I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

Friend you are great I agree  with  you.Learning is very necessary for us .After learning we get  success in our  life . I think  if  we do not learn we are  fail  in life .Same  as  we  fail in exams  without  learning .

That's why we have to learn first to move forward in life .

Success comes through failure and you have to keep trying after failing.  Trade failures can come and success will come if you keep trying to keep pace.  Therefore, it is necessary to acquire knowledge, for this you have to concentrate on learning, then the skills will increase.

• +1 1

It is very good to learn from accepting the rate because we will not make the same mistake again with education so that we can move forward and success will be closer to us.

No friend, in my opinion, I would never choose the easy path because if we surrendered to the first or second or third mistake, I would not be giving up and that would be taking the easy road and you never have to do it, you always have to take the difficult road at all costs. It is difficult because if we want to achieve something or some goal we must never give up, not when we are so close to achieving it.

This was a decent substance that you made my companion it is exceptionally rousing for me and for us individuals here that accomplished that sort of situation of yours. Disappointment is a major part of everybody's life so we should deal with it and conquer it for us to continue on our objective and like what you've said decide to learn as opposed to surrendering and that is correct in light of the fact that experience is the best educator.

@Sharif4847 I agree with you my dear,  You can't learn learn properly without fail. Your mistake makes you proper for works. So always try to learn something from your mistake. Failure tech us the best lesson, but otherside we earn a lot of knowledge and experience. 

I will choose to learn than to give up because learning today has become a global progress many people prefer learning today because through learning you gain different experience in life with one can also have the experience of investment,in this experience the level of poverty is reduced thanks.

• +2 1

When you give up you are showing you are incompetent in what you are doing.first thing you need to know is learning doesn't stop even when you make mistake it is still part of learning.when there is loss instead of you getting a profit it only means you need more knowledge to be able to know how to Make profit.

yes I will also refer to learn instead of giving up up learning is the best thinkyou can learn everything if you will learn then you have experience that how to do work.

Thank you guys. You are right. It is absolutely better for us tri to learn instead of give up. The parson has no patients about their life and carried, they can not do somthing good in their life.so we should tri learn from every thing.          

It doesn't change your status when you give up but remain in same position. The world is dynamic and nothing worth of having is to cheap and easy to gain. One must have to stand on his/ her feet to conquer the circumstances to attain the desire goals. Keep working hard because success is achieve by remaining committed and devoted participating

Yes it is said correctly never give up on anything. There is more than chance that you get if you don't surrender keep on pushing but with limits. Although you failed many times you want to give up and started to learn more about trading and really good mindset of yours instead of giving up you won't do that.

Those who give up easily in trading or business do not become successful in life. We are supposed to learn from our failure so that we can come back very strong in our next challenge. So don't give up until you make it.

Winner don’t quit I have come far to quit now, I am enjoying this journey of crypto currency through cryptotalk, it has made focus and be able to set my goals, it’s really an interesting platform 

On 8/13/2020 at 5:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:

First trade = Fail

Second trade = Fail

Third trade = Fail again!

What would be your next step in that failing situation? When i started trading i only earned profit two times out of my 7 trades! I earned a good profit in 2 days but later in 5 days i lost 10x of the profit that i earned! I don't think if there is any trader who earns profit only and he/she never loses some amount, so it's a normal situation to a trader life but there is a solution to avoid this regularly losing.

This was my problem.

I learned about trading by watching tutorials on youtube and reading articles in different blogs, it's really a good way to learn (I hope you know) i learned that trading is profitable and i will earn money (a lot of money) if i will start trading, but i never learned how to trade! I don't know if you understood me, i learned that trading is profitable but i didn't learn the basics of trading!

I started trading when i know only one thing, i should buy when the price is low and sell while the price is high so that i can earn a profit! I lost my 5 trades easily by learning only that and watching some tutorials then i thought am ready to trade. After losing regularly i doubted one thing, why i keep losing while am following the (buy low and sell high) formula? 

My solution.

So from there, i decided to LEARN again and see why i keep losing while i trade in the right way. And finally, i discovered the reason for me to fail regularly after i LEARN again, make research, and got support from my friends who trade too. The problem was, i learned that i can earn money by buying a coin when it's price is low and sell it later when it grows... But i never learned at which point i can say "Yes, now LTC is low so i should buy... Now BTC is low so i should buy!!!" So i was just buying even if today LTC is $75 then tomorrow dropped to $68 i would just buy because i saw a price drop of $7 !!! But i did wrong because LTC can fall up to $40, right? 

Believe me, this problem faces many beginner traders. They just know that formula (buy low, sell high) but they don't know at which point they should buy or sell. So instead of giving up, choose to LEARN! Make research of any coin that you need to trade it, and ask for support from other traders! Don't worry, if you don't know any trader we will support you (we are many traders in this forum) so just ask anything and we will support you. Don't agree to lose your money easily again, losing is there but not regularly

Example:

It's just like learning to build a house, you start learning to build a foundation and not learn to build a wall first. And that's how works in crypto, learn coins first (in deeply), know their habits, and then start to trade them.

_________________!

Trading is very tough sometimes you have to be very careful for this you fail sometimes but never give up always try to do things again and again keep your moral up do hard work and believe in yourself, in past also fail in many things but i never give up and now i joined crypto talk which is very useful and informative and also earned from there

Edited by Salena

Hello my friend, of course, we will never give up. We will continuously learn through different platforms such as free YouTube or like Udomi Paid Thank you for the beautiful post Thank you my friend

Trying and working hard everyday is the key for success. In this way you shouldn't be worry about your failures because they make you stronger than before, and you should know that without failing you could not get good lessons.

I agree with you, i  think that if we want to achieve success, we have to be strong and  wise, because feeling discourage or disappointment will lead to failure for sure, so set a plan, get information, get an experience then you will achieve success.

Earning money is a hard way and you have to effort everyday and read a lot of new stuff. No one can assure you earn in your first try but after a while you surely will get the rewards  because it will take a long period of time to become an expert without fails.

There is always something to gain even if you are not earning as much as you want, the knowledge is there for you to gain.

I had a clothing store at the beginning I was doing well but then I melted, I evaluated what my mistakes were so as not to make them again and now I am starting slowly and very slowly you learn from mistakes.

• +1 1

On 8/13/2020 at 5:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:

First trade = Fail

Second trade = Fail

Third trade = Fail again!

What would be your next step in that failing situation? When i started trading i only earned profit two times out of my 7 trades! I earned a good profit in 2 days but later in 5 days i lost 10x of the profit that i earned! I don't think if there is any trader who earns profit only and he/she never loses some amount, so it's a normal situation to a trader life but there is a solution to avoid this regularly losing.

This was my problem.

I learned about trading by watching tutorials on youtube and reading articles in different blogs, it's really a good way to learn (I hope you know) i learned that trading is profitable and i will earn money (a lot of money) if i will start trading, but i never learned how to trade! I don't know if you understood me, i learned that trading is profitable but i didn't learn the basics of trading!

I started trading when i know only one thing, i should buy when the price is low and sell while the price is high so that i can earn a profit! I lost my 5 trades easily by learning only that and watching some tutorials then i thought am ready to trade. After losing regularly i doubted one thing, why i keep losing while am following the (buy low and sell high) formula? 

My solution.

So from there, i decided to LEARN again and see why i keep losing while i trade in the right way. And finally, i discovered the reason for me to fail regularly after i LEARN again, make research, and got support from my friends who trade too. The problem was, i learned that i can earn money by buying a coin when it's price is low and sell it later when it grows... But i never learned at which point i can say "Yes, now LTC is low so i should buy... Now BTC is low so i should buy!!!" So i was just buying even if today LTC is $75 then tomorrow dropped to $68 i would just buy because i saw a price drop of $7 !!! But i did wrong because LTC can fall up to $40, right? 

Believe me, this problem faces many beginner traders. They just know that formula (buy low, sell high) but they don't know at which point they should buy or sell. So instead of giving up, choose to LEARN! Make research of any coin that you need to trade it, and ask for support from other traders! Don't worry, if you don't know any trader we will support you (we are many traders in this forum) so just ask anything and we will support you. Don't agree to lose your money easily again, losing is there but not regularly

Example:

It's just like learning to build a house, you start learning to build a foundation and not learn to build a wall first. And that's how works in crypto, learn coins first (in deeply), know their habits, and then start to trade them.

_________________!

Hey buddy, I also prefer learning and getting skills instead of giving up in life. Only hard work pays out. if we work hard we will definitely succeed in over life and will achieve our goals.

Yes I think this is the symbol of great people's so I say you when you choose earning not give up then hay don't worry and I say you one day you will be successful and you do yes you do.

• +2 1

Let me give you advice, dear friend, in the year of trading, there is no loss in addition to profit, but the real profit lies in increasing knowledge

Those who give up in anywhere they found is because they lack confidence that is why, but if you have confidence in yourself you will not think of giving up in anything, like in crytotalk currency you have to be strong enough to earn your goal

• +3 1