Yobit RoboTrade: Auto-mode profit generator - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Yobit RoboTrade: Auto-mode profit generator

This is a very great development on the path of yobit but as a trader, it should however not be considered as an eternal sunshine. Traders should try and invest in alt coins to become their own profit robot

• +5 1

On 12/23/2020 at 3:05 AM, zagzag said:

What cryptocurrencies should you trade and what buying and selling prices should you set? So in short, when you choose the right crypto money and the right prices, I think it is a good application.

It supports so many trading pairs. You just to pick the best suit option. I follow the highly volatile and unique coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum on RoboTrade and great news is, it is helping me to get benefits. I still have some orders adjusted there and expecting the high volatility in the market. If you see less volatility, you might adjust profit range to the lower percentage. 

On 12/21/2020 at 1:43 PM, guatazoo said:

The profit will not be generated all the time, because the trading not doesn't do the market analysis, but it only trading automatically according to the strategy thats you have set. 

Mostly of people thinks that's if they will be using the automated trading bots they will be earning profit all the time for hoping that trading bot they ere doing h=their analysis. 

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

It is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum because I don't know about it but I need a lot of experience and knowledge in this, good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a great improvement and it is certainly a bot as welcome. Automating trades does not help us to lose the opportunities displayed in the short window and it is a great tool for traders to use. I think it will be part of my business strategy from now. 

BTC price will never come down in the future? Your order will never be completed and the trade will never be completed, so you should buy and trade at the current price and sell if the price is higher.

• +2 1

That is a very good feature and a helping one for all the traders fo set a margin for themselves to automatically buy and sell coins at that price you set to earn the required profit.You can use this feature to try out your luck also but The good use id to set the rate after a complete analysis and predictions.Good Luck!

On 12/28/2020 at 6:59 PM, Lx-Lana said:

BTC price will never come down in the future? Your order will never be completed and the trade will never be completed, so you should buy and trade at the current price and sell if the price is higher.

What do you mean ? Why trade won't be completed on Yobit's RoboTrade? By analyzing the volatility in markets, you might adjust profit percentage. If you adjust higher profit percentage but volatility in the markets is not that higher to reach such profit range, your trades will be either executed or it will be remain the same on RoboTrade. Use your commonsense to use this feature properly. 

Robotrade can help traders to some extent but we should not be confused because that does not mean we can not still lose because it is dealing with robot, it trades on what we set for us to trade. But I think this type of trading is good but understanding everything about trading before using it is the best. 

On 1/21/2021 at 11:19 PM, Jacksonaa said:

I am always using Yobit wallet.Because this is most popular and secure 🔐 wallet.but I don't know Robo trade.Please tell me about this topic  and how we can Robo trade ?.Share me useful information.

@Jacksonaa I will be following up your upcoming post to detect if you repeat the same mistakes ! Kindly check bold letter words, Yobit wallet? Yobit is the cryptocurrency exchange, which Yobit wallet are you talking about? 

In case of RoboTrade, it is automated cryptocurrency trading feature from the Yobit exchange. Kindly check this https://yobit.net/en/robotrade/

Does the bot have a commission on trading? I think that is a good way to trade in the short term. For example buy a Doge and sell it fast. It will be good if you share your experience

I think This is a great improvement on Yobit and definitely a bot because this is welcome. Trading automation keeps us from losing short-term opportunities and it is a great tool for traders to use.

On 1/25/2021 at 8:54 PM, ltaa02 said:

I think This is a great improvement on Yobit and definitely a bot because this is welcome. Trading automation keeps us from losing short-term opportunities and it is a great tool for traders to use.

Lol, say like RoboTrade prevents you from loosing the opportunities because it helps you to perform the trades automatically. You can earn benefits even you have no time to monitor real time momentums of crypto in the markets. 

On 1/25/2021 at 11:15 PM, Jacksonaa said:

Thanks for tell me about my mistake.Next time I cannot do any mistake.Yobit is the best exchange site.it is cannot a wallet.Thanks for helping me.

Cool. Be sure to provide authentic information to this community. 

Thank you so much for sharing this useful information, in fact I was search about the topic on robo trade. I have seen it in YoBit site and once tried to use it. But I couldn't find the way to use it. I mean it was requested about two days but didn't get any reaction by this feature. Would you please help me to understand this feature. Have you gotten 30% of your investment? And what is the difference between RoboTrade and Orders we make in trading? I am looking for you mate @Whited35.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

1 hour ago, Alexbhatti said:

Would you please help me to understand this feature. Have you gotten 30% of your investment? And what is the difference between RoboTrade and Orders we make in trading? I am looking for you mate @Whited35.

Yes @Alexbhatti I have got 30% of profits from RoboTrade but it's been already a long. You need to choose the pair which is following a highly volatile market on Yobit exchange. You need to analyze market's situation while setting the profit percentage on the robot. If market is at less volatile state for your chosen pairs and you have set higher profit percentage, you will get noting as Robot won't help you to execute the orders so use your commonsense while adjusting the robot. 

On 2/6/2021 at 7:02 PM, Hasanur2020 said:

I think Yabit is not a robotrade.  Because it is run by people.  No man-made thing is automatic.  The solution is given after checking anything.

Lol, you are not talking what topic is directing. We are talking about one of the feature of Yobit exchange i.e. RoboTrade. We are not talking like Yobit is not run by people. As centralized platform, obviously there is central authority of Yobit. 

17 hours ago, Rabiu Dallatu said:

These features are really new to me from the yobit platform because I never think for once that the yobit platform has such nice features, very grateful to the wonderful platform, 

So you can check RoboTrade page and start to utilize features if you are interested in RoboTrade. 

Robotrades are a very interesting concept in finance. The fees on some of those can be extremely high but there might be potential for a lot of upside here.

5 hours ago, Jennifer Lawrence said:

Heartily Thank @Whited35 for giving this useful information.   I was in searching  of understanding about  rhobo trading  feature .Hopefully I will get benefit  soon from  this feature  by yobit. In this  way we can earn  good profit. 

No worries. Actually it is RoboTrade 😉. Get started from https://yobit.net/en/robotrade/. It is not hard to get started RoboTrade on Yobit exchange. Just set the profit percentage according to your case. I ask you to follow the recent market trends while setting the percentage. 

8 hours ago, dubaityt9 said:

yes i see a lot of newbies asking if there is a feature that can help them make money while they learn to trade and yobit is serviced again, i think yobit just lacks margin market and future market now and that will be top tier .

Such features will be also added on the exchange in the near future, you just need to wait for the change. Yobit is regularly bring the advanced features to enhance your trading experiences in the cryptocurrency sphere. Keep using the exchange as there are so many trading pairs to maximize the earning possibilities while exchanging the different coins. 

Well, it is a good method, but I prefer to do my deals manually and directly, because if I feel that the price will rise above the order that I ordered, I will not sell and wait for a better place to sell from.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, sally.azzam said:

Well, it is a good method, but I prefer to do my deals manually and directly, because if I feel that the price will rise above the order that I ordered, I will not sell and wait for a better place to sell from.

If you are okay to manually place buying or selling orders, it utterly depends on you and you can do it. RoboTrade feature is brought for those who have no time to actively track market's conditions. Busier professionals might find this feature the best.

Dear Thank you for these valuable benefits about automatic trading orbot automatic trading by entering our famous platform, the yobit platform, this platform is really wonderful. It has transformed us an important thing which is trading and buying by doing two mainly simply by placing the order on this automatic robot to buy and place  A limit for sale with profits per percentage point from the one in the water and the inflammation of 30 by the water. I really recommend it. This is a really wonderful work and it makes it easier for us to work and profit in general. Thank you very much.

On 4/21/2021 at 12:24 PM, sally.azzam said:

It can be your own trading method but have you ever analyzed why RoboTrade feature is brought by Yobit exchange to the users? It will be helpful for the professionals who have lack of time to perform the trading by monitoring the real time market's situations and if they are interested for the automated trades performed by the robot. If you have the sufficient time, you can trade your crypto manually. 

16 minutes ago, Annazoa said:

Robot trades are good, we can get help from these if we are busy in some other work. They can help us to get profit which we want we just have to set them. 

Its super simple to place the customize Robot with the orders. I have used this feature from Yobit exchange so often to get the benefits. If you are up to date with the cryptocurrency markets, especially highly volatile markets for this sort of feature is the best as the Robot will capture the desirable orders from the order books.