I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva Thanks for these tips 😍! I do not see any problem for these both deposit and withdraw fees since it is p2p platform, I can manage to overlap such fees due to profits gained from the trades as I have been doing on Paxful. I might give a try on LBC just to buy BTC ( I never sell BTC on P2P platforms😜).

@Whited35 Sure! You are welcome ☺️. You can use LBC without KYC, only if you need to sell you will complete KYC verification.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

13 hours ago, bino said:

Such a wonderful experience. Although you failed many time you won't give up and started to learn more about trading. That's really good mindsent of yours, instead of giving up, you won't do that. Thank you for sharing about your experience and advise. The quote in the last part is superb. 

@bino Thank you so much! Yap men, i chose to learn because it was a little sad losing several times and i didn't have any job at that time because i was in college. That's why i decided to learn so that i can trade in a perfect way and earn instead of lose.... and it worked though i had  few challenges ☺️

• +1 1

40 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

@Calvinpriva I agree with all that you said, we don't have to give up instead we have to tide up to move on. This was an opportunity and a chance to learn something try not to give up. Always try to learn  because failure is always the first step to success. To every success there will be about 60% failure being the foundation to that stage.

@Babubu609 I really appreciate this, my friend! We don't have to give up when we fail, because failure will show us the other way to make things right after we decide to learn from our mistakes. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

15 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Babubu609 I really appreciate this, my friend! We don't have to give up when we fail, because failure will show us the other way to make things right after we decide to learn from our mistakes. 

Yes mistakes is our best teacher we need to learn from it. Your topic was very helpful to those that easily give up just after making two  to three trials. I think your first trial is enough for you 5o notice were the problem was so that you can find answer to your problem.

48 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 Sure! You are welcome ☺️. You can use LBC without KYC, only if you need to sell you will complete KYC verification.

@CalvinprivaLooking like I have to verify KYC since I am preferring it to buy BTC. I have checked all the essential information about this Finland based p2p platform. Fortunately, you were there to mention everything about LBC. I hope similar help and advise in future from you, my friend 😍.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 8/13/2020 at 6:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:

First trade = Fail

Second trade = Fail

Third trade = Fail again!

What would be your next step in that failing situation? When i started trading i only earned profit two times out of my 7 trades! I earned a good profit in 2 days but later in 5 days i lost 10x of the profit that i earned! I don't think if there is any trader who earns profit only and he/she never loses some amount, so it's a normal situation to a trader life but there is a solution to avoid this regularly losing.

This was my problem.

I learned about trading by watching tutorials on youtube and reading articles in different blogs, it's really a good way to learn (I hope you know) i learned that trading is profitable and i will earn money (a lot of money) if i will start trading, but i never learned how to trade! I don't know if you understood me, i learned that trading is profitable but i didn't learn the basics of trading!

I started trading when i know only one thing, i should buy when the price is low and sell while the price is high so that i can earn a profit! I lost my 5 trades easily by learning only that and watching some tutorials then i thought am ready to trade. After losing regularly i doubted one thing, why i keep losing while am following the (buy low and sell high) formula? 

My solution.

So from there, i decided to LEARN again and see why i keep losing while i trade in the right way. And finally, i discovered the reason for me to fail regularly after i LEARN again, make research, and got support from my friends who trade too. The problem was, i learned that i can earn money by buying a coin when it's price is low and sell it later when it grows... But i never learned at which point i can say "Yes, now LTC is low so i should buy... Now BTC is low so i should buy!!!" So i was just buying even if today LTC is $75 then tomorrow dropped to $68 i would just buy because i saw a price drop of $7 !!! But i did wrong because LTC can fall up to $40, right? 

Believe me, this problem faces many beginner traders. They just know that formula (buy low, sell high) but they don't know at which point they should buy or sell. So instead of giving up, choose to LEARN! Make research of any coin that you need to trade it, and ask for support from other traders! Don't worry, if you don't know any trader we will support you (we are many traders in this forum) so just ask anything and we will support you. Don't agree to lose your money easily again, losing is there but not regularly

Example:

It's just like learning to build a house, you start learning to build a foundation and not learn to build a wall first. And that's how works in crypto, learn coins first (in deeply), know their habits, and then start to trade them.

_________________!

@Calvinpriva i dont say you were wrong to do trading  when you was  noob but its great that you have much inspiration to do trading which give you experience early about lose.. I think lose is the great way of learning and lose also mean you are not ready properly to do so.. So get lose mean you need to learn more and need to be expert MORE.. Hope you are now better than past..               

• +2 1
  • +4 1

@Dorjoy12 nice response I may wish to advice you on your qoutes sometimes you qoute all post instead of making a selection to of were you understand from the post. Especially when the post is too long we cut only a part of it to response. Qouting all post is not violating the rules instead it makes it difficult for the author and other colleagues to scroll down and get to your post. If you don't have the knowledge I will make a tutorial of how to make a short qoute if interested.

12 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

@Dorjoy12 nice response I may wish to advice you on your qoutes sometimes you qoute all post instead of making a selection to of were you understand from the post. Especially when the post is too long we cut only a part of it to response. Qouting all post is not violating the rules instead it makes it difficult for the author and other colleagues to scroll down and get to your post. If you don't have the knowledge I will make a tutorial of how to make a short qoute if interested.

@Babubu609 sorry for that but truly i forget the mistake About quote shortly.. Yah if you make a topic about it then without any doubt it will be helpful for me as well for the noob while other who dont have idea about it.. Once again i think its my mistake so from next time i will try to avoid quoted big topic.. Thank you             

• +2 1
  • +3 1

26 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Babubu609 sorry for that but truly i forget the mistake About quote shortly.. Yah if you make a topic about it then without any doubt it will be helpful for me as well for the noob while other who dont have idea about it.. Once again i think its my mistake so from next time i will try to avoid quoted big topic.. Thank you             

There is no problem with that friend we are always here to help you all. We are one commiuty we want to help each other we love you all as well as the forum also loves you. You are welcome yes again.

I can say that making your strategy and technique is really the most important thing to do before entering any deal after my modest experiences in this field! many people lost their money because of their ignorance about how this cryptocurrencies world works! learning from our mistakes is really important too and the more important thing is trying not to repeat them especially when we talk about cryptocurrencies trading!

• +3 2

We are constantly looking for learning

Reading a lot of topics makes you learn a lot of useful ideas

The time we spend on the forum is not wasted, we are learning and making money

Thanks my friend, you are always posting great and useful topics

• +1 3

20 hours ago, hossamm94 said:

Thank you very much for this wonderful and useful topic and thank you for sharing your trading experience with us.
Life is a gain and a loss, so we must learn from our mistakes and not repeat...

That's true, there is a saying that our life is like a rolling wheel, sometimes we are on the top and sometimes we are not the bottom, there is no a consistent winning for us, there are times that we will lose and that is normal as being a good trader.

• +1 1

@Dorjoy12 Sure! I started trading when i know only a few things and that's why i lost several times. But now i know better because i learned for a long time though am interested in P2P and Arbitrage trading than other.

Anytime, my friend @Whited35 😍 am sure you will love it because it has everything important including good security, very easy to use and they have good customer support.     

Edited by Calvinpriva
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

6 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Dorjoy12 Sure! I started trading when i know only a few things and that's why i lost several times. But now i know better because i learned for a long time though am interested in P2P and Arbitrage trading than other.

@Calvinpriva happy to hear you have now learn  much About trading ... I like the way you have learned About trading but it is risky you know.. Usually at the beginning time member do trading just to get profit as they think DOING trading mean only profit..i think your thought was so like i have mention.. By the way,best of luck and dont forget  to Share your trading experience to us..                  

• +5 1

In this forum for beginners, you should learn cryptocurrencies in depth, then get into trading and take advice from old members. I support this post.

21 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Calvinpriva happy to hear you have now learn  much About trading ... I like the way you have learned About trading but it is risky you know.. Usually at the beginning time member do trading just to get profit as they think DOING trading mean only profit..i think your thought was so like i have mention.. By the way,best of luck and dont forget  to Share your trading experience to us..                  

Always bro @Dorjoy12 we will support each other. Yap, i know it's risky but i take it as a challenge because something good is hard to find, so am always careful.

3 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Always bro @Dorjoy12 we will support each other. Yap, i know it's risky but i take it as a challenge because something good is hard to find, so am always careful.

@Calvinprivayah nothing we can achieve easily without any hard work.. Where ever you go FOR work you need to do hard activity to get success.. One thing to tell you that whenever you post something about your trading experience just explain it from the beginning so it Will be easy for all of us to Understand ❤                    

• +3 1

On 8/13/2020 at 6:53 PM, Moontong said:

Thanks for sharing this kind of information, trading is reslly risky, you should know your limit whenever you are losing continuously, what if you win in trading, can it cover all the money that have lost on you? Always assess the situation, we should not be so trying hard if its not for us especially if we are talking sbout money.

You can cover your loss if the price goes higher and amount of investment. Many people watches videos of earning $10000 in a day in different social platform. Yes, they are real they earn $10000 in a day because their investment is more than $100k even if the coin price rises by $0.5 you can easily earn your all the loss. So, all you have to do is take risk and even if you lose, move ahead.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

26 minutes ago, Izeal said:

You can cover your loss if the price goes higher and amount of investment. Many people watches videos of earning $10000 in a day in different social platform. Yes, they are real they earn $10000 in a day because their investment is more than $100k even if the coin price rises by $0.5 you can easily earn your all the loss. So, all you have to do is take risk and even if you lose, move ahead.

It could possibly be real to earn $10000 in a day but inside men lies false information. Do not trust such people, they may actually not earn anything but looking for people to do what they want. To earn such amount within short time is very rare seem impossible for many people. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

On 8/13/2020 at 10:23 PM, P A Ashif said:

According to me everything has its time.  You will not be rewarded before your time. So keep trying, keeping mastering your skills. One you will probably get the success.  I like your post because very descriptive. One should not skip your post any way. I like the point where you say Fail, fail and then again fail.

Don't rush anything, although we failed take it as an inspiration for us to never surrender and pursue what we really want to achieve someday. It's normal to face failure sometimes but we must not give up. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 8/14/2020 at 6:29 PM, marchal87 said:

For me, if there was no failure, there would be no success. Working in trading should expect loss before profit. You will not be always profitable. Profit in the field of trading needs an essential element to achieve profit, which is patience. Without patience, you will not achieve anything.

We must consider losing as part of the game. There's no game that you cannot lose one time or many times. Just like here in trading, you won't be always winning in every trade, and expect that already. Greediness is the counter part of being patient. And let's not be greedy..

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Don't rush anything, although we failed take it as an inspiration for us to never surrender and pursue what we really want to achieve someday. It's normal to face failure sometimes but we must not give up. 

It's natural to make Mistake but we need to minimize the amount of mistakes we gonna make although we don't do that intentionally but we got to grab something from it. This is by learning from that Mistake and avoid making it next time of course failure is our enemy let's fight it.

Thank you for the topic, for me I always lose because of buying currencies from the tops, then dropping the currency and selling at the bottom, but I will try to correct the matter.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about mates, making mistake is not a failure but an opportunity to create a better future ahead because only by making mistake that you will be able to know and correct your lapses, so don't give so easily just because you fail.

• Useful or interesting 2

yes bro thats the life of a trader you should always expect some losses in whatever business you are doing be it trading or businesses out there but we should always minimize our losses and be consistent in  making some profits thanks for the inspirational.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1