Lets Sort it Out - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bino

Lets Sort it Out

Thanks for sharing this useful topic, I don't even try using that sort option, among those all options or sorting,  I will still choose the recent updated because I can see if there is always updated comment on the topic that I also commented so I can quote on it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Oh I see mate. This content that you created would be helpful for the new members here that is getting a hard time to find what topic they want to see or to make reply like they want to know that most topic replied that they think they will learn something about that then, they can use sort then click most replies. I hope this topic of yours would be seem by the newbies or other members here that didn't know yet that sort feature.

• +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I prefer sort the topics as the start date to make posts on the new topics and try to help the beginners by answering their questions! and i think that it's really important to make posts on topics which have no much replies.. it's better than answering the topics which have answered by many members and there is no need to discuss on them!

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

46 minutes ago, MuhammadSh said:

I prefer sort the topics as the start date

Same here. I'm always reading the new posts first and have to say that it is many times I find new things that I didn't know about. I read a lot of crypto news but many times I first read about important things on Cryptotalk. I think that the forum is getting better.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

This is very nice. I can now get a ranking of the topics

I search for topics constantly that takes a lot of time

Thank you for the useful information my friend

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This sort by filter feature really useful in this forum, we don't need to search new fresh topics manually, just click the start date thread we see all today's topics where members posts, I always start my work with this start day because i want learns new knowledge, and it's better to start discussion with new topic.

• +1 1
  • +2 5

8 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

This sort by filter feature really useful in this forum, we don't need to search new fresh topics manually, just click the start date thread we see all today's topics where members posts, I always start my work with this start day because i want learns new knowledge, and it's better to start a discussion with a new topic.

Well said, there are some members here who really want to comment on the latest topic so it would not be hard for them to find it if they sort the list into a date. We really need this thing because there are many active members here who are really contributing here by creating new topics.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

@Moontong@kitekite24, @MuhammadSh, @BTC Future, @Ashsh, @Honny143 and @mhmd7. Thank you for appreciating. Yes, we must consider using this feature to support especially the latest topics made by other users. Let's continue using this feature for the better. 

BetFury                                                   

On 8/14/2020 at 10:13 PM, Moontong said:

Thanks for sharing this useful topic, I don't even try using that sort option, among those all options or sorting,  I will still choose the recent updated because I can see if there is always updated comment on the topic that I also commented so I can quote on it. 

Same here I much prefer using recent update to see if there's a new comment on the post. I tried using sort of before see which post have most comment and most viewed but I never use it again. 

• +1 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I am familiar with this feature and this one of the mostly used feature by me. Actually it's very helpful when you want to see new post or want to view most replied posts. We often want to see new post because that contain present aspects of crypto world. Sometimes we want to know what people are most interested of and if we sort by most replied post then we can analyze that.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Te sort feature is very helpful for most users, as it is a great way to stay up to date on the latest topics that are happening in the forum. I too like to make use of the start date feature, however i moved away from that feature in the old campaign as i noticed that many of the new topics were deleted and as a result many of my posts on them were deleted as well. With the new campaign however this seems to be a good idea to use. I think it will be nice if they added a new feature though that could sort out the topics to identify then ones that you have not yet read in the section. That would be quite helpful. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

There are many important features in the forum, and the feature Sort by is one of the most important of these features, as you can search for the topic you want to comment on according to the date, title or topic that has the most responses, for me I use the date to find out what new topics in the forum are

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 8/14/2020 at 8:06 PM, bino said:

Hey, guys! Are you familiar with this "Sort* feature of the platform? Others might know this, but some didn't know yet.

So, "Sort" feature let you make the topics organized base on your reference, this is located at the top right side of the page. This is a big help to easily chose a topic you wanted to find and want to comment. 

You can organize your topic list based on;

Recently Updated - were is what you always see when you open a certain section. The most recent topic that commented a min to an hour ago.

Title - the topic is alphabetically arranged.

Start Date - the topics are arranged from new to old date posted.

Most Viewed - this is the topic that have most viewed to less viewed in the section.

Most Replies - this is the controversial one or have most replies or popular. The topic is from higher replies to lease replies..

Custom - this is were you customise the topics based on your reference. 

Hope this topic help you find the topic you wanted! Thanks for reading!

Anyway for me, I like the "Start Date" because I see the most recent topic created by some users. That's my references in doing Cryptotalk. What's yours? 

IMG_20200814_214741.jpg

@bino without any doubt you made a good topic Friend becuase here most member face confused to find out unread content...so if they use your this instruction then definitely they wont feel any confused to find out unread content again. It also help us to find out the best topic by choice most replied option..                  

• +3 1

This special feature allows you to show new topics or that have new responses as well. There are many other characteristics in the forum that are still vague and I hope that they will be explained.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Thank you @Dorjoy12 and @iloveyobit for appreciating my topic. I will do my best to explain more about other features of the forum that doesn't give any time to use or see by other members. I will try to explain more so that other can use it pretty well.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

3 hours ago, bino said:

Thank you @Dorjoy12 and @iloveyobit for appreciating my topic. I will do my best to explain more about other features of the forum that doesn't give any time to use or see by other members. I will try to explain more so that other can use it pretty well.

Why not @bino..lets do our best to make this forum more popular, helpful and clean so that we can have useful information and we can learn so... As it a beginners section so we all should make this kind of topic to help the beginner.. Best of luck for every senior member who try their best to create good topic..            

• +2 1

Genuine insight, thank for sharing this important and useful features, some may not know about it but with this post breaking down in to details explanation illustrated with clear diagrams will help them use it effectively. I already knew about the feature and am making good used of it in searching for my preferred choice topics to post 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

@binoNicely explained. Maybe so many users have no idea about this feature. I have seen some users posting comments in a row. I assume they did not find in which topic they replied. This tool helps to detect different sort of discussions on this forum. I actively monitor the new topics and comments. 

• +1 1

On 8/14/2020 at 7:51 PM, bino said:

Hey, guys! Are you familiar with this "Sort* feature of the platform? Others might know this, but some didn't know yet.

So, "Sort" feature let you make the topics organized base on your reference, this is located at the top right side of the page. This is a big help to easily chose a topic you wanted to find and want to comment. 

You can organize your topic list based on;

Recently Updated - were is what you always see when you open a certain section. The most recent topic that commented a min to an hour ago.

Title - the topic is alphabetically arranged.

Start Date - the topics are arranged from new to old date posted.

Most Viewed - this is the topic that have most viewed to less viewed in the section.

Most Replies - this is the controversial one or have most replies or popular. The topic is from higher replies to lease replies..

Custom - this is were you customise the topics based on your reference. 

Hope this topic help you find the topic you wanted! Thanks for reading!

Anyway for me, I like the "Start Date" because I see the most recent topic created by some users. That's my references in doing Cryptotalk. What's yours? 

IMG_20200814_214741.jpg

I think it's very useful feature to sort the post according to your needs. It is very important to make the searching easy and fast. Thank you very much for sharing about this feature.

BetFury                                                   

5 hours ago, Izeal said:

I think it's very useful feature to sort the post according to your needs. It is very important to make the searching easy and fast. Thank you very much for sharing about this feature.

You're welcome. Yes, with the help of sort feature we can easily look for our desired topics. This is very useful to every users if its used its full potential as one of the feature of the forum.

BetFury                                                   

And I think this is perfect ,because it makes it easy for one to navigate around the forum in much ease so we need to really define what are the parameters that will help us in a lot of ways there are ways to which we need to really define everything in its purpose as we can tell there is a kingdom of choice in this market and forum and oganization makes it easy

• +1 1
  • +4 1

8 hours ago, Kingmark2525 said:

Frankly, as a beginner, how you can make investment into the cryptotalk system before you can sort out , because if you didn't understand how you can use it ,you end up post rubbish.

Actually, it won't make any bad things if you don't know that feature because just like me, I don't even know that feature before and I don't face any problem with it and it doesn't also disturb my posting routine.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I think this feature was here since then. We can easily sort out the topics we are searching for easier access on it. When sorting we can organize the topics and can easy read it. The desired topics will find as soon as we sort it out.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

22 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

I think this feature was here since then. We can easily sort out the topics we are searching for easier access on it. When sorting we can organize the topics and can easy read it. The desired topics will find as soon as we sort it out.

Well, that's true mate, this is already here when this forum is published, there are just no members here who are using it, when i look for the sort option, there's a lot of  things that you will used for it and i will considered it as a useful feature.

• +2 1