Investing over gambling. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Investing over gambling.

I'll advice everyone that never involve yourself in gambling as it'll make you addicted. You should try to earn in a legal and good way. May You choose Gambling For time but it'll cause you damage because you'll hot addicted to it and could loose all of Your Money to it. So You should invest ypur money in trade to earn more profit and to increase your asset rather than wasting your time in useless and dangerous activities.

Gambling and Investing is totally different, yes both can bring in you cash and both can lose all your cash. I am on contributing as opposed to Gambling and we should put them on investing because that investing is you can guarantee your pay in the event that you know about on how contributing functions

On 8/13/2020 at 9:15 AM, Moontong said:

Gambling and investing are both parts of being involved with cryptocurrency, there are many gambling websites online and you can use cryptocurrency as your money to play. There are many people who also addicted on I because they say that it really gives good entertainment and hey find happiness on it, well that is true but the bad side on it is when you get addicted, there are many gamblers who lose their money and properties because of being addicted in gambling.

The point here is that, instead of spending your assets or cryptocurrency in gambling, better to invest it in a good and legit website. It will ave your money and it will make it profitable in the future. Gambling is a normal thing but you should know how to limit and control yourself upon playing.

IMG_20200813_161349.JPG.629892efca0e7a1aa51762ef326722b1.JPG

Credits to the owner, photo not mine.

Hy, friend with this your post i think you have given out the advice i had on my mind, is better you invest than gambling, your earn more profits by investing, while gambling is either you win or lose . Thank you

Investing is good and legal way to make a good profit without violation of any rules, but in the aspect of gambling it involved a bigger risk in which there is no assurrance that the money is going to come back and is an illegal way to make money in the society.

• +4 1

Absolutely agree with you my friend . The most gamblers are losing there money because is a lucky game , there is no way to be sure that you will win, so is risky . But investment is sance , you can know if you can earn or not . So i prefer investing because more safe that gambling.

On 8/13/2020 at 11:15 AM, Moontong said:

Gambling and investing are both parts of being involved with cryptocurrency, there are many gambling websites online and you can use cryptocurrency as your money to play. There are many people who also addicted on I because they say that it really gives good entertainment and hey find happiness on it, well that is true but the bad side on it is when you get addicted, there are many gamblers who lose their money and properties because of being addicted in gambling.

The point here is that, instead of spending your assets or cryptocurrency in gambling, better to invest it in a good and legit website. It will ave your money and it will make it profitable in the future. Gambling is a normal thing but you should know how to limit and control yourself upon playing.

IMG_20200813_161349.JPG.629892efca0e7a1aa51762ef326722b1.JPG

Credits to the owner, photo not mine.

Yeah there are so meany crypto holders that prefer gambling than investment plans, that's because gambling gives them large profits with short period of times, but yeah gambling have more risk than investing coin in some legit sites, but the only reason is what i mentioned above they get profit with shorter times than investment plans.

@Moontong Exactly, this is happening right now but different people is different perspective we can't stop them to do not anymore because we are talking about addiction and this is not easy to avoid mostly if big money is involved, so I suggest don't ever try gambling even you have a chance to won more money but it depends on your luck, it is more good if you choose investing because even there are a high risk you can assure that you can be profitable than your capital. 

• +4 1

Gambling is injurious to health. A person should go for a investment if he have a less money than he should start a little set-up. 

having a bet is creation us suffer the loss of cash and we requirement holiday away. as an alternative of gaming craft a stake that has fine likelihood and procure Bitcoin. charge is merely rising the go on ten existence and with investment you may earn a set of money. attempt to be portion of the identity and speak the news and crack to come in what time prices are forlorn and each person is proverb it will attempt down more.

• +3 1

Yes investing means we have researched and we have purchased an organization, project or startup that we believe has the potential to succeed.  An organization that manages to sell its products to millions of people is what everyone is looking for.  At Crypto we are looking for projects that will get millions of people buying and using their currency.

Gambling causes depression and furstration , I better involved in investing in a legit website rather than gambling , to be honest with you gambling brings little or no profit even if you earn profit all times, a time will comes where you will suffer for it.

I like investing, I don't like gambling but I have gamble before and since i learnt how to trade in leave gamble world. Investing is cool with assurance of getting your capital and also making profits but depends on the site you choose to invest your money. Gamble is a 50/50 chance which i can't risk anymore. Gambling is like trowing away money, even though you win, there is a tendency you lose all. So I choose investment than gambling.

• +2 1

On 11/21/2020 at 12:20 AM, Abuhassan said:

Gambling causes depression and furstration , I better involved in investing in a legit website rather than gambling , to be honest with you gambling brings little or no profit even if you earn profit all times, a time will come where you will suffer for it.

But some people became rich because of gambling but it is just a one bet millionaire because they also bet a huge amount of money which is good for rich people, the thing here is that both gambling and investing are risky but it would be better if you choose to invest because it saves your money and you won't lose if you go for a long term investment. 

You are right, the investment is a little safer to increase your initial capital, the problem is not gambling but the addiction it can generate, in that aspect it depends on the self-control of each person and knowing when to stop.
Sometimes I usually make small bets to try your luck, sometimes you win and other times you lose and that must be kept in mind.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I lost a lot of money while i am gambling and than i beat my addiction. Now i found another addiction for me and it's investing, it might look very odd but i beileve it's a addiction. When i see underrated crypto i always invest and i put a lot of money for investing those crypto's. Some of them are down to 0 but i am still investing. I hope i can take a benefit from that because i don't think i can stop this addiction.

• +3 1

Greetings. Of course gambling is a very bad addiction. But if you don't do proper research and not aware about coin charts analysis, trading and investing can be considered a gambling, too. You may win or lose great deals of money with luck just like gambling. So we should be very careful otherwise it will be no different than gambling and gambling is generally considered a very bad thing.  

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I humbly don't suggest gambling because in that there is risky of loss .Instead of gambling I prefer investment because through investment we can earn .

It is advisable to invest in a legit invest site like yobit,and make future profits in the crypto.but gambling in the other hand you may lose all because if you are addicted you may don't want to lose and in that case you may lose all.but investment with patience and time you may profit alot. 

Hi mate.

True, investing and gambling both involve risk and choice—specifically, the risk of capital with hopes of future profit. But gambling is typically a short-lived activity, while equities investing can last a lifetime. Also, there is a negative expected return to gamblers, on average and over the long run. 

Gambling is natural and everyone has the right to do it, but it should not turn into an addiction, because if you lose some money, it will negatively affect the gambler's performance and thus reduce his work activity.
I think it is better to invest the money and get the interest.

Do you not think that it is a contradiction to publish an article in which you warn against gambling .. and you put your profile picture as an advertisement for a betting site .. and at the bottom of your published post is a signature of a site that encourages gambling .. It seems that you changed your principles quickly, my friend .. As for your post, gambling is just as Its professionals describe it as it is a sport .. it has its risks, but it raises the adrenaline and makes beautiful gains if you are lucky .. Isn’t everything in life a gamble?

Through gambling, you can earn a lot of money in a very short time, but at the same time it is considered a very big risk, as you can earn a lot of money in seconds
so at the same time you can lose everything you have in seconds too!
Here, there is nothing that makes you distinguished from others (I mean experience). Everything depends on luck and on the computer! And I don't like to pin my hopes on luck! For me, it is the worst way to make money

For me, gambling is one of the worst things that lead to the loss of all currencies. As you mentioned, it becomes addictive for some people, and in this way they will lose all their money, so it is better to stay away from gambling and focus on investing, trading and some other areas

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello everyone, to me I prefer to invest on my cryptocurrency over gambling, I don't gamble and I don't know how to gamble, the best thing I am good in is investing both in crypto world and out of crypto world, investing is already in meso I prefer to invest thab to gamble.

• +1 1

hay there 
i have a very bad suffering in gambling , when i wan 18 i begin gambling ,year by year many thing change in my self because gambling i wan't to work because i always was thinking the salary which i will earn by month in the work ,by gambling i can earn it by hour ,gambling take every thing beautiful in my life my gril friend ,best friend ,my study ,and all my money .
i see the gambling is the most dangerous thing more then any thing else ,
hope no one try the gambling because every bad thing begin by try once, but then the once became habit

• Useful or interesting 1