I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about mates, making mistake is not a failure but an opportunity to create a better future ahead because only by making mistake that you will be able to know and correct your lapses, so don't give so easily just because you fail

• +5 1

You are right friend. If you don't have anything to survive then learn about crypto. It will must give you opportunity for living happily. Cause you can get lot of profit from here and you will easily earning crypto currency by trading. So never give up,.

It's better to learn something instead of quitting.  We must try to work hard it's give pleasure as well as solved or financial issue. Better up of income. Try to encourage everyone specialy junior members so that they not quit they will learn more skill 

It's better to learn something instead of quitting.  We must try to work hard it's give pleasure as well as solved or financial issue. Better up of income. Try to encourage everyone specialy junior members so that they not quit they will learn more skill 

I am trading crypto since 2017 and i am also a student.  When i was a begginner i watched too many youtube videos just to understand the charts, but watching and reading is not enough. We should practice what we learn. First you should trade with small amounts just to see how it goes, but you should never use too much many when you're begginner because you'll probably lose all of your assets, that's why keep it small while you learn. Like you said we will lose our first couple traders but we also gain experience and knowledge. I hope we can all take a profit in crypto.

• +4 1

Hi mate. My advice to the beginners is that they are in crypto, a very volatile and highly risky market, so they should be careful especially if bear markets. Never get into positions opposing the trends. For example if the market is bullish, don't get into short setups and vice versa. Also start your trades in low amounts and keep raising as you learn. Don't get into margin or futures trading before you are sure what you are doing and it is usually after half a years of experience. 

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Definitely, I would choose to gain more knowledge than just giving up what I've started. I believe, one day our hardwork and passion will lead us towards success. In this crypto world, we never know what will happen next, and giving up isn't the solution . We mustn't be afraid of failure. Failure is the first step of learning and will lead towards success. 

• +2 1

I'm able to say that making your method and technique is clearly the most important thing to do before getting into any deal after my modest reviews on this discipline! Many people lost their cash due to their lack of knowledge of approximately how this cryptocurrency world works! Getting to know from our mistakes is simply critical too and the extra important thing is attempting now not to copy them particularly while we talk approximately cryptocurrencies buying and selling!

Well if your first, second and third trade fails, all you have to do is to go back and learn. You don't just have to give up, my reasons of saying so is that, you might have made some mistakes during the trading. So all you need to do is to settle dow, learn it well and you will succeed.

Thank you mate for sharing this. We can now learn from your mistake and your experience. Sometimes people get frustrated recieveing loss sequently and they just quit. We should keep patience and work hard than before so that we can convert our loss into our achievement.

There is a lot of similarity between giving up and failing. If we fail with honesty and courage but do not get discouraged and keep working, one day success will come. We must be patient at all times. No work should be delayed or abandoned. Even if you fail, there is something behind every failure. We should be motivated towards work. Thanks everyone.

Wow, you made a nice post. I think everyone in this forum should know. We have to reach our real life goals. Real big hard. You don't have to give up if you want to overcome this difficulty. Rather, we have to accept failure and move towards success. You will not accept failure before you do anything, if we cannot succeed in doing something, we will not give up, because we have to be patient. Only then can I succeed in that failure.

hello buddy hope you are doing well . If you chose to learn instead of giving up you have the right thing to build up your future dont lose hope and keep on learning makes you come at a right life changing step and it changes  your life for forever

• +3 1

I believe in NEVER GIVE UP.  When i have to achive something I always try my best to get it. I fail i try again. Because i know the power of " never give up ". By the way thank you so much for your kind motivation. From newbie to senior will be motivated. Such a great push for all of us. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

It is really  a good content  my friend.  Fail is a part of our life.  We should not take it as a give up. We should learn from it. We should obtain  enough knowledge  to trade here. We should remember  our limit. Otherwise  we will be fail. If we win in trade  then we will be success.

Yes my friend, learning can help a lot.  If we decide to rash without considering just jumping.Really if you want to succeed because you will face a series of failures especially if you are a beginner you don't have to give up one day you will succeed.

Thanku so much for this post , it is very informative for me I know that trading is very risky word we can't trust fully on others and we should also keep in our limits.

Giving up things is not a solution for any problem . Always try to learn new things . Try to learn in every aspect of life instead of giving up. Like in this forum my friend told me that people are certainly giving up this platform when they see that it has to post forst 100 posts .i recommend that don't give up just follow your goals and complete the task for paid posts.

I am a student I want to get knowledge about crypto more and more.if I fail one time I will not dishert by my failure rather I will always tried my best to go forward by my work hard.

You said right my friend. Because learning is the most important thing for survive in crypto world. But if give up I think you will lose a big thing. Because at present cryptocurrency is the best process for earning profit. That's why never give up continue your leaning you will be successful one day. 

You made a good point because trying again and again in case you are being failed . Listen no one fails instead he get some experience and learns something. It is commonly said when you going to give up than the next step is successs. So don't give up assess your knowledge learn from the mistakes

• +2 1

Of course I am a student I want to gain more knowledge about crypto I will not reveal my failure once I fail but I will always try to move forward with my efforts so that I can move forward

• +4 1

Trading is something that requires special skill and paying attention to the market. You have to always be on your toes and master the art of knowing the closest to the right time to trade. You don't have to depend on luck to be successful but you depend on your knowledge and workhard. Failure is inevitable but it should be minimized. Too much of it can run your capital down. When you record a loss, find out why and make amendments. Don't just rush into another trading to recover, take your time to go learn more and seek advices from the experienced ones if you must.

• +1 1

Not a problem if you failed in trading in the beginning ,just you have to know why you failed to never do the same mistake again . You have to know that the experience is very important in trading and to get it you have to failed . So just my friend keep moving and learn more after that you will start earning.

You can't leave the rudder here because if you want to keep the rudder here then you can do something good here. You can understand a lot of things here because there is a lot of work from where we can share a lot of good things and understand that there can be good questions.  Didn't work well here just hope you learn a lot I hope you work well here because you follow the rules then you can work well now