About a locked topic. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

About a locked topic.

for most of the times when you ask some question and there are few replies like 10 or 20 replies the question is answered in all the aspects so it is worth closing it

Actually I don't know the exact reason for blocked topic, but o will like to go on more research to know what are the reason to block topic,To my own understanding the to block topic is when you write a topic on the same topic and you are cut then your topic will be blocked.

If a topic is locked that shows that nobody is advice to write on it or to even do something around I. This due happen if the topic is occupied or comment are not more needed.

On 8/14/2020 at 12:31 PM, Moontong said:

I have topics that have been locked, maybe 4 to 5 topics I think. Can we discuss here what would be the basis of our moderators of locking our topics? I have here some reason that I notice why some of my topics get locked. 

1. If you are asking a question and someone responds to it or they already answered your questions.

2. You opened a good old topic but it is not needed anymore for our current time.

3. There are already existing topics the same to yours but it has already many responses.

I am not sure with thoses reasons because its just my personal opinion based on what I have noticed. If you know some more, lets talk about it. Its better to have locked topic than having deleted one. Happy posting😊.

@Moontong you are right i am completely agreed with you i am also facing the same issue as i am also new here i did't know any thing about this you have cleared my all concepts and confusion thanks dear seniors are always right..... you are my senior you are also right 😎

Allah's plans are better than us !

I also noticed locked topics but i think the admin locked it for a purpose or meby is not important to comment on those topic that is why they were lock.

Most likely, the reason is that your topic already exists and has many responses.

There may be many reasons for this matter, but I think that repetition is the biggest reason that leads either to locking the post or to permanently delete it. The platform always needs to be renewed in its topics ..

I hope that we will find someone to answer us and give us the reasons that may lead to this result.

I don't get your point mate but the thing is I have seen it in several occasion where I noticed that the topic is locked but one thing I don't understand about that is why is the topic locked or with time will the topic be open again or is it as a result of bad network. 

Dear mate I also saw a lot of topics which are locked and according to my opinion I think that the reason of locked topic is that it will be the useless topic and we should always comments on useful topics. 

• +3 1

My greetings to you my dear friend, I also think these are the causes of potential that locks the subject and the ability to comment on it

You have shared very good information and it is the same thing that you cannot reply to the topics that are locked.There is another more topics and every day there is a topic, you can comment on them follow  the rule and regulations Then a lot of replies come, that's why topics  locked thanks 

If topics get locked 🔒 I think it is the world of moderators controlling the topics of discussion. So it is terminated for receiving further comments that is why they locked the topic. As a member be warn don't create similar topic again

I thibk no one knowns the exact reasons of blocking some topic where it is mentioned that you can not reply this topic.thats very ture sometimes its important we have some topic Just sould to avoid message sobwe are able to even understand some of the best thing      

I have also noticed that topics do get locked,  i see some topics lokced but i haven't any idea about this subject, i'm follow this topic to know more information about it because is very important.

I will say that inappropriate post or forum violates the terms as well as duplicate or old post.  Therefore, before writing about a specific topic, you should check if any of your members have already published on this topic.  Let your post be easy to understand and useful.When your topic doesn't need to be answered more than a question and locked at once, and in the case of old topics it has received enough feedback and their ideas can no longer be discussed for.

I also noticed many covered topics and I did not know the reason, thank you my friends for the added information, if it is closed in case of repetition by the forum administration.

I think that the closed and banned topics may be repeated, or for members who have been banned, and it is certainly one of the forum management decisions.

Yes guys 

I saw some posts that are locked I don't know why they are locked or closed because am a beginner , I need a senior to explain to me why they get closed and locked and even what to do when you see them.

I don't have much knowledge about why the topic get closed 

But maybe the moderators don't need anymore answers and that's why he closed the topic or maybe the topic has been tell by anyone.other reasons can also be but I don't know . 

Dear I'm not very old on this forum so I didn't saw any topic like that I also post some topics in my account but I don't face any problem like that 

I think the reason why moderators lock topics in this forum was because they considered those topics to be very useful and many users has already given expected answers that is why they decided to lock the topics. So that copy and paste members won't paste useless contents to the topics because they want the topics to be a learning topics that newcomers to the forum can learn from them.

I think repeating the same topic and comments over and over again deletes our posts. When a topic is deleted, all comments are deleted along with it. So we should choose a good informative and standard topic for commenting and also publish informative material in our comments. And we should do a thorough research before creating any topic so that our topic should be very unique and interesting and useful for all members so that our topic and comments are not deleted.

I have met locked topics and they were locked because the replies had been given and the matter wasn't up to more discussion, this meant that only spam replies could fill the rest so it is a good decision to be made for all these posts to be locked. I think that some topics that discuss price action in short term should also be locked as they confuse members, especially beginners.

I think the first option could be the reason why the topic is locked by admin, because if the question is answered and expect the same answer from other users.

I think only moderator knows the exact reason why a topic get blocked. But you gave such options that could be one of the reason why a topic get blocked 1 st opinion is much more responsible as a tooic is answred there is no further need to discuss it.

I used to keep a lot of posts locked here. Many times the moderator locks the post. You must post well. If there is any problem in the post, the moderator checks it and locks it.