Investing over gambling. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Investing over gambling.

I always invest my money through trading and maybe staking but it depends. I tried gambling once and it was really profitable (I tried sports betting), but i can't predict myself 😅 my friends always helped me in prediction! When i finished college i decided to focus on trading and other business because we were betting as a group in college but now am alone. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are many differences between both of them and i think that we can't compare between both of them.. gambling is the worst way to earn money in my opinion.. it's depend only on the luck and maybe some sites have a strategy which make you earn for first time then you may lose all your money! by the way, most of the investing sites are fake or scam and there is no trusted site in my opinion!

So i advice each one interested in this cryptocurrencies world to learn how to trade well and then he will avoid all these useless ways if he has good skills in trading..

• +1 1

I do all of them but trading more than gambling. Am not addicted to gambling but i do only 4 days per week in every sunday. But i trade 10/6 every day then only Sunday i do gambling. 

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Draven06 said:

don't depends on luck but in patience and work hard

Well, this is good for you mate, by doing this thing, you can earned some achievements here like getting a huge amount of money etc to become successful in life, patience is the key and wait until the better value comes.

• +1 2

Gambling is very harmful, especially when you are addicted to it. If you are an beginner, you should stay away from it, especially when you are in the fundraising stage that you need to invest or trading, and avoid playing with capital when you have enough funds and want to gamble.  

• +1 3

1 hour ago, somrat909 said:

Gambling is very harmful, especially when you are addicted to it. If you are a beginner, you should stay away from it, especially when you are in the fundraising stage that you need to invest or trading, and avoid playing with capital when you have enough funds and want to gamble.  

That's true, you should distance yourself from gambling especially if you really need money, better to do some other things to earn money because once you get addicted to gambling then you may lose a lot of your money.

• +1 1

There are those who want to profit quickly and enjoy seeing the balance increase and decrease in one moment, just like me, but yes investing is much better than gambling.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

@Dorjoy12 I agree with you I once tried gambling and I tried the 98% winning and 2% losing rate , I was always winning but when I lost I lost all that I had a bet on, asuming you have 1000 dollars as a bet and you win 98 times 1 dollars and then you lose 500 dollars,  on the 2% then that to me is pure gamble but in trading there is a little bit of a difference but I think its all the same if you look at it actually

• +1 1

23 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

I always invest my money through trading and maybe staking but it depends. I tried gambling once and it was really profitable (I tried sports betting), but i can't predict myself 😅 my friends always helped me in prediction!

@Calvinpriva Was that the first attempt to try gambling activity and fortunately managed to make profit by chance 😂? I have never won a significant amount from gambling activities. Lol, after a huge loss on a betting site 1xbet.com, I decided to avoid investing on any sort of gambling platform.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva Was that the first attempt to try gambling activity and fortunately managed to make profit by chance 😂? I have never won a significant amount from gambling activities. Lol, after a huge loss on a betting site 1xbet.com, I decided to avoid investing on any sort of gambling platform.

😅 😅 really! @Babubu609 you haven't won a good profit in betting?! I really earned a good profit with betting but i know nothing about predicting games, we were betting as a group in college (2017) after college, i quit! If i predict myself i will just lose my money... we were using betway.com

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 8/13/2020 at 2:00 PM, Moontong said:

Gambling and investing are both parts of being involved with cryptocurrency, there are many gambling websites online and you can use cryptocurrency as your money to play. There are many people who also addicted on I because they say that it really gives good entertainment and hey find happiness on it, well that is true but the bad side on it is when you get addicted, there are many gamblers who lose their money and properties because of being addicted in gambling.

The point here is that, instead of spending your assets or cryptocurrency in gambling, better to invest it in a good and legit website. It will ave your money and it will make it profitable in the future. Gambling is a normal thing but you should know how to limit and control yourself upon playing.

IMG_20200813_161349.JPG.629892efca0e7a1aa51762ef326722b1.JPG

Credits to the owner, photo not mine.

Yeah, it's better to invest in different crypto projects which has great plans @Moontong because for me gambling is like luck you don't know nothing until you see the result but at least you can analysis in investing whether the future is bright or not. It's from my prospective but many people are also earning through gambling.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 minutes ago, Izeal said:

Yeah, it's better to invest in different crypto projects which has great plans @Moontong because for me gambling is like luck you don't know nothing until you see the result but at least you can analysis in investing whether the future is bright or not. It's from my prospective but many people are also earning through gambling.

Investing in cryptocurrencies  is good, but the coin to invest on is very important, there are many shit coins, also are many dead coins. Analyzing the coin to invest appropriately is very important. Trading is also and more risky but is also good. 

• +1 1

On 8/13/2020 at 4:15 PM, Moontong said:

Gambling and investing are both parts of being involved with cryptocurrency

I much prefer investing than gambling because we are not 100 percent sure that we can earn from gambling because our chances to earn or win depends on our luck. For me investing is the most sure and more profitable things to do. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

6 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I much prefer investing than gambling because we are not 100 percent sure that we can earn from gambling because our chances to earn or win depends on our luck. For me investing is the most sure and more profitable things to do. 

Even though in trading is not 100% chance to get a profit because here in cryptocurrency has a big risk to take, you may lose money here and you should accept it.

• +1 1

Gambling has no master it is just a lucky game, which means you might win or loose. No matter time you have spend in the section, experience you have learned you can still loose if it tends to walk against you. So that's why I don't subscribe to earnings that involves gambling to win. On the other side Investment making is a good idea of boosting your income as you are gaining percentage of interest. 

• +2 2

I didn't laugh so much for a long time. Gambling is a dangerous thing. Moreover, it can be kind of mental diseases. When people can stop and lose all money.
I'd prefer to invest in crypto, safe way, like gekkoin.

• -5 1
  • +1 1

Of course, making an investment is much better than doing gambling because gambling is actually a big waste of time and even a waste of money because in most gambling platforms the profit percentage is much less than the loss rate, and thus most of the time the loss is in your ally.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Gambling is not advisable even when some claim to find happiness there as for me I would not advice anyone to involve himself in that business and it's better to invest our crypto currency by holding not spending it in gambling sites and we should also avoid these investment websites that claim to be for bitcoin mining they are scam let's not be tempted to invest there otherwise we will end up in a loss.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

On 8/14/2020 at 12:16 AM, mhmd7 said:

I do not want to enter into this kind of illegal profits, nor do I want to know about the sites you work in and that the possibility of losing them is very great 

Then investing is the best solution for you that's why I recommend you to put your attention into investing than gambling so you cam avoid losing and you can grow what you have without risking too much. 

• +2 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

5 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

Then investing is the best solution for you that's why I recommend you to put your attention into investing than gambling so you cam avoid losing and you can grow what you have without risking too much. 

Well, this two things are good to earned some money but in investing, you're 100% sure that you're getting your profit especially when you just hold the coin and wait for the good value comes.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

15 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this two things are good to earned some money but in investing, you're 100% sure that you're getting your profit especially when you just hold the coin and wait for the good value comes.

That's true, if you will just hold it for the long term and just wait for the bitcoin to rise up again. The hard thing here is how long do you need to wait before you gain profit on your investment. Can you really wait for so long to make it profitable?

• +3 1

They are both ways of earning money in cryptocurrency world but to tell you the fact investment is far better than gambling and my reason is that earning in gambling is not by experience but by chance while investment is all about your level of experience in the field because your experience is what you will use to purchase good coins that have potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace which will at the end give you profit instead of lose.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Of course investment is better than gambling because you hardly earn in gambling and unless you are the lucky type you can be able to earn some money but investment is all about your knowledge about Cryptocurrency an by applying it you can earn good profit after some time of holding.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

3 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

I never work with gambling because it is addictive and causes a loss of money for most of the people who do it.

That is right my friend! any kind of gamble is very addictive and it can cause for the people who loves gambling to loss a lot of money because they're are greedy to get the profit that they want in gambling even that exchange of it is losing all of its money. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

BetFury