I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

Good choice, author! It's always better to learn something new and make eperince, then giving up. In my opinion you always have chance to say I give up, but you can't always make experience and learn things, because time is going on, and you can lose important things, because you gave up one day, so yeah, I appreciate your choice, good luck in learning crypto world.

• +1 1

Even if it's not created. mistakes and falling you also learn. you just have to accept the mistakes and know how to get up and move on because the mistake you'll already know how not to make it again

• +1 1

never give up with proper knowledge you can make very good profit, and you always have to be careful in what we do and learn

• +2 1

There may be times in life when you become financially independent and rich. There then may come the time when you suddenly lose everything and become financially poor. 

But if you have not been relying on "a lucky chance" to reach the level of financial independence... if it is a result of your investment into your education - then nothing will take that knowledge away from you and you will be able to get it all back in no time.

• +1 1

I think it is one of the best post I have read since I entered the forum, I still do not operate, because I know I have a lot to learn, but it takes away my fear in knowing how it was the beginning of those that already operate. Thank you for telling your experience.

Very good topic that you have published friend, one of the most complete and stimulating for the new friends that are arriving. The first thing is that we should never give up. there will always be new opportunities to evolve. but to have this opportunity available we must prepare, study, exchange with friends more developed in the world of cryptocurrency, and until we know the details of the operations between cryptocurrencies, we should not start their exchange, but at first glance if you buy varato and You sell dearly, you can win, but it doesn't always work like that, to a point the luck helps, then the losses are not recovered. follow the advice of our friend, if you put it into practice you will always win. Greetings.
nice Sunday night over here.

Yes, you must learn from your mistakes. It is natural to face obstacles at the beginning of work and you must overcome them. Do not think about giving up and learn from every mistake you make.

Learn from your mistakes! Better to learn from other people's mistakes and not repeat them. This skill is difficult to obtain. In any case, there is no need to give up. There are many obstacles on the way to the goal to overcome

• +1 1

You should never give up if you want to be successful in future. Actually failure isa part of life and we learn many more from our failures. In other words one can say that your failure is your teacher. You may not always earn profit from trading but you may achieve that much that will cover your previous loss and failure.

a very big yes all because i can't do away for being part of this forum , me acquiring much knowledge,  earning as much as i expect so why should give up. 

If I have to go upstairs I have to trade with Ricks and a girl like Fit I can make a better income in the future and from the income we can build our career we must add and nothing can be done without knowing because we  Acquire ideas very well then trade 

Learning will be very helpful, it is always good to take the initiative to learn about various things that can help you in your future.

Many people lost their money because of their ignorance about how this cryptocurrencies world works! learning from our mistakes is really important too and the more important thing is trying not to repeat them especially when we talk about cryptocurrencies trading

that is the life of a trader you ought to consistently expect a few misfortunes in whatever business you are doing be it trading  out there, Failure is always the beginning of success, and every one of us must know that it is possible to lose some of his money one day , however we ought to consistently limit our misfortunes and be steady in making a few benefits much.

• +1 1

I agree with you, rather than giving up, it is better to continue learning even though learning must be paid for. In my opinion, not giving up easily is the key to successful trading, therefore when I traded 5 times and lost 4 times I didn't give up and I got 1 profit from 5 trades. But that's when I was still learning and being a beginner, so 4 failures was my lesson.

• +1 1

Thank you for your effort to make this content. This is such an eyeopener to beginners of trading world. They must be allerted to keep thier limits because the risk factors are very high. Always expect a certain amount of loss before any success than can come along. Always remember that the faliure you went through was just to teach you what mistakes should not be done.

• +3 1

It is a great content that you have made my friend this topic is self motivated to make ourself move forward it is a great contribution to the new members to motivate them self always think that there is a successful story when there is failures always try to overcome the failure and move forward.

This is one of the most valuable piece of advice regarding trade that I have come across in this forum to be honest. I ask each and every user who are interested in trading to take a really good look at each and every word of this post cause this can definitely help you when it comes to trading. it is true everyone knows the concept of buy low and sell high but buy at which low and sell at which high is another thing that also needs to be researched upon. Thank you so much for this really informative post.

• +2 1

Hello dear colleagues, of course you have to never give up that would be the last thing
That is why it is advisable to obtain a lot of knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies for example in sites like this great forum where and many people who can teach many things about cryptocurrencies
Good luck and big profits for the whole community
A big greeting

You are right if we stop that means in future there is no chance of success so we can only wait and keep on learning by which there are at least some chances to make it happen.

Thankyou for sharing this informative content, its right we shouldn't stop learning at any point in life. Learning and practice makes man perfect, and it takes time to become an expert in any field. You may feel like giving up in between, but dont do that, take your your and learn things to become wise. Read more about cryptocurrency and clearly understand its techniques and attain good working skills. And in future you will be able to become a good trader, learn from your mistakes and be better. 

• +1 1

On 8/13/2020 at 5:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:

First trade = Fail

Second trade = Fail

Third trade = Fail again!

What would be your next step in that failing situation? When i started trading i only earned profit two times out of my 7 trades! I earned a good profit in 2 days but later in 5 days i lost 10x of the profit that i earned! I don't think if there is any trader who earns profit only and he/she never loses some amount, so it's a normal situation to a trader life but there is a solution to avoid this regularly losing.

This was my problem.

I learned about trading by watching tutorials on youtube and reading articles in different blogs, it's really a good way to learn (I hope you know) i learned that trading is profitable and i will earn money (a lot of money) if i will start trading, but i never learned how to trade! I don't know if you understood me, i learned that trading is profitable but i didn't learn the basics of trading!

I started trading when i know only one thing, i should buy when the price is low and sell while the price is high so that i can earn a profit! I lost my 5 trades easily by learning only that and watching some tutorials then i thought am ready to trade. After losing regularly i doubted one thing, why i keep losing while am following the (buy low and sell high) formula? 

My solution.

So from there, i decided to LEARN again and see why i keep losing while i trade in the right way. And finally, i discovered the reason for me to fail regularly after i LEARN again, make research, and got support from my friends who trade too. The problem was, i learned that i can earn money by buying a coin when it's price is low and sell it later when it grows... But i never learned at which point i can say "Yes, now LTC is low so i should buy... Now BTC is low so i should buy!!!" So i was just buying even if today LTC is $75 then tomorrow dropped to $68 i would just buy because i saw a price drop of $7 !!! But i did wrong because LTC can fall up to $40, right? 

Believe me, this problem faces many beginner traders. They just know that formula (buy low, sell high) but they don't know at which point they should buy or sell. So instead of giving up, choose to LEARN! Make research of any coin that you need to trade it, and ask for support from other traders! Don't worry, if you don't know any trader we will support you (we are many traders in this forum) so just ask anything and we will support you. Don't agree to lose your money easily again, losing is there but not regularly

Example:

It's just like learning to build a house, you start learning to build a foundation and not learn to build a wall first. And that's how works in crypto, learn coins first (in deeply), know their habits, and then start to trade them.

_________________!

Thank you so much for your much information, yes we have to learn because everyone know that the basic thing is learning what we earn that is only cause of learning if we don't have knowledge then how can we earn ..

Hey mate, thanks for your post, we must give priority to learn about cryptocurrency other than giving up. Cryptotalk is great platform to learn about cryptocurrency, so learn and earn in this platform.

Edited by cryptolover45

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Life is all about learning and gaining knowledge. With a proper knowledge, an user will not face losses easily in trading. But however if he faces any losses,then one must not give up easily. Always learn from your mistakes. This will help you to do better in next task. Never give up. 

• +3 1