New topics are not getting as much attention - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kyoukage01

New topics are not getting as much attention

18 hours ago, Ashsh said:

I paid attention to this topic. I think it is due to the large number of inactive accounts on the forum

But on the other hand, I see some members providing all their information with great vigor

We must revive the forum more, we must be active

This is quit reasonable where forum have created  new talk token to encourage members to put more efforts in their threads also they are giving extra tokens om daily posting.To me its a big deal where we can made more from less efforts.All members have to start creating fresh threads at forum to built up this community strong.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

@kyoukage01 thank you for bringing up this topic your topics is full of information that need an excellent discussion. I have seen this happening but I refused because I come to understand that we lack lot of good users that have knowledge about cryptocurrency that was a reason why we receive no response from most of the members when a well design topic is creating many users might view it and skip it because they have no knowledge of what to respond somes will not even read it while some just give you reputation for that and don't reply to the topic. This get many topics creators discouraged from creating topics but if we consider the future we might expect some new members that will try to contribute with good response. @BTC Future and @Whited35 they have created a lot of topics which was very excellent but only few send feed backs I mean they received a few responses some of them is hard to get a page that is maximum of 25 feedbacks which is very discouraging. I wanted to go through some of this topics but due to lot of notifications I received sometimes I couldn't response to all replies from my topics. I am a business man I don't usually get time only when I am less busy I take time to visit the forum and try to respond. But I hope we expect good members to resume when this coin is launched by September.

54 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

@BTC Future and @Whited35 they have created a lot of topics which was very excellent but only few send feed backs I mean they received a few responses some of them is hard to get a page that is maximum of 25 feedbacks which is very discouraging.

I have found , our topics are getting more views. I think , more guests are finding our topics useful. Yes, members on this forum may also love to read the topics instead of giving own thoughts and reputation, it will not be a problem for me. @Babubu609 Thanks for your appreciation anyway. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

2 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

members on this forum may also love to read the topics instead of giving own thoughts and reputation, it will not be a problem for me.

Well that is good of you mate. But sometimes it discouraged when you spend time to write a long Post with lots of explanation but  few responses. When there is respond it motivates and also get more viewers to your topics. But I wish you more struggle and a break a leg.🙏

@Babubu609 Even though some new topics don't get that much replies due to being 'hard', the least that they should have deserved is to get more views, but even then, they are getting obscured by older posts. Newer members and especially guests may not be aware of the "Sort By" feature to rearrange the topics displayed as @SilverF pointed out, so commenting on new topics would have been a good way to 'bump' those topics into the first page of a section to get at least more views. But it's not going to happen if even new topics are denied of that response.

One other thing I find weird is that topics that deal with news and events do not get much comments as quickly. Typically it would take a month or so before most 'news topics' get more than two pages of responses, and by then, the topic would have become 'old news' already. Why would most members do so? Again, weird.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

14 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Well that is good of you mate. But sometimes it discouraged when you spend time to write a long Post with lots of explanation but  few responses. When there is respond it motivates and also get more viewers to your topics. But I wish you more struggle and a break a leg.🙏

@Babubu609 No reply, no reputation to my topics will never discourage. Only one case I loss my motivation if there is no views or a few views. My passion is to share my ideas. On both forum, Bitcointalk and Cryptotalk, I am still managing my higher ranks with more numbers of posts  😊

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/25/2020 at 2:17 AM, kyoukage01 said:

commenting on new topics would have been a good way to 'bump' those topics into the first page of a section to get at least more views. But it's not going to happen if even new topics are denied of that response.

Exactly.... I also pointed out same point when there is comments it tends to have more views to not been commented. The topic can also be at the last page of the section which is very bad.

On 8/25/2020 at 2:17 AM, kyoukage01 said:

Typically it would take a month or so before most 'news topics' get more than two pages of responses, and by then, the topic would have become 'old news' already. Why would most members do so? Again, weird.

Yes.. it becomes an old news because the event has passed and no one is trying to know about that only few will like to give it a trial. Something the spammers also contribute by reposting old comments were they get caught after that the post might be at the first of the page for a while.

22 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Only one case I loss my motivation if there is no views or a few views. My passion is to share my ideas. On both forum, Bitcointalk and Cryptotalk, I am still managing my higher ranks with more numbers of posts

😊😊 That is right having viewers means a lot which shows that many people have took a view to your topic. The discouraging aspect in comments is that sometimes you may see useless post which are O.P. This  is mostly done by those that don't read post or are here just to earn by spamming and creating useless contents.

18 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

This  is mostly done by those that don't read post or are here just to earn by spamming and creating useless contents.

@Babubu609 This is the serious problem that I have been encountering for a long time on this forum. I have written some topics on this forum after performing really a deep research but some guys come up with the stupid and cryptic replies like great article, it helped me , nice, etc without reading the whole texts. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Just now, Whited35 said:

@Babubu609 This is the serious problem that I have been encountering for a long time on this forum. I have written some topics on this forum after performing really a deep research but some guys come up with the stupid and cryptic replies like great article, it helped me , nice, etc without reading the whole texts. 

I have seen many of this comments in many of my topics. Some of them will qoute all  the long topic with few sentences only appreciation without any highlight of what he understands and to also share some of the knowledge he has. Actually instead of receiving this kind of replies is better than receiving nothing but the viewers.

@kyoukage01 I am guessing many people aren't using "sort by" option when they are looking at posts. Especially new people don't even know this option. And then there are people looking to max out their post numbers and to these people there just aren't enough new topics coming up.

As a side note, how do you put hidden quotes on your post? Those look cool. If you rather do tutorial post for it then answer in here, i would totally support that 🙂.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

this is something normal, if you consider two things:

1 - Hundreds of members are facing this pandemic, so they will not spend much time on the forum and with that there will be few topics that will pay attention because of the reduction of members

2 - payments have been paused for a new system that will only take effect in September and this may have reduced the number of forum members

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 8/25/2020 at 1:29 AM, Whited35 said:

I have found , our topics are getting more views. I think , more guests are finding our topics useful. Yes, members on this forum may also love to read the topics instead of giving own thoughts and reputation, it will not be a problem for me. @Babubu609

Well, this is a great news mate by having or getting more views in this topic because they know that they will get some informative ideas here given by the quality posters here which is making some useful post, just keep doing it mate and i hope next time i will joined to your discussion.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

just keep doing it mate and i hope next time i will joined to your discussion.

@Mcd0d0 There will be a new topic in the tutorial section tonight. I hope you will not miss to read that. Currently, I still focusing to create information rich topic but you know very well how hard is it to create a good high quality topic before posting on this forum. 

• +2 2

I really didn't seem it , whenever our post is helpful or valuable to some. I see that their isn't too much member here due to new payment system . hopefully after 1st September we will see good traffic here ;) .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

You're absolutely right and I agree with what you're saying I think we can all respond to new topics as long as we see that the topic brings value and is useful for the forum, not because it's a very new topic is going to get eliminated so let's leave the fear and learn to select the topics 

@rekter You mean the 'spoiler' button? Like this one?

Spoiler
On 8/26/2020 at 4:26 PM, rekter said:

As a side note, how do you put hidden quotes on your post? Those look cool. If you rather do tutorial post for it then answer in here, i would totally support that 🙂.

I already created a post about it some time ago. Here ya go:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/18013-request-suggestion-minimized-quote/?do=findComment&comment=963260

I also included it on my 'compilation' in the Tutorial section along with the other useful tips.

On 8/26/2020 at 4:26 PM, rekter said:

@kyoukage01 I am guessing many people aren't using "sort by" option when they are looking at posts. Especially new people don't even know this option. And then there are people looking to max out their post numbers and to these people there just aren't enough new topics coming up.

That 'Sort By' button really looks simple and unassuming, it took me a couple of months since joining the forum to notice it at all! Maybe we should ask the mods to make it go blink like disco lights so everyone can see it LOL.

As for those 'certain people' it would have been a benefit for them, for us, and for the forum as a whole if they stop posting just for payment and start engaging in discussions in earnest, but we regular members cannot force them as much as we would have wanted to.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +4 1

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

One of the reasons might be that people are using the forum they hate deleted posts and less reward and so on, so what they do, they just don't reply on new threads, they reply on old ones.

I think the reason why many new topics don't  have many reply is because the forum normally delete new topics than the old one. So many members prefer replying to old topics because they think moderators won't like to delete old topics.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

There are many new and valuable topics that do not receive any interest or many responses, and there are ailments of reasons for this matter, including the lack of clearance activity within the English section in addition to the fear of some members of deleting the topic after hours, so they move away from modern topics and focus on old topics and that the reason The presence of large numbers of responses within the old topics is due to the presence of large numbers of members in that period, which was nearly a year ago.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not think this is right, all I have noticed since I started posting on this forum is that new topics get more attention, I do not know why the OP post such misinforming information. New topics do get attention from us we membere. 

• +3 1

12 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

I do not think this is right, all I have noticed since I started posting on this forum is that new topics get more attention, I do not know why the OP post such misinforming information. New topics do get attention from us we membere. 

But if you took a look at the other sections at least a few weeks back you'll see that there were very few views and comments on new topics. And I'd rather not count the new topics at the Beginners section since that section gets the most attention from the majority of members.

You might have missed the forum activity last year, so I'll tell you. New topics back then tend to reach their second page of comments within less than a day. Even if the mods take out some of the shitposts there would still be plenty of useful comments left. Today we have fewer members, which can be used as an argument for the forum's lesser activity. But I am still not convinced if all I am seeing on the sections' first page whenever I visit this forum are very old topics.

If you really think that new topics are now getting some attention, then that's actually good. That would mean this topic might have gotten the attention of members and are starting to be more active on newer topics. You should also take note that conditions may change after a topic is made, and this one which was written a month ago is no different.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I admit I am not sorting the posts by date to read the new posts and perhaps I should do that. When I enter a forum section it shows the most recent updated and I respond to these, but I will try to read the new posts first and read these first. The most recent news are usually very important to know and I don't want to miss something important.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Frank castle said:

the new topics are often less important and have somewhat little information,

@Frank castle if you want to get important topic then you can check crypto world section, bitcoin section Because often there create new topic about update Information of crypto world.. Again if YOU look up important topic about crypto world in beginner section then you wrong my Friend.. Becuase in beginners section and about forum section you will be Able to find out topic only about forum related information and noob guidelines topic..                           

• +2 1

It's no wonder that the English section is largely useless.

This 'attention' is just a bunch of trash posters commenting in a unabusive and vague manner thus making no sense at all.

Edited by geezer
  • +1 1