I am proud of all Cryptotalk members. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I am proud of all Cryptotalk members.

I see less spam and more intrest in actual conversation about cryptocurrency.Every member of this forum i have their own responsibility to make the forum good.Good members that are try to help all biginner and give so meny advice and to become better.

Cryptotalk is a very good platform. I am working with Crypto Forum.  I have just joined the crypto forum.  I am really proud to be a member of this forum.  I am more than happy to have helpful friends like you in this forum.  Thank you.

The admin is a very wise person. He has replaced the payment system in a perfect way. There is no significant impact on the overall earning of members. Talk token has a very good market value. It has good returns for our hard work.

• +4 1

I appreciate this friend, we are all as one family, it's true . So we should keep working together so that we should help each other.  I joined this forum not too long after they disabled linking account to youbit . I can learn from other members about crypto world . Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The effort taken by senior and new members the forum has helped to lessen the amount of spam and have started to be more interesting with more relevant topics for discussion. It is our duty to make this forum perfect. And we're proud of everyone has helped to do so.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 8/9/2020 at 10:23 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Let start with new members,
You have joined this forum when the payment system has been changed, so you don't have any self proof that this forum is legit! But you trusted us after we prove to you that this forum is real and has many benefits apart from paying us! Just keep it up, what i believe is that every hard way that you pass has a good ending. 

Old members,

I wrote that short message to motivate the beginners. For the first time, we were earning 30,000 satoshis (0.0003 BTC) every day for writing 30 useful posts, but now we earn Talk tokens from our useful posts. It is not bad, but i feel proud for beginners because they joined this forum when the payment method has been changed, and at the same time we can't trade those tokens that we earn until September! But these new members are still with us. They believe in us, and now we are in the same journey until we can trade Talk tokens! Writing together, learning together, laughing together, and many more good things.

All members,

We have so many members here on the platform, and each member lives differently from other members, there is a member with a better life and there is another has a very normal life. I know there are those who will oppose it but that is the truth, our lives are different! But when we come to this forum, we all have one dream which is to put our crypto-related arguments so that we can discuss them together and gain new knowledge in those discussions. Therefore, let us continue to work together without discriminating against the rank of your fellow member. You as an old member,  help the new members so that our forum continues to have good members, and you as a new member be proud to be helped by an experienced member if he or she points out something that is right for you. Respect everyone because that will help you get along with more members and you will get very far.

__________________!

Dear @Calvinpriva you share the very nice post for the members that what are their feeling when they are new and old members.

Yes we must keep continue our struggle even now a days forum pay less to us. Hopefully, one day this forum will pay back us if we continue work here and share our knowledge.

• +2 1

I am more than proud to be a member of cryptotalk forum and am also proud of the wonderful set of members nothing gives me more delight than this feeling I have that when ever I have no understanding about a thing in crypto I have a place to run to

When love prevails in any society or place, all the energy in the place will be transformed into positive energy. This is the secret of helping others, and we, as new members, must help the next generation in the future..

• +1 1

Good words. We noticed a decrease in the pace of activity during the period of stopping the payment. I think because some members have lost their confidence in the site and withdraw, they must regret. Now the site has returned to its previous activity with a noticeable increase in the number of members. I hope that the forum will continue to grow and develop so that the benefit prevails.

• +1 1

نعم هذا صحيح. انا فخور بكل الاصدقاء الذين يشاركون معنا في هذا المنتدى ويقدمون لنا النصائح والمعلومات للتقدم والمتابعة حتى النهاية اشكر الجميع

نعم هذا صحيح. انا فخور بكل الاصدقاء الذين يشاركون معنا في هذا المنتدى ويقدمون لنا النصائح والمعلومات للتقدم والمتابعة حتى النهاية اشكر الجميع

We all are like one big family in the forum. We spread what all information we have to others and we build up our knowledge together. To be a part of this forum is a great thing as there are a lot of people here with different views, so it is the ideal place to expand our knowledge

• +1 1

Cryptotalk getting better and more interesting every day. Despite the fact that almost everyone can get pretty easy money, the spam messages number are currently low. A lot of interesting themes and advices. Thanks to every member of forum and to Cryptotalk especially. 

I am proud of everyone in Cryptolok because I am proud of those who are doing new work here and those who have old numbers because they are working very well and doing a lot of good days and becoming a good vine hope we can do something good one time and we many  I hope we can do something. We also need to do a lot here

Thanks dear for motivation. So far I see this platform I did not find any kind of scam in this platform. So I think if the platform keeps on performing the same way as it had been it can be very popular in the near future. I can find this platform very beneficial in both aspects financially and learning based development.

• +1 1

Nice to see how this forum is growning , it a honour to be among the lucky individuals to be in this forum, I have missed out a lot ,but the time that am here now, I am going to use this opportunity to grow myself about cryotocurrency 

• +1 1

It's been a few days since I joined the forum, but I feel blessed to be a member of the Cryptotalk forum these days, because of the benefits I'm getting in this forum that I've never had before.  The forum did not know what the previous payment system was like and now I like the new payment system, because those who post usable in it will get paid.  I'm learning something new from every topic in Cryptotlick every day and occasionally regret why I haven't joined this forum before.

• +1 1

On 11/18/2020 at 8:51 AM, Gorge said:

You are absolutely right friend the trend of to join the cryptotalk is not decreasing but increasing with the passage of time . As we know the payment system is also changed but the members didn't reject this forum so carry on your working this is wonderful forum for all the members . I congratulate to all members for getting knowledge, information, skills, experience and also for earning.

Thanks man , think it our responsibility as member of this great platform to carry out our duties. We should be grateful for this this great opportunity, we as member benefit a lot of thing here. Everyday single people are joining this platform not because of anything but of it countless benefit. Am proud to be member of this great community.

We must all be proud because we work inside this forum and because we have become acquainted with each other and with some experts. I have been working in this forum for about a year and it is reliable, honest and secure and pays us in exchange for learning and gaining experiences. Today we are witnessing a large number of new joins to the forum and this is very positive And evidence of the greatness of the forum and what it provides to its members, and I believe that this forum will be the best in the world of coding during the coming period

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In past some days cryptotalk had faced many problems its payment system was down and members were continuously leaving the forum. Also the ratings of this forum were decreasing so the value of talk tokens were also decreased but i want to thank you that members who did not lose hope and stay firm. I am proud of all these members who faced and resolved all the problems. This thing motivates me a lot.

• Useful or interesting 2

hello my friend, 

i want to explain that the crypto talk is good forum.crypto talk change the payment system many user leave this platform gos another forum.i respect the those member they don't leave this platform and continue the hard work .i proud the crypto member

Hello,   i am a newbie here. Your post is really good and a great motivation for newbie. It is really amazing earning platform. No matter the payment method is vhange but i trust crypto talk and crypto members. So i do hardwork to earn and continue my work with full trust and courage 

Yes my dear friend you say right and I agree with you that cryptotalk forum is best forum in the world in my opinion because I work so many and pay proper and so many condition and some site say invest first. Cryptotalk is a forum that learning platform and earning without investment. So we are proud that we are member this forum. Thanks cryptotalk.

• +4 1

Thank you my dear, I also proud as a cryptotalk member. Cryptotalk is the best forum site for learning crypto currency and earning bitcoin. Every people easily can learn about crypto currency by this forum. We write useful comments for all useful post. I think everyone need to follow the forum rules and make useful content.        

• +2 1

Seeing all crypto enthusiasts sharing information and curious to know things,i feel so greatful. I would like to take a moment to appreciate all the members who are contributing to the forum. Do good work and follow rules. You can earn lots of money.

• +4 1

Thank you so much mate for your beautiful post. I just learned about the old payment method from you. I feel really proud to be a part of this platform. Every time we click on a new topic we get to know something interesting and useful. 

Edited by Rubayed123