The best coins for making transactions - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

The coins that you are suggesting are very good in terms of their transaction costs and speeds, and those are two of the most important things that we look for in a coin, apart from its value and number of vendors that make use of it. Another coin that i would like to add to the list is the doge coin. I think that this coin has very fast transaction speeds when i make payments with it, and the cost of the transaction is roughly 5 doge, which is very low if you consider that the value of each coin is also low. I have yet to try the ripple coin, however after seeing the positive content here on xrp, i will be sure to give it a try on my next transaction. 

• +1 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

guys lets change this and actually do some real test , we take certain coins and check on their speed, becauase when you look at the kind of work that we see with so many coins , such as ripple and Trx am actually feeling TRX and its important to work with it, so lets follow how good it can help us

• +1 2

I much prepare on using coin that has low value but valuable and know by many people. Which is ripple because i know that it has low value so that it has also low cost fee in withdraw.

• +1 2

I can only say for a few that I have made withdrawal with, I have used BTC, Ripple, Litecoin and Ethereum only on Yobit. I think for all of them, Ripple has the cheapest rate and fastest transaction but I prefer using LTC for the type of wallet I use. The fee is okay but the transaction is much slower. Sometimes, I make withdrawals and go to sleep. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 8/13/2020 at 4:56 PM, zobir2002 said:

The best digital currencies in the transmission and low fees.
 LTC dog eth currency and currencies can be sent in less than 20 minutes easily and 
better than any other currency. 
I like to withdraw in ltc currency. 
There are no problems with withdrawing

Ethereum takes minutes before complete transactions is made, litecoin takes 10 minutes, both transactions have higher feelings than ripple. Have you tried ripple before? It is better than the ones you mentioned. 

On 8/11/2020 at 10:53 AM, bino said:

Thank you for recommending this. I will surely use these two when I finally earn from this. Having less withdrawal fee or charge fee is a big thing for us to enjoy our earnings from what we worked for.

You can choose xrp mate because I'm using this coin for any transactions in cryptoworld like in trading and investing and in addition it really has a good use especially in withdrawal so we can have a less fee. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

XLM as well XRP both are my favourite coin from longtime . already I invest a good amount of money in these two coins also . litecoin is a expensive coin , soon as possible litecoin Also touch 100$ in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 8/12/2020 at 10:20 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I have withdraw all of them and they really fast+low fee. But most of the time i like to withdraw LTC more than those other two, i can exchange LTC easily to my destination wallet than any other coin.

LTC is the best when it comes in withdrawing because of their fast transaction. The quality of a good transaction is when they are easily accessible and consider the time you gonna spent in withdrawing.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hmmm.... EURG token can be good for transactions between crypto and fiat (because of bank card bound to it). MHC good for transactions because of no comission

There are a lot of good currencies for trading for me, the best currencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, plus some other currencies, so these currencies have a high and appropriate price, and good profits can be achieved through them

I am a holder of Ltc and xrp and predict the price to rise a long for the next 3 months, I will buy stellar too because it is strong coin with many partnership and has Mccaleb on the wheel. I love these three coins and the rest I own are binance coin and tron. I got out of chainlink and it is dangerous now and did not make profit. I was afraid of it because it gone too high and reached $20 up from 0,50 now I think ripple can go this high and litecoin.

• +2 1

On 8/10/2020 at 10:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

I mostly use litecoin and tron coin for transactions.Because the transaction fee of trx is too much low as in mobile wallets it fee is nothing and in exchange it's transaction fee is about 1 tron to 10 tron. And price of 1 tron is 3 cent or 0.03$.

• +1 2

Yobit exchanger the site i mostly run my activities and the best cheap coins i make usenof to accomplish a transaction is litecoin which is 0.002 equivalent to $0.094 and not even upto a dollar. I believe in it more because it is popular in every exchanger you visit and we also have the likes of wave, ethereum and xrp, so it left for you to decide which will suit you to accomplish your transactions.

It really depends on you. That's what i think. It depends on the users because some users are afraid losing money cause of transaction fees but most of them are willing to take the risk to transfer their money directly to their usual coin like bitcoin. If you want to less the fees, you can use xrp because it has the lowest transaction fee.

• +2 1

I thought I would choose Litecoin as my money transaction. Litecoin has cheaper transaction fees compared to other coins, I used to also use ETH but eth transaction fees are now expensive, so I switched to Litecoin. besides that what matters is my country's local exchange supports Litecoin to be converted to fiat.

According to me the best to make your transaction is litcoin because for the first time when I withdrew the coins I was very satisfied with the amount I got.

On 9/21/2020 at 10:46 AM, Sugibengi said:

used to also use ETH but eth transaction fees are now expensive

You are right that recently eth transaction fee increase like bitcoin.. Its becuase now a days eth demand same as bitcoin for all the crypto currency project now get transfer by eth.. So better we use ltc @Sugibengi   

On 9/21/2020 at 10:29 AM, Raven said:

It really depends on you. That's what i think. It depends on the users because some users are afraid losing money cause of transaction fees but most of them are willing to take the risk to transfer their money directly to their usual coin like bitcoin. If you want to less the fees, you can use xrp because it has the lowest transaction fee.

@Raven  its true that xrp currency has low fee but you need to also look that in your Country dollars exchange site support xrp or not.. As far as i know mostly  site support btc, ltc,eth and bitcoincash from its members.. So in this case litecoin is better  because litecoin transaction only 9 cent.. So if a member choice litecoin,i think it will be best       

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/10/2020 at 6:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

xrp : ripple is also one of the best coin in the market that you can use .

xlm : also a good coin i used last week and the transaction done in 15 min.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

Really crypto talk have inspired me alot it has widen my knowledge about  crypto currency and the members in this forum are quite doing good since then new ruling was endorsed in the forum the rate of spamming and low quality post has reduce .

I am sorry about this but it is not the invest you asked about these coin but you told us to use them for the fees. I am edited the post because it is a good advice you are given us to use them for the low of the fees. And I am slow but I understood. This is good post.

Edited by Mella
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Thanks for giving us this helpul information,  i am already use xrp for my transaction but i' ll give some suggestion,  trx is the best coin for transaction. Last light i am doing transaction from yobit to hoo.com exchanger, then transaction fee is only 10 trx. And transactions are done with in mintue. Trx has 2000 transactions per second. So it is the fatest and secure for transaction.

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The forum approved the new ruling. The rate of spamming and low quality posts has reduced the jobbit exchanger and for that I prefer to use any one of the three currencies as they are popular everywhere since.

• +1 1

Unlike before my best and favourite coins for making transactions due to its lower fees was ETH. But unfortunately the last transaction I did without much confirmation of the withdrawal fees from the exchange side suffers me a great lost, which I regret. And this was because of the traffic or congestion in the exchange which change the withdrawal fees to go high as we know and believe ether is one the best lowest fees coin for making transactions.

So my most convenient now is XRP and LTC. But I will advice every one to make confirmation first before selecting the best at that moment to use.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

I'm really thankful for this article. You made it clear which coins are the best to make transactions and how to pay less fees for them and make fast transactions by using xlm litecoin and xrp. And we can use these for transactions from one exchange to another. 

Do you think we can use these coins to buy things online too, or make payments to someone?

Edited by yonkii
  • +2 1

On 8/13/2020 at 6:50 PM, SilverF said:

For transactions between exchanges I use XLM or Directly the Payeer payment gateway if the platform allows it, for example Yobit and Binance accept it and their commission is ridiculously low.

XLM is good but i always lean more towards DGB, XRP, or usdt on TRC20, these are the cheapest and easiest ones to use on almost all exchanges.

• +1 1