Yobit RoboTrade: Auto-mode profit generator - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Yobit RoboTrade: Auto-mode profit generator

Yobit exchange has enabled the most awaited feature, RoboTrade. Now, we have an opportunity to buy or sell cryptocurrency in automatic mode by adjusting profit starting from 1%, 5%,10%,20%, and 30%. Today, I am about to set BTC buying rule with a profit 30%(You can see in the screenshot). I am trying to purchase 0.011 BTC with 30% profit which means this smart robot will be automatically handling my request to purchase BTC at $9144.55. Check this link https://yobit.net/en/robotrade/

265049505_Screenshot(10).png.176e0064f934f9ac9219083bdf0cdc08.png

Good Luck ! 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 5
  • +5 11

I had to bring back my BTC from my personal wallet to Yobit when I saw this. You made a good order but do you think BTC can come below the $10'000 mark any time soon? I will set my order soon but at a 20% profit margin from $11'700 buy order; maybe I could make some profit in some time (that's my trade plan). What do you think?

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

You made a good order but do you think BTC can come below the $10'000 mark any time soon? I will set my order soon but at a 20% profit margin from $11'700 buy order; maybe I could make some profit in some time (that's my trade plan). What do you think?

As it is hard to be predictable for Bitcoin's price 100% accurately, I just gave a try to get that much profits for the first time but no luck 😂! Your plan is looking cool. I have manually fulfilled my orders today`. I am noticing quite less price volatility for Bitcoin. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

As it is hard to be predictable for Bitcoin's price 100% accurately, I just gave a try to get that much profits for the first time but no luck 😂! Your plan is looking cool. I have manually fulfilled my orders today`. I am noticing quite less price volatility for Bitcoin. 

Yeah, just between $11'600 and $11'800 as I have noticed. Even my plan is not just for few hours, I am actually putting this plan into place across this week and the next; I am not in haste 😄 as far as I can realise what I want. Hope we see some movements soon.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

7 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Yeah, just between $11'600 and $11'800 as I have noticed. Even my plan is not just for few hours, I am actually putting this plan into place across this week and the next; I am not in haste 😄 as far as I can realise what I want. Hope we see some movements soon.

I have spare time to track market momentum so I postponed using bot trading for BTC but for other currency I might set a rule to purchase coins at the cheapest possible rate i.e. with 30% profits. Looking this current market situation, I do not see any signs for rapid price declination for the most of currencies 😜.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This is a great improvement on Yobit and certainly a bot as this is welcome. Automating trades help us not losing opportunities that appear for a short window and it is a great tool for traders to use. I think it will be part of my trading strategy from now on.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

We can benefit greatly from this new mechanism
It saves us financial accounts, saves the time we will spend on the trading platform and provides an opportunity to earn more than ever before

• +1 1

23 minutes ago, TheRaed said:

We can benefit greatly from this new mechanism
It saves us financial accounts, saves the time we will spend on the trading platform and provides an opportunity to earn more than ever before

Have you tried this feature from Yobit exchange yet?It automatically performs trading activities for your sanctification and you just have to set rules according to your desired profits while buying or selling cryptocurrencies. Good Luck 😊

• +1 1
  • +3 2

52 minutes ago, JohanDonne said:

I don't think btc will go that down now, you should set it from the current rate to the next rate including your desired profit ratio so that you can make profits instead of waiting for the price to go down.

@JohanDonne Nothing is sure in the cryptocurrency market. As I have already said in my previous reply, I was just giving a try expecting like there will be a sharp price declination of BTC to generate that much profits for me. Well, recently, bot has purchased ETH for me with 5% profit, have you tried this feature yet ? 

• +1 3

3 hours ago, taylorzed1 said:

Has anyone had a good experience with this robot? I'm thinking of using it at dawn using the 1% profit if someone already used it and had profits tell me pls

Kindly read my previous reply. Why not? I am myself an experienced user of Yobit's RoboTrade. Be creative while setting up trading your rules by using this tool. Profits will be according to price volatility of cryptocurrencies in the market. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Personally, I tried to understand this new robot in the yobit platform, but I did not fully understand it. Can you try to explain its features more? Thank you..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

14 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Personally, I tried to understand this new robot in the yobit platform, but I did not fully understand it. Can you try to explain its features more? Thank you..

@iloveyobit No worries😊.First of all go to the link that I have mentioned above in the topic. Once you land on the Robo Trade page, choose the available currency pair from the drop down menu. For example, if you are about to buy BTC against USD or want to sell USD against BTC, choose BTC/USD trading pair. Now set the profit percentage for the buying or selling order. If you add 30% profit rate for selling BTC , Robot automatically performs the trade once market price go at that range to give you 30% profits from the current market price. Let me know if anything there. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

What if the btc price will never drop in future ? Your order will never be completed and the trade will never be done, so you should trade by buy at current price and sell when the price is high.

22 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@iloveyobit No worries😊.First of all go to the link that I have mentioned above in the topic. Once you land on the Robo Trade page, choose the available currency pair from the drop down menu. For example, if you are about to buy BTC against USD or want to sell USD against BTC, choose BTC/USD trading pair. Now set the profit percentage for the buying or selling order. If you add 30% profit rate for selling BTC , Robot automatically performs the trade once market price go at that range to give you 30% profits from the current market price. Let me know if anything there. 

Thanks for the clarification, I fully understood. so  this robot is not a superhero, but its mission is to place orders, but this time it uses percentage to place buying and selling

• +1 1

17 hours ago, BraveHeart01 said:

What if the btc price will never drop in future ? Your order will never be completed and the trade will never be done, so you should trade by buy at current price and sell when the price is high.

Price volatility is there for the most of the cryptocurrency. In the case of Bitcoin, price raise or fall is common so it is not possible for BTC price to stay at the fixed price range. Additionally, this robot is very useful for you if you have no time to actively monitor the market conditions. You can cancel and re-place the orders on Robo trade.

• +1 3

@Whited35 i checkd this robo trade, and i find that it work to buy from earning of actual price, but if you are buy with this price and the price stay in the price of buy you will be stay for long time to sell your bitcoin, this is what i understand please if i'm wrong and you have other explanation replay to me

• +1 2

I am also using Yobit exchange for trading. But i didn't try robo trading. I am little bit confused about it that how it's work. I am thinking to learn about it on YouTube and trade through robo exchange. 

• +1 1

On 8/23/2020 at 8:00 PM, benalmoh88 said:

this is what i understand please if i'm wrong and you have other explanation replay to me

@benalmoh88 Hello, check this reply. I think I have already make the thing clear and also care to check some previous replies 😊.

26 minutes ago, Ertugrul4388428 said:

You can also see websites like supersage or forsage and  you will automatically earn the ETH dollars for this you have to buy level 4.

Are you citing robot trade on such sites ? If yes, are the services provided by them free? How easier is it to apply for the trades ? 

• +3 1

@Whited35, thanks for the explanation, but can you please let us know more about yobit robotrading, i have been hearing about this for long but I did not put attention. But now that it is on yobit, i want to know more about it. And I believe you are making profit from it?

• +1 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Yomose said:

@Whited35, thanks for the explanation, but can you please let us know more about yobit robotrading, i have been hearing about this for long but I did not put attention. But now that it is on yobit, i want to know more about it. And I believe you are making profit from it?

@Yomose Thanks for asking. Well, as I have mentioned in topic, you just need to sect trading pair by heading toward https://yobit.net/en/robotrade/. After that all you need to do is, set profit % according to your buy/sell orders. In my case, it's third time Robot has captured buying orders to give me max. 10% profit. It is highly useful when price volatility is maximum for the supported currencies. Today, I have again placed the buying order for BTC by setting profit 5% on RoboTrade.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I did not know how this bot works but after i saw your topic now i know. Thank you for pointing this out because you have helped me and i will use robotrade from now on so that i do not miss a profit.

• +1 2

8 hours ago, Tunuu said:

I did not know how this bot works but after i saw your topic now i know. Thank you for pointing this out because you have helped me and i will use robotrade from now on so that i do not miss a profit.

Good luck. It generates profits for your sanctification even when you sleep. Care to set the profit percentage properly by analyzing the price volatility of targeted coins in the cryptocurrency markets. In this way, it works perfectly for us. 

• +2 1

Yobit robotrade is a good feature for helping day traders to inter the market at the right time so that they do not miss any profit. I do day trading few times, but i guess now i just have to set my pair in robotrade and do other things while waiting for my profit. ☺️

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The new platform robot offers a lot of great features, but in fact, I have not completely approved during my business to do this. I prefer manual exchange even if it takes time for me. It is safer and I can learn from it without relying on the robot.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

48 minutes ago, magd said:

The new platform robot offers a lot of great features, but in fact, I have not completely approved during my business to do this. I prefer manual exchange even if it takes time for me. It is safer and I can learn from it without relying on the robot.

@magd You are not wrong but if you wish to see your order filled even you have no time to track market momentum then RoboTrade tool can be really useful for you. Just add profit percentage then robot will grab orders according to price volatility.