Bitrefill Mobile App - Page 5 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Bitrefill Mobile App

Yes this app is really awesome but I currently use its web version rather wasting our storage. I've done many mobile recharges and bought different gift cards it works perfectly no issue I've been using this since 4 months no problem faced

I am new member not know a lot but according to my knowledge First, request an order for a Steam gift card voucher at Bitrefill.com. Send the payment from your Bitcoin wallet to the address provided. You'll receive a digital code that you can redeem on your Steam account. The funds will instantly appear in your Steam wallet.

On 2/2/2021 at 3:40 PM, Farhana09 said:

Dear friend, I have not downloaded this app yet. I have been with this site for about 2 months. And I have gained a lot of knowledge from here in a very short time. I have also earned some crypto coins from here. I have saved that money till now.  No, I like to spend it so I'm spending it. But I don't really know anything good about the app you mentioned. If you don't know, I'll download it soon.

Have you carefully checked all the resources about Bitrefill app provide in this topic ? If not please do so. Instead of having the proper studies about the app, why you guys are loving to create generic posts? You can also download the app on your smartphone to check all the performances of the app. 

On 2/25/2021 at 12:53 PM, Ramzankhan said:

There are many people in this ues for the mobail phone Application through a cryptocrrunces good earn money for this. I have a loock down many applications not download Google play store but it is a very loss incum many people.

Lol, did Bitrefill helped you to earn money if so ? It allows you to purchase the gift cards and you have to deposit Bitcoin on it. If you wish to pay other supported currencies like Doge, ETH, Dash, etc. You can use coinbase or manually send the fund via your private wallets. 

This app is good in any way. You don't need to penic for withdrawal. You just redeem your earnings with token to purchase many things on your favorite brands. And as you said even we can recharge our phones by using tokens. 

I have to say you something about this apps I have no idea and no any experience about this apps because I can't ever used any app for earning cryptocurrency not my experience just I have a use cryptotalk site and here I am Sam currency and that's enough so it's my were otherwise I have not done any other activity ok I think is how much take care.

15 hours ago, Mr. Mehm00d said:

The Butterfly app is a great mobile application that helps you get cryptocurrency.I have been using this application in the past. I see all the options from this application and decided that this application will really give us a free gift card through which we can get currency. 

Excuse me, first of spell the app's name correctly before creating the posts. Even you have not known to write the app's name properly how can this cryptotalk community believes you have used this app in past? 

13 hours ago, SP20M2BE040 said:

I have to say you something about this apps I have no idea and no any experience about this apps because I can't ever used any app for earning cryptocurrency

You have not checked original matter of discussion in this thread. Bitrefill is not crypto earning platform as you said in your reply. 

On 3/2/2021 at 7:32 PM, Mrjerry said:

I can make good use of my crypto currencies using bit refill application. This is what I have expected in fact using mobile recharge with bitcoins great this helps to save time and effort to buy recharge cards from stores. 

Write application name Bitrefill correctly because you would mistakenly pick the wrong app in App store like Google PlayStore. Check the official app download link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitrefill.app&hl=en&gl=US   Bitcoin is not just a supported currency inside Bitrefill app, you can also use DASH, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and ETH to purchase the gift check the details in app descriptions. 

11 hours ago, rami2001sh said:

This app is such a great one to be aware of, this is one of the reasons why I love this forum, you get to be updated about recently made applications that we might be in one way or the other be in need of.

Only unique app and related to crypto sphere are accepted in this section. I have found so many guys making the topic for random non-crypto apps which are not accepted. Even while creating the review of cryptocurrency related apps, we have to care so many things as moderator has mention in his pinned topic. For example:- I made the topic about Bitrefill because it can helps so many people. 

Hello I am new user on this platform. I don't use bitrefill  app . Many apps on the play store is fack. But the bitcoin and cryptotalk is the best and true website. It's demand is increasing day by day.

On 3/23/2021 at 12:51 PM, Ivarr said:

I'll install it and use it, but are the charges for buying cards large, is it trustworthy, and also what cryptocurrencies does it help? Is it compatible with coins other than Blockchain?

Hi, service charges while purchasing the gifts cards are still in the global standard on Bitrefill app. It is genuinely established company to let you purchase the different gift cards. The supported cryptocurrencies are mentioned in my original post, please read it once and it also supports fiat USD cards , check the Bitrefill platform. 

3 hours ago, M Adil said:

It's looks properly however i want to ask some aspect we can purchase gift card from it but i want to know can we sell gift cards from this app. Otherwise this application is good. 

Hey you can not sell the gift cards inside the Betrefill app unfortunately but there are plenty of options to purchase the gift cards by using both cryptocurrencies and the fiat currencies. The app is itself beautiful with attractive easy-to-use UI and I hope you will surely find it useful to purchase the wide range of gift cards.