The best coins for making transactions - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

so far the ltc is the best one in all of them as it takes low fee and the price is pretty good too so we will be able to do the transections very easily and without the risks too.

For me the Bitcoin is the best coin to make the transactions because its the most common this days and its in the top places between the e coins in gaining value !!! It's going up every day .

• +2 1

So far I did not trade or use any digital currency, I am still collecting information and knowledge about it to earn profits through it in the future

• +1 1

For me the best currencies to make transactions are 3 and they are waves, usdt and trx in themselves, further ahead they could be others because they are able to make the transactions, others later come out more convenient when making the transaction.

• Useful or interesting 1

To me the best coin to do transactions and be rest assured is bitcoin, litecoin, Dash and Ethereum, this cryptocurrency are the best and our investments, trade and mining are secured and safe because this cryptocurrency are well recognise and accepted for transactions, I believe we will have more comfortability if we do transactions with this coins. or what do you think @Trainz

I judge XRP and flow coins didn't outlay alot on building transaction an I believe it's other opportune as they assert downcast accuse fee,I fancy to manufacture transaction through litecoin transfer it to cent

Thank you for sharing with us this useful information, in addition to what you mentioned, I tried TRX, which is fast in transactions, its fees are almost non-existent, and so is Dogecoin.

The best currencies to carry out transactions are those that charge low commissions, thus not much is lost and income is improved. Among these cryptocurrencies are the litecoin, tron, dogecoin that have quite low fees, for example the tron blockchain is quite fast and its commissions are very affordable, this platform has the particularity that it works with smart contracts, which automates processes, only that you will always need to have gas to carry out the transactions, that is, you always have to have about 10 trons to be able to make the transactions, whether deposits or withdrawals.

Very useful dear friend you will find information that is not provided about which cryptocurrencies have lower commissions by the way, personally or but mainly with XRP and LITECOIN since it has low commissions and its transactions are fast
A big greeting to the whole community

Each exchange has its own Commission percentage. I usually use Doge or waves to transfer funds. Usually, in most exchanges, when transferring in these coins, the Commission percentage is small.

I also believe in litecoin when it comes to fast transactions, my friend uses litecoin to withdraw from yobit, and he also adviced me to you litecoin or ripple when ever I want to make my first transaction, I wanted to use Tron but he said the fee is a bit high. What coin do you use in making transaction from yobit @Honny143 and @cyptowhited

• +3 1

11 minutes ago, Trainz said:

I also believe in litecoin when it comes to fast transactions, my friend uses litecoin to withdraw from yobit, and he also adviced me to you litecoin or ripple when ever I want to make my first transaction, I wanted to use Tron but he said the fee is a bit high. What coin do you use in making transaction from yobit @Honny143 and @cyptowhited

Well @Trainz  whenever I made transaction from yobit, as usually I use litecoin because litecoin transfer fees very low its charge only ( 0.001 ltc) and within 5 to 10 minutes transaction completed,

this speed little bit high compared to ripple doge Tron but then also I use litecoin for transaction purpose,

if you want quick transaction then use one of these currencies these coins also good.

• +2 1

18 hours ago, Abdullah541 said:

this transaction speed can take a hit if the blockchain you are transacting has:

High network congestions

Huge volume

Increased transaction fees

Laggard nodes

Best coin near me are:

1. DASH:  DASH’s average transaction time is 2 minutes 39 seconds.

2. Monero:. It takes an average time of 2 minutes to process a transaction

3. PIVX: PIVX's average transaction time is only 1 minute.

4. Litecoin: It takes about 2:30 minutes to process a transaction

5. Bitcoin: It is slow and takes about 10 minutes to process a transaction

6. Bitcoin Cash: It should also take an average transaction time of 10 minutes to process a transaction

My list its not according to transaction speed only , im looking to the transaction fees too and thats why i chosed the altcoins with the lowest transactions fees and the fastest speed between exchanges , wallets 

16 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Well @Trainz  whenever I made transaction from yobit, as usually I use litecoin because litecoin transfer fees very low its charge only ( 0.001 ltc) and within 5 to 10 minutes transaction completed,

this speed little bit high compared to ripple doge Tron but then also I use litecoin for transaction purpose,

if you want quick transaction then use one of these currencies these coins also good.

The person that told me about the forum uses litecoin for all transactions, he said it the best for transactions, but I also want to be using litecoin if I start my withdrawal, I have had lot of good things about the coin and how fast it is

On 12/9/2020 at 3:51 PM, iloveyobit said:

where is the proof ? TRC2 doesnt exist in all exchanges and especially yobit exchange so not every are able to use it for transaction , usdt in yobit cost more than 5$ so better to read the list again 

fast transaction yes but they have the highest fee in the exchanges 

For sending money to Yobit exchange to other exchange and wallets I choose trx and xrp they have less fee then other currencies .

As my experience i use LTC many time in translation , i find it really good because is really fast and also the fee of transaction is really small , is just 100000 satoshi of LTC . That is a really small amount.

I didn't use these coins but I think litecoin have low withdrawal fee now I am earning the talktokens as we know this is the payment system of this forum in these days I am using talktokens for the withdrawal. So minimum fee of the withdrawal depends upon the account that you are using for the withdrawal. So i am using perfect money account because it has less withdraw fee.

• +2 2

Hello my friend. Regarding the best currencies that have been dealt with the Litecoin, Dash Coin and Ethereum, where these are the best electronic currencies after Bitcoin, you can through these currencies buy some of them and benefit from them very much. I wish you a happy day dear

@iloveyobit

The whole point of trading is that we understand here because we can do something good here, so we are improving our income a lot here. There is a time when we are improving a lot here because if we can do well here, we will be successful.  I can do a lot of responsibilities here. We need to be successful in our work. Hopefully one day we will be able to do a lot here. Thank you brother.

• +2 1

On 12/9/2020 at 7:39 PM, Lilik3 said:

I have been working online for a long time but I like the LTC coin all the time because it is a foreign coin. I think it is a very good coin. I can trade in it very easily. I have no other problem with this coin.

I agree with you, i use litecoin for exchanging and also withdrawing purposes, because litecoin have very less and little network transaction fees, and its fast for transaction from wallet to wallet because of its price.

On 10.08.2020 at 20:43, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

xrp : ripple is also one of the best coin in the market that you can use .

xlm : also a good coin i used last week and the transaction done in 15 min.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

Disclaimer:

The content of this article should not be considered investment advice or encouragement to invest in anything. We invite you to do your own research before investing in any cryptocurrency.

I entered this topic for the only purpose - to see ltc on top of the board, or to mention it, if it is not. I use this coin extremely widely, because their low fees are usable on other exchanges, apart from yobit.

On 8/10/2020 at 6:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

xrp : ripple is also one of the best coin in the market that you can use .

xlm : also a good coin i used last week and the transaction done in 15 min.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

Disclaimer:

The content of this article should not be considered investment advice or encouragement to invest in anything. We invite you to do your own research before investing in any cryptocurrency.

Thank you, litecoin is the best with low charges, all my brothers refer to use litcoin because of it low changes and it also available on any exchange platform. I will urge everyone to be Careful in picking any cryptocurrency for transaction because there are a lot of bad coins out there with no buyer...

Doge coin is an another option for transaction. Its fee is really low and it is valid on lots of exchange sites. For the last option is raven coin. Its fee is lower but is not valid on many exchange sites. 

Yes guys I think Bitcoin is the best currency to trade in crypto.  Bitcoin is a popular currency whose massive demand and importance is now much higher.  The price of Bitcoin is constantly rising which is why people are flocking more and more towards Bitcoin.  Bitcoin and TokenTock can be easily earned through post here.  So create relevant and meaningful posts according to the rules of the forum for earning bitcoin.  Bitcoin and gain fame.

Welcome, my friend, for me as a beginner, I think that Litecoin and Ripple are among the best currencies used in terms of sending quickly and with less tax compared to the cryptocurrencies that have great value.

• +3 1