I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

Dear @Calvinpriva yes, this is your right thinking this forum is the best way for learning and earning this platform can solve our finincial problems but on the other hand by this forum we improve our knowledge and thoughts rapidly 

• +2 1

Yes you are right. Your post is very useful for me. I think for trading you have more experience and more then more knowledge about crypto currency. You have trading skills than you can do perfect and profitable trading otherwise you lose your money.

That's right, I can talk to you from my experience and many people don't know this. But I have burned several investment accounts, the last one was the one I learned the most from because I hit bottom. I said I didn't want to feel like that anymore, feeling bad about something is something that should never happen. But I decided to continue learning, my trading has improved a lot and in the demo account I have demonstrated it. Let's focus on the demo account and then launch! But anyway, it's always better to keep learning than to give up.

Yes dear friend you are very right and thanks for sharing ideal information that trading is much risky so to be very careful and learn more about it before investing.So learning is very compulsory before trading in order to earn a lot of profit from it. 

This publication is very important for all those who want to learn about trading with cryptocurrency, always keep in mind and know the limits so as not to risk losing our profits.

Your this kind of information is very useful or beneficial for those want to do trade or who are doing trading, here I am just new so I really don't know about trading.thank u for this kind of information.

• +3 1

Wow, that's really a meaningful information and experience you have shared my friend. I appreciate to your content and decisions you have taken in your life after failing and failing. Man should always be steadfast in every step of life. There are ups and downs in life but we must learn from them, not to be cowardly. Thank you so much for sharing it. ❤️

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

9 hours ago, Usama110 said:

@Calvinpriva Hi dear , thanks for motivating us .you shared  such an amazing and motivating words... That words make me stronger & and taught me never to give up.If you lose one or more time then never feel guilty ...make your own self strong and work with extreme hope one day you will acheive your goal .

@Usama110 I am glad for this. Giving up is the worst thing that we should avoid it completely, there is nothing that we can do without facing challenges so if we will not be strong we will always quit! We are facing many challenges as traders and investors, the easy way to be strong in this field and to overcome those challenges is to keep learning! Just learn even if you already know to trade, there are many strategies that will make us strong and we will never give up if learn them.

• +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

4 hours ago, Muhammad asim5 said:

Dear @Calvinpriva yes, this is your right thinking this forum is the best way for learning and earning this platform can solve our finincial problems but on the other hand by this forum we improve our knowledge and thoughts rapidly 

Sure @Muhammad asim5, this forum is very important to us as traders because it give us free crypto knowledge and at the same time it can give you a trading capital as well. I am sure there are a lot of member who earns a good profit from trading after they got capital from this forum. So we should not give up because we never know how, where, and when we can be succeed.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I do not like giving up at all, no matter the circumstances or situations, and I do not like weak people who give up without confronting me, my friends, learn how to face trouble and do not give up

Dear fellow thanks for sharing useful information that trading is very risky never give up on everything.we must learn more about cryptocurrencies and do the hard work on this forum and we should be work with great patience and learn more and more knowledge from senior members.

Practice makes men perfect. Failure is in everyone's life. So we must handle it and overcome it for us to proceed on our goal. 

i would always choose to continue to learn rather than giving up from problems and issues that i encountered while posting on the forum

Hello my friend yes you must always choose to win and delete the option of losing from your life and be a positive person and stay away from the negative people they only spread unhappiness. Good luck. 

Trading is not as easy as it seems to someone that is on the outside. Before I started trading I was thinking too that it would be easy. I still remember how bad I was when started, it was horrible moments and the money lost were a lot for me. I made it later but these moments were probably very stupid for me and I should have studied a lot before started trading. The market seemed to be against my trades for a while, it looked that whenever I was buying price would just go down instantly, later I learned that most altcoins are useless and had fake volumes so I traded mostly Bitcoin and altcoins with very longer terms, trying to buy after very big downward swings and holding for months until make back double.

• +3 1

Yes mate we never give up in our life. We need to learn new things and work hard for it and wait for your opportunities every one will have a day so be patient in that.

I went through the same experience and I used to follow the policy of buying at a low price and selling at a high one, but this did not always bring me profit, then I learned that there are specific points that I must buy about, such as buying from the bottom and at support points, I also learned to buy at certain rates, support the increase or decrease in the price gradually  .

• +4 1

The more new things you learn, the more success you will have. At work you may sometimes have failures but try to move forward regardless. But only then can you place yourself on the list of success

Agreed mate. If you face some difficulties, hurdles or losses in your life then don't give up, move forward is the right answer to it.

Try to understand about your mistakes why you get failed, and then start again. No worries man learn from your mistakes and avoid making next time. Learning is the best process instead of giving up.

• +1 1

Exactly dear you are right we should have to learn instead of giving up.it is not a solution to give up if we fail.try to find the reason why we fail.in trading and investment first we need to learn how to trade and what is the best time of trading.it is a risky but if we have a good  knowledge about coins we earn lot of money .

A correct choice, my friend, I encourage you to learn and gain useful experiences that will help you overcome difficulties and stay away from giving up because when you give up you will stay completely away from cryptocurrencies.

This sort genuine experience show's the manner by which difficult to do trading, in light of the fact that the vast majority of new dealers thinks trading exceptionally simple and got wealthy in brief period, however when they entires in trading fields and notice profoundly then they understands how tuff to do exchanging, with no disappointment I don't think anybody achievement, so consistently learn new techniques to maintain a strategic distance from misfortune this forum.

Earning money is not a easy routine and you have to effort everyday and read a lot of new stuff. No one can assure you earn in your first try but after a while you surely will get the rewards  because it will take a long period of time to become an expert without fails.

• +1 1

If you want to learn something or achieve something in the right way, then you have to work hard for it. For example, if you want to learn something, if you want to get some information, So you learn and then have to remember it completely. If you miss it a little bit from above, then you are going to face alot of problems ,which definetly results in  giving up and disappointmnet.

Yes, my dear friends, I will try learning only because it is not a good thing to do giveup,  nor is there any sense of wisdom .So, if we ever fail, we give ourselves up to defeat .And it is not the situation of this defeat that we  but what is the condition of this development, keep working hard .