I am proud of all Cryptotalk members. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I am proud of all Cryptotalk members.

Am very proud to be a member of this wonderful platform with the help of this forum I was able acquired some valuable informations about crypto currency. I can't wait to start earning in this forum 

Hydrate friends absolutely I feel proud on wallpaper talk member because they all working sincerely they do hard work and work can never be  loss so I feel proud that there giving their 100% this forum and crypto is also giving bus a good income.

i am proud of myself as a worker of crypto talk .And this is very informative post for newbies and jr members. we will work alot And earn alot of money and we learn alot of things here . 

On 8/9/2020 at 10:23 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Let start with new members,
You have joined this forum when the payment system has been changed, so you don't have any self proof that this forum is legit! But you trusted us after we prove to you that this forum is real and has many benefits apart from paying us! Just keep it up, what i believe is that every hard way that you pass has a good ending. 

Old members,

I wrote that short message to motivate the beginners. For the first time, we were earning 30,000 satoshis (0.0003 BTC) every day for writing 30 useful posts, but now we earn Talk tokens from our useful posts. It is not bad, but i feel proud for beginners because they joined this forum when the payment method has been changed, and at the same time we can't trade those tokens that we earn until September! But these new members are still with us. They believe in us, and now we are in the same journey until we can trade Talk tokens! Writing together, learning together, laughing together, and many more good things.

All members,

We have so many members here on the platform, and each member lives differently from other members, there is a member with a better life and there is another has a very normal life. I know there are those who will oppose it but that is the truth, our lives are different! But when we come to this forum, we all have one dream which is to put our crypto-related arguments so that we can discuss them together and gain new knowledge in those discussions. Therefore, let us continue to work together without discriminating against the rank of your fellow member. You as an old member,  help the new members so that our forum continues to have good members, and you as a new member be proud to be helped by an experienced member if he or she points out something that is right for you. Respect everyone because that will help you get along with more members and you will get very far.

__________________!

Hey dear fellow you have done a really great topic and it's really a good platform where we can learn and earn money same time we can spend our free time to gain knowledge and earn btc and I'm earning and improving my skills

Thank you for the post mate. The quality of this forum has increased greatly over the last few months it may be due to the pandemic that more people are working  on this forum ,there is more diversity in topics and lessons spam's, the comments are on point and informative . Keep up the good work guys!

I am proud of all the members here in this forum because they are members who help others and tolerate and teach others what is right and what is wrong. I wish all members success and excellence

I am very much inwith your topic What are you discus on good topics You show us a lot of things Has also explained By the way, you gave it a lot of good Hopefully everyone should follow this 

I like your words. Because you have made many beautiful comments. And I myself feel proud that I am also a cryptotalk member. So I salute all cryptotalk members.

First I want to thank you for being proud of all members on the forum. You have indeed done a good job by being carrying all the categories on the forum along with you and being proud of them. Finally, on behalf of the entire members on the forum, I say thank you and we are also and will always be proud of you as one of the most contributive member on the forum. 

• +1 1

The new members so that our forum continues to have good members, and you as a new member be proud to be helped by an experienced member if he or she points out something that is right for you...

• +1 1

This forum always respects everyone new to old.  Give everyone same piorities. Give everyone the same opportunities. All of we are here equal. A newbie can be an expert and an expert can be newbie for knowing something. 

• +3 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Thanks you my dear friend you uneed to be really appreciate with this if your really proud of your members this show how empathy you really b have for them,this Will bring positive change into the group

Hello dear i am new here in this forum. I complete my first 100 post but not receive my first payment because not complete my first 7 days but I proud to all Crypto member because this is good platform for earn money and knowledge. I really like it..

Yes you said absolutely right you should to be proud to become a member of this forum if you can easily earn on this forum and also you can learn many knowledge about the Crypto word on this form free of cost that is very beneficial

This forum is an extremely fun and enjoyable one. the experience members of this forum helps everyone with their needs and shortcomings. It is a great place for beginners just like myself to get a starting position in the cryptocurrency world.

i am proud on crypto talk membere.Because many peoples join this forum not only for money. But rhey join this forum to achive great knowledge .It helpful for our future.

On 1/13/2021 at 10:02 AM, zartasahia said:

Yes of course i feel i feel proud that i am member of such a wonderful platform i also proud on other member that they are working so sincerely  this forum is blessing on us i am thankful to this platform my all problems are solve due to crypto.

Yes my friend because it is helping us financially and as well in terms of learning more about Cryptocurrency and anything related to it activities for that we should all appreciate them by doing exactly what they asked us to do.

I also be proud of all Cryptotalk members.Because they aslo choice a good decision to work this forum.They work hard in this site.They also work this site regularly and always follow all the group rules and regulations.

Yes your right i proud of joining this platform. Really good, knowledgeable and cooperative members.

When Crypto Change his rule's i this people leave to work with this forum but after new rules so many new members add in this platform.

Thank you my dear friend for sharing this useful information. I myself feel proud out of all the members present in the forum because I have noted this thing here if a member has a problem and shares it here then he gets its solution definitively. Because we can see this thing, if a new topic is formed in the forum, all the members react to it very quickly and also reply.

Thank so much my dear friend,  you're absolutely right. I followed your account since I joined the forum, because your posts are the most helpful posts in the forum in my opinion. I thik the future of this platform is a bright future because of you gays.

I thought that after changing the payment policy on this forum, the number of members would decrease

But I noticed the opposite happened

The number of memberships has increased as the forum has grown in popularity

I think that everyone is looking for a reliable source to learn about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them, and they did not find better than our forum

Yes, my friend, I thank this great post. All members, especially beginners, must see it and gain experience from it so that they know how to work in the coding world and support each other and provide assistance to any member who needs it and thus we will be able to develop and advance the forum and attract many people to join it