I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

Failure is always the beginning of success, and every one of us must know that it is possible to lose some of his money one day because it is impossible for there to be a profit only in any business.

Edited by Omar Ommeish
Wrong word

On 8/13/2020 at 10:54 PM, saraanna396 said:

Investing and trading are the two easiest ways to achieve many profits in a short time, but they need great experience in forecasting market and stock changes, and knowledge of the strategies and indicators followed in that, because any wrong prediction will lead to a big loss, so we must not be greedy, but to be more patient.

Both investing and trading are not an easy way to earn money in the crypto world, both are risky and you can really lose your money if you try it without proper knowledge. It's hard to predict bitcoin or better say no one can predict the price of cryptocurrency that makes it so risky.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In this world we face a lot of things and the only worst thing in life is to give up, mistakes happen and other things do happen but in the end its important to actually understand what we are doing the most guaranteed way to understand the work we have  is to make sure that we learn from our mistakes thats all

51 minutes ago, Irungu said:

In this world we face a lot of things and the only worst thing in life is to give up, mistakes happen and other things do happen but in the end its important to actually understand what we are doing the most guaranteed way to understand the work we have  is to make sure that we learn from our mistakes thats all

I agree to this response that you created my friend. That is the biggest mistake that we can have in our life is when we finally give up on what we are having in our life just because of one mistake you choose to give up instead of learning from your mistake to avoid it when you will encounter that. We should have a strong mind for us to face our mistakes and not to give up easily.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That is what i think. Giving up is not a solution of any problem. I will say that Try again and again till Success. We all fail many times in our daily life. If we learn from our mistakes then we will successful one day. 

That's good mate. I also think like you. I will choose to learn more about crypto instead of giving up. Even I didn't earn well, I still stay and learn more about cryptocurrency because I believe that learning from crypto can help me to be successful in other ways. And I still have lots of time so I will use it to learn crypto instead of just staring on it or giving on it.

• +2 1

16 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

That is what i think. Giving up is not a solution of any problem. I will say that Try again and again till Success. We all fail many times in our daily life. If we learn from our mistakes then we will successful one day. 

If you're working here in cryptocurrency, you must learn first your emotions because here is very risky, there's a 50/50 chance that you may lose your money, but you don't need to give up quickly because there's a tendency that your money will became back by waiting for a better value.

• +2 1

though sometimes we fail many times it would still help us to improve but theres also a time we fail too much like way overboard and they still dont care u gonna know after those mistakes to adjust and always try something else!

The only way you can succeed in life is only when you fail the only way to move forwad is to mis the road sometimes we need to enjoy this and be perfect to it, thats the only way to do so

Giving up means you accept your failure. I adore you for being determined to do it over and over again until you learned something about Cryptocurrency. I hope your story inspires a lot of member especially beginners to have courage to seek knowledge.

In every mistakes and failures we learn and we continuously learning as we fail. But never loose hope and never give up lets turns those failure and mistakes into strength to become successful.

Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about mates. No one is perfect in this forum so we all make mistake but some of us are weak in terms of taking corrections whenever we make mistake and I will like to advise out to always make sure you learn something whenever you make a mistake because that is the only way that you can avoid it next time

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Learn is important. I had same results when I started trading. My first trades were down a lot and I hated it. I took a new approach and bought altcoins but I was to sell if they dropped 5-10% and I rebought on April when they were very low and market was reacting positive. It was an important lesson. Without learning and searching we can't do much. We can only get lucky.

The more you failed the more you learn that's for wise men, failure shouldn't be the factor to make you quit from anything you intend to do no matter what, learn from your mistakes and keep moving, that passion and consistency in  shall lead you to success.

Of course for most of us when we begin trading all trades are fail because we didn't learn how to trade and that trading is full of failures. It is not a few trades but it is trades done in years that decide if we are correct or not. I like your example too. Perhaps it is like that like building a house. Slowly and carefully. With a strategy and a plan that we follow.

Yes friend, We must gain proper training and information about the trading before jumping into it. And we should be focused in making our trade wins more than gaining certain profit in a interval. If we loss a trade we must try to find out why this thing happens and next time we must avoid it. And if we keep an eye on the market and try to analyse it after learning sure it would help us to test our skills.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thank you for giving thats great information about trading because in trading risk is always there. But if you fail so dont lose hope or try try again for your great achievement. Giving up is a bad thing, because after give up your future is no more. In trading or everything if you fail ghen again work hard then fail then work hard. After all of this efforts you will be a successful person but never give up.. 

BetFury                                                   

Always remember that we cannot become rich in a short period and we must learn first and gain a lot of experience from others and benefit from our mistakes, even if we lose several times in the end, we will be able to avoid this loss, make good profits and make up for all the money that we lost, but that also requires a lot of Patience

Well said mate I'm greatful for this motivation words it's true we should always try to do more research on every coin we want to trade or invest and consult experts for further help and I believe they are many in this forum.

Well said mate I'm greatful for this motivation words it's true we should always try to do more research on every coin we want to trade or invest and consult experts for further help and I believe they are many in this forum.

• +1 1

Giving up is not what consider if one want to make it in life , by achieving your goal, when you fail ,you learn from it and try again, failure in things teach lesson not giving up, let learn from our failure and achieve our goal in the process

Thanks for sharing your life experience with all of us. This encourages those people who lose their all hopes after getting fail in trading. And I think that we should first learn about trading and then take the guidance of seniors. And then make trading. Definitely this will help us a lot. I hope this post encourages and help many people

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

hello everyone i am new here. My name is Shokh i am from Tashkent and i am 18 years old so wish me a good luck with crypto business. First of all i am going to trade in crypto currency and i am going to mining ETH.  Good luck everyone and do your best to achive your goals,

Your post has given me a lot to think about and also a lot of motivation. Everything you say is very true, learning a new skill requires patience, perseverance but above all, a positive and failure-proof attitude.

I admit that starting with this cryptocurrency was something that carried a certain fear for me, (bad experiences from close friends taught me to be cautious), but like you, today more than ever I am willing to learn and not give up. 🙂

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing information. Base on your post I strongly agree with you because we need to do a hard work to reach our goal in life, if we give up because it is hard for us, we'll never reach our goal. If you really want something, you must do whatever it takes to achieve it. It is all for you to make your life better. That's for me.