The best coins for making transactions - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

10 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

The currency was present on many platforms in the past, but it was removed from these platforms, unfortunately due to problems with the work team that occurred to the currency

Bad news, unfortunately, I hope that the relations will return, the currency will be added to the platforms again, and the currency price will increase again.

Yes, these are the best currencies, where the transfer speed and the low commission I prefer and love xrp

I think litcoin and ripple coins didn't cost alot on making transaction an I think it's more convenient because they have low charge fee,I prefer to making transaction through litecoin convert it to cent
I've used all the above as well but I think that WAVES might be the best option. 0,002 withdrawl fees from yobit (less than a cent) and speed is amazing, only takes a few minutes to be able to use them on the other exchange

Best currency for transactions are those that are worth less. For example, LTC is worth less then BTC so the transaction is processed faster. Next, DOGE is worth less then LTC so it's transaction is processed even faster then LTC's. Do you get it now? BTC transactions are processed slower and using larger fees in a transaction because BTC price is greather then other real crypto.

para relizar transiones uno lo primero que tiene que ver que monedas tiene esta las nombras anteriormente me quedo con xrp y hay una monedas que es mas eficiente que es el Nano sero comision y transferencia instantenea su precio esta estable y la tendecia es ala subida recomendaria a los exchamge como yobit.net que la listaran

It depends on the purpose for which, for me, the most normal is USDT, because the rate is quite stable and all exchanges support this coin.  All other coins are highly dependent on exchange rates

From my personal point of view that the best currency in transactions is the dog coin because the taxes on it are almost negligible, and I am trying to exploit it currently in obtaining it and collecting for free and then exploiting it, as it will save me a lot of taxes upon withdrawal

In cryptocurrencies and exchanges, please use Litecoin, due to the low conversion fees, and the transfers are done quickly, as it takes only about 10 minutes, just like other currencies

I have a lot of experience in terms of cryptographic transactions and I can also say that Litecoin (LTC) is the best cryptocurrency to make transfers, from one exchange to another or to your favorite wallet, due to its low commission cost and speed of transfer.

I have withdraw all of them and they are really fast  and active. And also mot of the members don't know how to transaction the coins with low price. But in the recent time I am using ethereum for transaction Because it has the low withdraw fees and it is very fast and active. And there are many possibilities to withdraw into many currencies through it 

The best coin for making transaction is xrp, especially on yobit. The xrp coin is easily transfered through any platform and have a low fee. The bitcoin has high value but its transaction fee is high. I think cryptocurrencies have many advantages and the transaction is very easily done

I guess all coins are good for transaction. I mean the King Btc is created for that purpose, ie ease of transaction. I do understand, if you are working with small amounts, then ofcourse, Ltc is better as its fees are very low. But if you are transferring huge amounts like 100000$ in btc, the fees is just 10$, that is just great, compared to other fiat alternatives. 

this is spam:

10 hours ago, basem said:

One of the best cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, as it is trusted by many in the field

10 hours ago, jeanpulido said:

The vlx currency is also very good to do operations, it has very low commissions and fast transactions

9 hours ago, Francisco87 said:

Una de las mejores moneda para enviar de un exchange a otro o a una billetera para mi es el tron(TRX) por las bajas comiciones que cobra usar la red de tron.

6 hours ago, CindyGz said:

Currently I do operations with xrp, eth, ltc, btc, twt, ogn

5 hours ago, Loo said:

I think this is trx bnb ltc btc

3 hours ago, fartv05 said:

tron is fast and waves lowest fee

this is not a whtsapp, we are in a forum where there are clear rules that people should post with more than 100 characters and a forum where the administration is fighting spam, so improve your post quality because you may risk being banned from forum

On 8/10/2020 at 7:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

xrp : ripple is also one of the best coin in the market that you can use .

xlm : also a good coin i used last week and the transaction done in 15 min.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

Disclaimer:

The content of this article should not be considered investment advice or encouragement to invest in anything. We invite you to do your own research before investing in any cryptocurrency.

I think bnb (binance coin), trx (tron) and waves are best and fastest coins for transactions. 

On 8/10/2020 at 7:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

xrp : ripple is also one of the best coin in the market that you can use .

xlm : also a good coin i used last week and the transaction done in 15 min.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

Disclaimer:

The content of this article should not be considered investment advice or encouragement to invest in anything. We invite you to do your own research before investing in any cryptocurrency.

I think bnb (binance coin), trx (tron) and waves are best and fastest coins for transactions. 

From the beginning, I've been doing my transactions with Litecoin, although lately I've been wanting to try Ripple because of the recommendation of several of the community. Actually many have chosen to trade with Tron, but I prefer to use Litecoin and may try Ripple next time to see if it works.

2 hours ago, awwad said:

2 hours ago, MohamedDawood said:

In my opinion use trx or xrp or bnb that is the best coins on my opinion 😊

There is no need to repeat the responses because this will negatively affect your account, as for the currencies that you have realized, I have tried them first before putting the topic, and also everyone has his own opinion.

In my short experience in the world of cryptocurrencies, this according to your suggestions the Ltc, and ripple are very good in terms of their transaction costs and speeds, they are two very important things to look for in a currency, in addition to its value and the number of providers that use it. Another currency that we should add to the list is the doge. I believe that this coin has very fast transaction speeds, and low transaction cost.

In the little experience I have and what they have advised me, I think that ripple, xlm and waves may be the best options to pay less commission, I think this topic is very good for us beginners.

As different cryptos have different commission fees it is wise to inform yourself on them as it can save you money if you transfer a lot of crypto. XRP AND LTC have some of the best commission fees available for transfering cypto around.