rules and will

It is necessary to review the forum rules every period of time, because sometimes we may forget some of the rules, so it is useful to review them permanently, as well as we have to constantly alert our friends and other members to the need to adhere to the rules, in addition to of course trying to present useful and useful topics in the forum.

We should follow the rules.if we fail to follow the rules then we will get the warning points. Practice the rules and avoid to being ban here . You should follow the rules which is very helpful for working here .

We need follow all rules and inform other friends to follow the rules.Rules is the main thing in this platform.Members get warn because they Don't follow the rules.It is very essential for beginners.We have to be alert that we cant break any rules.