Understand the currency market - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Understand the currency market

When it comes to the economy, the price of supply and demand pays market prices. This principle also applies to the foreign exchange market.

When the currency is bought, the demand for it increases, which pays the price up. Similarly, every time a currency is sold, the supply increases, resulting in a lower price. The impact of every purchase and sale in the Forex market is directly proportional to the size of the transaction for each transaction.

Most of the news and economic events happening around the world have an impact on the markets. Therefore, understanding what drives the price is your key to becoming a good forex trader.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Before starting trading / investing in any currency everyone should try to understand the basic concepts of currency market. Every market price movement is almost completely depends on the supply and demand. it is always good to Understand the market before trading or investing.

• +3 1

On 10/20/2019 at 1:36 AM, chirinemannai said:

When it comes to the economy, the price of supply and demand pays market prices. This principle also applies to the foreign exchange market.

When the currency is bought, the demand for it increases, which pays the price up. Similarly, every time a currency is sold, the supply increases, resulting in a lower price. The impact of every purchase and sale in the Forex market is directly proportional to the size of the transaction for each transaction.

Most of the news and economic events happening around the world have an impact on the markets. Therefore, understanding what drives the price is your key to becoming a good forex trader.

In the economics term "Law of Demand" The price goes up when demand of goods or coins increase in market. If the demand of goods and coins in market low the price of goods and coins goes down. It is the basic rules which applies in the every side of market. This rule also applicable in crypto currency market.

• +4 1

In the world of trading the market is an important subject that we must study carefully, yes, really understand about the crypto market before entering the world of crypto trading becomes the main requirement

Yes basicly market moving because have supply and demand. When people need that coin, people will place an order to buy it, so demand created. In other hand who have that coin can sell the coin based price buyer or make their price itself. But for us as trader we play on 2 roles, buyer and seller in short time. In cryptocurrency we can hold it for long time. And also the market in cryptocurrency don't have any limit price, because that market crypto is volatile.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

The laws of the economy themselves are applied in Forex and in the trading of cryptocurrencies, even in areas of normal life. The same laws apply to everyone, so it is known that an increase in demand leads to a rise in the currency and vice versa.

On 10/20/2019 at 1:36 AM, chirinemannai said:

Yws you are right. As I wanna say that we have to become pro because of hard work and session. And passion is necessary in every work o the field.

We conclude from these words that it is the psychology of traders that controls the market. When there is optimism, we find demand increasing, which leads to higher prices and vice versa

Economics, this is the first concept to take profits. Need to respect the economy. Without it, there is no profit.

On 12/24/2019 at 11:30 AM, Yanadia said:

In the world of trading the market is an important subject that we must study carefully, yes, really understand about the crypto market before entering the world of crypto trading becomes the main requirement

Not only the stydy we should also have the capital or financially strong before starting and coming into the crypto field.if we are having a good knowledge but we don't have the capital then it just waste .we can only do some airdrops for free earning

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/24/2019 at 10:27 AM, Luv4me said:

You should understand the Crypto market, how it change at any time if you can be able to enter at that moment to get you profit

Your statement is true and at the moment I am trying to understand the crypto market to see changes whenever it can change so if I can enter at the time it makes me profit so I should be able to and understand it.

On 2/11/2020 at 7:33 AM, The Cobra said:

Trading in the currency market isn 't easy. We tell you what you need to know before starting.

Now the market become unpredictable we can't trade blindly the trading must be on trending market  not in bullish we sudden pump is in move.

Yes, my friend, I believed, we have to understand the crypto market well, define its path, monitor it, and follow-up supply and demand and all that is affected by the market to form the right idea and seize the right time to buy or sell.

Yes that's one of the modt important thing to do before we enter in crypto trading, because if you know how the market works you will not lose some crypto because you know what crypto has potential in the market. 

It is the basic thing to know about currency market before working in any currency. When we trade in any currency we only relate with the price fluctuations of currency. So first find the factors which are the reason of rise and fall of currency. Because from the movement of these factors you could predict about any currency.

Well what can I say here  I think it hard to understand the currency market of cryptocurrency since the price rates can change within few minutes

I agree with you, understand the market is very important, will not be successful without understanding the market, understanding the market is the first thing to know when trading

My trading strategy is when (demand) increases which means (supply) decreases. which happens the price of bitcoin or altcoin will go up. So I opened a trade here. and if on the contrary the offer increases the price will tend to go down and I will leave here and get more coins. Volatility of supply and demand trading that affects future prices. This is quite simple.

Crypto is an online currency or digital currency that has many types of currencies in the online currency market. Bitcoin is a very valuable currency whose market is always growing.  As a result, the price increases.

13 hours ago, Basel098 said:

The subject is really complicated, it is not easy to understand the way currencies work and read the chart and this gives you a great motivation

Yes my friend, the way to work in cryptocurrencies is not easy and it is complicated

understanding the market is important for us to get good profits and be successful. many factors affects the price of every crypto currencies in the market,and knowing how it was get affected is really matters. so learn and study to follow the rythm of the markets.

In the humanity of trading the sell is a critical subject that we be required to inquiry carefully, yes, truly know about the crypto sell before inflowing the globe of crypto trading becomes the highest obligation

Yes, when the demand for currency increases, there is an increase in the price of the currency, and when the supply of the currency increases, there is a decrease in the price of the currency

THINK POSITIVE