Lets Sort it Out - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bino

Lets Sort it Out

Thank you for this information, I always follow the classification system in order to get the topics that were published a little while ago and I rely on the classification of start date

• +4 1

I use this feature in order to sort topics and posts, read the latest posts and comment on them. Through them, I can find out the latest topics that have been written and in this way I can follow the topics in any section on an ongoing basis.

You are a life saver because I haven't noticed this function. I will use the sort now because I was now find that I did not answer the new posts but some were very old and I was using the next unread topic button a lot. I try to give you a reputation for this post but the system say that I haven't any for today, I don't know why because I gave only two or three today, but thank you very much.

• +3 1

On 8/14/2020 at 7:06 PM, bino said:

Hey, guys! Are you familiar with this "Sort* feature of the platform? Others might know this, but some didn't know yet.

So, "Sort" feature let you make the topics organized base on your reference, this is located at the top right side of the page. This is a big help to easily chose a topic you wanted to find and want to comment. 

You can organize your topic list based on;

Recently Updated - were is what you always see when you open a certain section. The most recent topic that commented a min to an hour ago.

Title - the topic is alphabetically arranged.

Start Date - the topics are arranged from new to old date posted.

Most Viewed - this is the topic that have most viewed to less viewed in the section.

Most Replies - this is the controversial one or have most replies or popular. The topic is from higher replies to lease replies..

Custom - this is were you customise the topics based on your reference. 

Hope this topic help you find the topic you wanted! Thanks for reading!

Anyway for me, I like the "Start Date" because I see the most recent topic created by some users. That's my references in doing Cryptotalk. What's yours? 

IMG_20200814_214741.jpg

Thanks @bino, for such a useful information.The information that you have provided will help us not only for finding the topic that we like to comment but also will help us in our research for a new topic.As a beginner this sort of information has a great impact on me and other newbies,this feature will somehow help us in building a great reputation in this forum.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Yes, this is good for organizing topics within sections of the forum.  Ranking helps a lot in ranking the topics and posts they comment on.  This will be easier and will not cause you to waste time searching for important and useful topics.  This is very good in my opinion.  I benefit greatly from this classification.

• +3 1

You gave a good idea to search any topic instead of searching it in a search box. I think that it helps a lot of members of this forum who have problems in searching a particular topic. Thanks for sharing such kind of information to us

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

bino my dear I thank you from my heart for this post as I have not know about this sort button I missed it complitely and now that you explained I will be use it to sort the forum and the topic to find the best and popular and the new that will be the best toread and learn from.

Yes I am familiar with the SORT featured l normally change my SORT featured  to BY DATE in order to check for new updates by the moderators and l also used it to reply or comments to topics that were recently created or new topic. I like the sort feature because it make searching of topic easy for me in the forum.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 8/14/2020 at 5:06 PM, bino said:

Anyway for me, I like the "Start Date" because I see the most recent topic created by some users. That's my references in doing Cryptotalk. What's yours? 

In fact, I have not used the sort feature before and will probably give it a try after reading your post. As for me, I usually use the Unread content list to access new posts and comments that I have not read yet.

• +1 1

You might be any living saver due to the fact My partner and i never have seen this kind of operate. I am going to utilize the type today due to the fact My partner and i has been today realize that I did so not necessarily response the newest content but some have been earliest pens and also My partner and i has been while using the subsequent unread matter option a whole lot. My partner and i test to offer any popularity because of this submit nevertheless the method point out that we haven't any regarding nowadays, My partner and i do not know exactly why due to the fact My partner and i provided simply several nowadays, yet many thanks quite definitely.

Thank you! I could never see this button and I am already member for many days. This is very strange that I miss but thanks now I can short this and there is also other options too for the most read posts and posts that have the most replies. I will use it and check the custom option too and see if this is helping with the forum.

• +2 1

This was nice to find at first day and helps a lot to see the new posts that are usually important as they will talk about very important news that are happening. I use this sometimes but sometimes and thanks for the explanation as some members may not have found this and have it difficult to find the new posst.

On 8/14/2020 at 3:39 PM, kitekite24 said:

Oh I see mate. This content that you created would be helpful for the new members here that is getting a hard time to find what topic they want to see or to make reply like they want to know that most topic replied that they think they will learn something about that then, they can use sort then click most replies. I hope this topic of yours would be seem by the newbies or other members here that didn't know yet that sort feature.

This content are helpful because for long, I want to sort out a recent topic but I find it difficult to  do untill recently I discovered how to sort out new topics and honestly it is very helpful.

Yes, this feature is very good, and there is also another good feature which is the Unread posts button, which helps you to find new topics in this forum that you have not read before.

• +3 1

I think it will not disturb a lot if you don't know about the feature and I am also  know  a little bit about that. Also this toll hepls to detect the discussion on this forum. I m making the topic constantly and it takes a more time. I am monitoring the topics and comments.

i always sort the topics by start time to see thee latest topics added and also if there is any new information to read but when i comment i do that randomly , whenever i see a topic that can be replied and there is a chance to discuss with someone there i go for it and leave a comment there

• +5 1

I just used these for the first time ever since I officially joined / started using the cryptotalk. And wow, it's really cool 😎  

This is a very important feature added to this forum because now we can sort our own likelyhood of the post. Suppose I want to write on posts which are newly created so I can sort it out or I want to find those topics with most replies so that makes easy for us.

On 8/14/2020 at 8:06 PM, bino said:

Hey, guys! Are you familiar with this "Sort* feature of the platform? Others might know this, but some didn't know yet.

So, "Sort" feature let you make the topics organized base on your reference, this is located at the top right side of the page. This is a big help to easily chose a topic you wanted to find and want to comment. 

You can organize your topic list based on;

Recently Updated - were is what you always see when you open a certain section. The most recent topic that commented a min to an hour ago.

Title - the topic is alphabetically arranged.

Start Date - the topics are arranged from new to old date posted.

Most Viewed - this is the topic that have most viewed to less viewed in the section.

Most Replies - this is the controversial one or have most replies or popular. The topic is from higher replies to lease replies..

Custom - this is were you customise the topics based on your reference. 

Hope this topic help you find the topic you wanted! Thanks for reading!

IMG_20200814_214741.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing such useful information among our newcomers.  And we don't get enough information from different people.  With your post we can make our crypto life better.  Thank you very much.

Yes ,  This sort by option is very helpful to all the members of this forum .  I also want to find new topics.  So ,  I click on sort by option and then i click on recently updated.  And then , I got all new topics. Thanks for posting this topic . 

That's a wonderful feature that allows you to choose which sort or type of contents you would want to display first in a section, it can be most viewed topics or start date meaning more like recent topics  and I normally use it,as it helps  to serve time when searching for topics to contribute in or read.

• +2 1

I mainly use the recently updated sort feature myself.I find that the many of the new comments which come when we sort by start date is mostly spam they really are not informative or do not build on anything good. At least that's my opinion.

This is a very informative post and it will always help me to find the most relevant post that I am looking for in this forum. The most recent posts usually contains the most updated information

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Thats a good information you shared. I haven't notice this feature yet as i am working for many days on this forum. But really help me find topics and comments on them.

Especially it helps new mwmbers how just joined the forum. 

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day