Bitcoin Whales moves $106 million in BTC - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Bitcoin Whales moves $106 million in BTC

A huge bitcoin whale has just emptied a wallet, transferring 9000 bitcoins. amazingly enough this transaction only cost him/her $1.16. The charts and analysts show that this 9000 BTC was originally entered into that address at the end of June, and there was no activity on the wallet until it was moved off. 

For such a large transaction i guess it can be thoughts that this could be an exchange or a company/institution that is using crypto, however how will such a large transaction affect bitcoin prices. whales to a large extent have some control over market prices as they impact supply and demand. What do you guys think? I would like to hear your thoughts on this transaction. 

Here is the link to the article:

https://dailyhodl.com/2020/08/14/massive-bitcoin-whale-abruptly-moves-106000000-in-btc-heres-where-the-crypto-is-heading/

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I guess that it is part of whales plan. Question is if these Bitcoin will be headed to an exchange. This will probably make many traders close positions and wait for the outcome of a dump. Then again sometimes whales just move Bitcoins around just to test reactions. We haven't seen a dip for a while and this is not what we are used to.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Maybe there will be an impact for this ongoing bullish sentiment for Bitcoin. Since it is still not sure that whale wanted to make a move or not, price of BTC may not be immediately decreasing. ETH price is finding a new spike looking like ETH will be independently moving on, interesting to see crypto markets now.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Okay, what of this? 👇

Well, you can't see enough of these whales movements. It is either they are up for some manipulations of just looking at the reactions. Only a few of them are storing (moving to wallets); maybe this too.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think that catching the whales is very difficult, because after making the moves, the price movement appears immediately, so we do not have time to catch up, but at the same time I think we can make a guess about the price movement.

• +1 1

I am also following  whale alert ,where i get daily alert of various crypto currencies but this is not a small amount movement  we can expect huge change in price of BTC .Where in 4th quarter of 2020 for BTC to make Bull run and also ETH price have crossed $400 .So change in BTC price must be happened.Where the whales movement can play very crucial part in BTC up&down .

1 hour ago, ndadukun12 said:

Only companies that deal with  Bitcoin can have that amount of Bitcoin. Maybe they are moving their coins to a more safer wallet. So this shouldn't freak anyone. One amazing thing is that despite the huge transaction it still doesn't cost him much.

yes , I also think the same , we can accept this amount of big companies or we can say a amount of a investers team . this type of transaction are reasons behind pumping or dumping in price of bitcoin or other Crypto currency . transaction fees always very-very low as compared to bank transaction fees .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

In the crypto market, and often if the bitcoin is converted, this means that its owners aim to sell it and put the market down, but if the dollar is transferred to the platforms, the opposite will happen..

The price of Bitcoin changes according to the supply and demand in the crypto market, but there is an impact of crypto whales who own large amounts of bitcoin on its price, as they pump bitcoin or empty the market to manipulate the price of bitcoin, and make big profits

That means a lot because they could be telling us a lot of things. the greatest ways to work with the great work that we can work with it in so many ways we need to really define certain cases that would be preferred in the greatest formations that we all know of it 

I believe that every major movement of money between platforms and wallets affects prices in cryptocurrencies because the market depends on supply and demand, and whales can control that.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Whales move their bitcoin between wallets all the time, this does not mean that price will be affected, the problem is when they move to exchanges to sell but we don't know their reasons and can't predict if they want to sell a lot or not.

I don't think every big transaction behind whales activity involved, there are so many possibilities like our members mention any big company move 9000 bitcoins to pay investors are anything happens,

,if this transaction behind really whales involved then anything happens we can't predicts their game plan, but most of time they try bitcoin price dump.

• +4 1

I think so because it was to hard to collect that much if it was only one person behind it unless you were the one of most richest person in the world. Yeah, it could be exchange or companies so that they could benefited to it at the same time.

This is a huge amount if any one buy 9000BTC it not happen to buy on only one exchange they need more then one exchange because the supply in any crypto exchanges is not reaches at that target and when this investment happens then ofcourse this will effect the value of bitcoin market price .

On 8/14/2020 at 11:24 AM, BrolySSJ said:

A huge bitcoin whale has just emptied a wallet, transferring 9000 bitcoins. amazingly enough this transaction only cost him/her $1.16. The charts and analysts show that this 9000 BTC was originally entered into that address at the end of June, and there was no activity on the wallet until it was moved off. 

When such a  big ammo is spent it does not just go alone.. people starts to panic and start to sell themselves, likewise when such a large sum is entered into the market people starts to buy.. that is how whales controls the market we help them unknowingly.

In my opinion, it is the typical movement that whales make to shake up the market, and create uncertainty, so they can buy cheaper.

Another possibility is that a business to buy and sell an asset has been finalized, there are companies that usually do that to speed up the transfer and lose the least amount of money possible in commissions.

thats what we love about bitcoin, i have been seeing those big amounts moving around on a twitter bot and the joy is that you see those millions moving around and the fee is around 10$ top. whether its bearish or not is not the main point but the fees for moving such big money is insanely low.

• +2 1

Moving 9,000 Bitcoins towards the exchange platforms must affect the price, because this often means that the whale that owns the Bitcoin wants to sell and this will definitely affect the price of Bitcoin and lead to a drop in the price, 9,000 Bitcoin is not a small amount.

Of course, Whales are very important players in the cryptocurrency market. The fact is that with his transactions, he could easily reset the rate to the bottom, or even worse. I think he was smarter than that, and I'm even interested to know how his opinion differed on this point. After all, it is very unexpected to withdraw 9,000 bitcoins at one time!

Large transactions such as these affect the market direction at times, before when 50 bitcoins were moved from the era of Satoshi Nakamoto, a state of panic occurred among traders because Satoshi Nakamoto some estimated his wealth at about one million bitcoins and this amount of bitcoin if Satoshi returned and decided to sell it, we will get Bears market for a long time.

• +5 1

This might be some of a strategies done by such institutions to see how the markets and traders are going to react to such fluctuations in price. right now the value of Bitcoins are very much on the rise. And true trading in talktokens, lots of people are getting Bitcoins in their wallet. so I don't know how by the end of this year things are going to turn out in the value of Bitcoins. Let's hope that is going to be profitable for all the users.

• +2 1

You are right, so Bitcoin can be affected by the news. But the great impact comes through the big whales that control the price of Bitcoin, for they are the only ones that can raise or lower the price of Bitcoin. This field is very difficult so if you are a beginner and do not know trading, expect everything and be careful So as not to lose your money.

• +1 1

the market to manipulate the price of bitcoin and it make good profits, this transaction behind really whales involved

• +1 1

On 8/14/2020 at 2:24 PM, BrolySSJ said:

For such a large transaction i guess it can be thoughts that this could be an exchange or a company/institution that is using crypto, however how will such a large transaction affect bitcoin prices. whales to a large extent have some control over market prices as they impact supply and demand. What do you guys think? I would like to hear your thoughts on this transaction. 

Here is the link to the article:

https://dailyhodl.com/2020/08/14/massive-bitcoin-whale-abruptly-moves-106000000-in-btc-heres-where-the-crypto-is-heading/

My dear friend this is not a new thing. On daily basis there are many whales come and trade and go one platform to the others...