Lets Sort it Out - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bino

Lets Sort it Out

No, I did not use the rating feature before, but yesterday, many new members joined and most of them wrote randomly useless posts. So I was tempted to use it in order to be able to find good posts to comment on

• +3 1

I think I have checked them a number of times and I have come to understand them so the truth is they do work perfectly and in the end they are always working perfectly for me the truth is we need to follow a certain direction that honors the forum and the best to me  is checking how the forum is organized and the work it does , the way you check on those routes it helps you alot

• +4 1

Navigating through this page is important and so we need to really create a perfect solution to how you even answer posts because sometimes we can be repetitive and that can be annoying so we need to follow the right path and in the end we are all wonderfully progressed.

The said featers help me to Navigate.

On 14.08.2020 at 17:06, bino said:

Hey, guys! Are you familiar with this "Sort* feature of the platform? Others might know this, but some didn't know yet.

So, "Sort" feature let you make the topics organized base on your reference, this is located at the top right side of the page. This is a big help to easily chose a topic you wanted to find and want to comment. 

You can organize your topic list based on;

Recently Updated - were is what you always see when you open a certain section. The most recent topic that commented a min to an hour ago.

Title - the topic is alphabetically arranged.

Start Date - the topics are arranged from new to old date posted.

Most Viewed - this is the topic that have most viewed to less viewed in the section.

Most Replies - this is the controversial one or have most replies or popular. The topic is from higher replies to lease replies..

Custom - this is were you customise the topics based on your reference. 

Hope this topic help you find the topic you wanted! Thanks for reading!

Anyway for me, I like the "Start Date" because I see the most recent topic created by some users. That's my references in doing Cryptotalk. What's yours? 

IMG_20200814_214741.jpg

Thank man for this information, i didnt' know that the forum has this sort. It is very convenient.

Thank you very much for this useful information. I have little time here and it has served me a lot. It's just a matter of getting organized and getting a little familiar here in this forum that is dedicated to the great universe of cryptocurrencies, to be honest, they are fundamental. It is true that there are many general topics in this forum. But in the end the important thing is to nourish ourselves with knowledge and we can learn.

I found a lot of new information about cryptocurrencies in this forum. I think it is gradually developing, especially with the laws in force from the forum and the strictness applied to new publications in order to prevent repetition and get rid of unhelpful topics.

Thank you very much for your information and it will help us more to get the newer topics and it may also help us to sort if the topic is already replied 

On 8/14/2020 at 4:06 PM, bino said:

Hey, guys! Are you familiar with this "Sort* feature of the platform? Others might know this, but some didn't know yet.

So, "Sort" feature let you make the topics organized base on your reference, this is located at the top right side of the page. This is a big help to easily chose a topic you wanted to find and want to comment. 

You can organize your topic list based on;

Recently Updated - were is what you always see when you open a certain section. The most recent topic that commented a min to an hour ago.

Title - the topic is alphabetically arranged.

Start Date - the topics are arranged from new to old date posted.

Most Viewed - this is the topic that have most viewed to less viewed in the section.

Most Replies - this is the controversial one or have most replies or popular. The topic is from higher replies to lease replies..

Custom - this is were you customise the topics based on your reference. 

Hope this topic help you find the topic you wanted! Thanks for reading!

Anyway for me, I like the "Start Date" because I see the most recent topic created by some users. That's my references in doing Cryptotalk. What's yours? 

IMG_20200814_214741.jpg

Allow me to share this information with you and thank you

I love the title. A very creative and insightful post. Tbh I'm relatively new here and I've never sorted topics other than what the forum has for default sorting. I'll be sure to use this feature in the future :)

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Yes, it was useful to me as a beginner ..... Thank you for sharing this information with us ... I will try this in the future

On 8/16/2020 at 6:19 AM, iloveyobit said:

This special feature allows you to show new topics or that have new responses as well. There are many other characteristics in the forum that are still vague and I hope that they will be explained.

Good morning friends. That's right, it would be extremely important to have a post that tells or explains in detail how to use the platform completely.

• -3 1
  • -1 1

Wow, thank you to the author for sooo useful information, I honestly did not even know about such a function as sorting, it is actually a very useful function for me. Good luck and good mood to everyone, and once again, I respect you.

• +1 1

It helped me a lot, I really did not know how to look for the topics, I got into beginners and began to read the publications and comment on them or in the cryptocurrency part, really thank you for your contribution.

• +2 1

There are a lot features available in this forum. But actually we don't know about them properly. The features indicates the good and useful way of posting and finding information. I could not find the feature at my first time. But after a time, I was able to find it and now I am really happy to use and know about the new features. 

Hey, thanks a lot for this bro. I never seen this option and you given me very useful information. I will use it but I don't know why I need this yet, still it can help in the future. 

Thank you so much for this amazing piece of information. After using this platform for a month I am surprised that I haven't come across this feature during my participation in this platform. I always find it hard sometimes because I have replied to most of the topics, so it is difficult to find topics that have not yet been responded. I hope through this sort feature I would be able to navigate and find useful topics.

• +3 1

Dear friend, thank you very much partner for giving us wisdom and wise advice to manage us through this great forum since surely what you tell us in your publication is very good for many users
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
a big greeting

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for sharing information. It's really helping me and it's quite detail. A lot of people can use this information to know about the feature. Me as a beginner it was hard and I didnt know about why the feature is used but all I can say it never effected that thing like posting my content or comment. Good luck my friend.

• +1 1

Thank you. I found it very difficult to find all the posts that I posted. I thought that it was removed from the forum, but recently I discovered that I can see the topics that I was posting. But I did not know that my topics can be arranged. I will try that.

• +1 1

Hey friend, thanks for making an informative post, I didn't know this feature till now. But its sure that this feature is going to be so helpful for the users as it helps us to sort contents based on its date and relevancy. By doing this we can find out topics which are convenient and easy for us to reply. 

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Nicole018 said:

Thank you so much for this amazing piece of information. After using this platform for a month I am surprised that I haven't come across this feature during my participation in this platform. I always find it hard sometimes because I have replied to most of the topics, so it is difficult to find topics that have not yet been responded. I hope through this sort feature I would be able to navigate and find useful topics.

@Nicole018  if we want avoid reply same topic twice then we must use sort by feature, and set into "start by date" then evertime we see fresh content topics,

where we don't need to find out new topics manually, this feature do so many thinks easy and we complete our task within less time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This helps alot when your finding the information you need or whens the last time you saw that post and somethings you arent sure what you are looking about helps alot because you can sort it out of what type you are looking for.

9 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Nicole018  if we want avoid reply same topic twice then we must use sort by feature, and set into "start by date" then evertime we see fresh content topics,

where we don't need to find out new topics manually, this feature do so many thinks easy and we complete our task within less time.

@Honny143 what a great post that's what I need you know I don't know about this feature before , whenever start my task daily I'm searching for new post and that was difficult and now this post really help me because now I will see fresh topics so I think that is the result of spending more time here that is why I'm getting information like this isn't it?

• +4 1