Investing over gambling. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Investing over gambling.

Personally, I do not like to play games of chance, since they do not give me confidence, perhaps because I have never invested in them, I have also seen people who win well on these types of platforms.

• +2 1

Dear friend as i think i do not want to enter into this kind of illegal profits, nor do I want to know about the sites you work in and that the possibility of losing them is very great. Thanks 

It's true, there is always more loss than profit in gambling, but investing is the easiest and most guaranteed way to make a profit, without fear of losing our money, so we should not be greedy and make a profit with little guarantee. Should be satisfied, because it is better than gambling. 

In comparison between investing and gambling, investing is better and more secure than gambling because our money is at constant risk when playing gambling games and because it depends on luck only and there is no specific strategy that can be relied upon to profit from gambling.

Basically the jumbling is having a lot of risk and you have a chances of losing your money about 80%. Any kind of investment to you invest by your knowledge and your information you have gathered and you can get a better profit from it so in my view investing on a money is better than the gambling because gambling is so much risky and it is not good for us. Are you personally prefer the investing of the currency .

i will never invest in gambling because i want to earn by working hard and it is permant and reliable earning .i dont believe that earning by gambling is permanent because it totally depends on your luck not your skills or qualifications of it .so i dont like to invest in gambling.i also advice to all my friends to not invest in gambling.

• +3 1

I would rather invest in crypto of legitimate site than gamble instead of doing what won't benefit me in the end.

• -2 1

2 hours ago, USMAN018 said:

investment is better than gambling because investment you hav a full assurance that you will get your payment or money back, but is either your money will raise or fall, while gambling you don’t have the assurance of getting back your money, is either you will 75% loose your money or 25% win.

Both gambling and investing are both risky, you cant say that you can earn in investing because of the volatility, but if you just hold it for a long term then it would be a big profit for you, hold while it is low value and wait for it to pump up,

• +3 1

I think investing is better than gambling, because gambling depends a lot of luck and there is no specific strategy for winning, and playing these games may lead to the loss of all our money, so investment is more guaranteed to achieve profits with less risk factors, but we must also choose reliable sites.

In my opinion I do not advise anyone to bet on games since you run the risk of becoming addicted and that happens, rest assured that you will lose more money than you will win

• +2 1

True, investing and gambling both involve risk and choice—specifically, the risk of capital with hopes of future profit. But gambling is typically a short-lived activity, while equities investing can last a lifetime. Also, there is a negative expected return to gamblers, on average and over the long run.

Gambling is not considered respectable in many cultures. It is based only on luck and we can lose entire of our money without learning anything from the loss. Investing is certainly a better option as compared to gambling because it is based on our knowledge and skills.

• +3 1

Gambling business is something far fetched to investment, gambling gives return in a short time while legit investment gives return at a long time frame, and gambling also brought out it bad side immediately while investment takes time.

But it's better and good to hear to be called investor than gambler

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/3/2020 at 8:58 AM, joemcgwa said:

Gambling is not the way of investing as player but is the way of investing for the gambling site owner, but for the players it is the way of spending their money.

You are right gambling is the investment for the site owners and I think their profit are always generated 30% from 100% deposits, so that's 70% will be distributed to the players while the platform earned 30% freely. 

• +3 1

True investment and dua and fountain, but for the life of investment, but for short-lived period of gambling, we have to leave this misconception and understand themselves on the other hand

Hello friend, Is this extraordinary on the off chance that we contribute today with costs having made 300% higher since March isn't it betting? I don't see a distinction it is all has to do with the fact that it is so conceivable to peruse the graphs and give great chances to wager..

@Moontong Obviously its true that we better to invest it in a good and legit website than gambling because its hard to earn in gambling as we almost depend on luck and that's why gambling has been termed as a losing game as its hard to get profit than making loss

download.jpg

• +3 1

It's the way of earning but it is to short to earn money at the same time to destroy yourself because the gambling is not good for normal person, the batter way of earning is to invest a good website which give the proper reward with save way.

1 hour ago, leakydonney said:

@Moontong Obviously its true that we better to invest it in a good and legit website than gambling because its hard to earn in gambling as we almost depend on luck and that's why gambling has been termed as a losing game as its hard to get profit than making a loss

download.jpg

Well said, I have tried before a dice game and never tried it again because of thinking that it is really hard to win from that game and now I prefer investing because even though it is risky, you just need to wait for the inflation of that currency and pull it out. 

On 8/13/2020 at 1:15 PM, Moontong said:

Gambling and investing are both parts of being involved with cryptocurrency, there are many gambling websites online and you can use cryptocurrency as your money to play. There are many people who also addicted on I because they say that it really gives good entertainment and hey find happiness on it, well that is true but the bad side on it is when you get addicted, there are many gamblers who lose their money and properties because of being addicted in gambling.

The point here is that, instead of spending your assets or cryptocurrency in gambling, better to invest it in a good and legit website. It will ave your money and it will make it profitable in the future. Gambling is a normal thing but you should know how to limit and control yourself upon playing.

IMG_20200813_161349.JPG.629892efca0e7a1aa51762ef326722b1.JPG

Credits to the owner, photo not mine.

Dear @Moontong I am completely agree with you that we must do gambling in a limit not with addiction of we addict of this we face a big loss.

So it's better for us to invest the best coin and earn.

On 8/13/2020 at 10:15 AM, Moontong said:

Gambling and investing are both parts of being involved with cryptocurrency, there are many gambling websites online and you can use cryptocurrency as your money to play. There are many people who also addicted on I because they say that it really gives good entertainment and hey find happiness on it, well that is true but the bad side on it is when you get addicted, there are many gamblers who lose their money and properties because of being addicted in gambling.

The point here is that, instead of spending your assets or cryptocurrency in gambling, better to invest it in a good and legit website. It will ave your money and it will make it profitable in the future. Gambling is a normal thing but you should know how to limit and control yourself upon playing.

If friend, the worst thing about playing and losing is that it makes you lose your self-esteem and feel frustrated, it is better to get away from them and seek entertainment in others that do not infuse capital, for me investments are better, delimiting the professional from the personal osio...

I prefer to investing because it is depend on knowledge and learning about this business not depend on the luck, and invest is more stable than gambling 

Much better to choose investing over gambling because when you invest you will be sure to earn profits unlike in gambling where your way to earn is depends on your luck because the chance to win is not 100% percent which you need to risks what you have for you to make it grow. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 14.12.2020 at 14:27, Moontong said:

Well said, I have tried before a dice game and never tried it again because of thinking that it is really hard to win from that game and now I prefer investing because even though it is risky, you just need to wait for the inflation of that currency and pull it out. 

that's right friend, it's hard to win, just like in any other gambling game. because a robot is playing against you, which is not so easy to deceive! first you can win, find a tactic for yourself, and then the bot will change its status, and your tactics will no longer be relevant, so you can have extremely high risks!

Good its very harmful for us because if we do this again and again then we are lose our all money so i also advise all peoples to do investment not a gambling this very un benificial for you. I hope all mates are understand the reason of maling this topic and their comments.

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram   https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io