Reality Of Cryptocurrancy, Everyone Must Clear These Doubts. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Reality Of Cryptocurrancy, Everyone Must Clear These Doubts.

Hello friends !

Today I would like to share basics function and the role of cryptocurrancy and would like to clear a Big doubt Regarding cryptocurrancy.

In this forum I have seen many topics and replies saying that:-

01. You can quit your job through cryptocurrancy.

02. You can make living through cryptocurrancy

03. Cryptocurrancy can save your career

But I would like to tell you that Cryptocurrancy is just a method of payment, money sharing, buying, selling and getting paid.  So If someone says that you can make money through cryptocurrancy that doesn't mean you can earn through is simply, that means something else. You earn money through your skills not through cryptocurrancy.

If you are a freelancer you are earning through your services.

If you are a trader, you earn through trading, not through cryptocurrancy

If you are an investor you earn through investment not through cryptocurrancy

If you are an exchanger you earn through exchanging. 

I hope you got an idea of what I am trying to say.  So it is your skills that make you money not any currency.

I agree with you, I think that doing work in this field only pays you through the services that you do, but in the end it is a payment system, but everyone can actually invest in it.

16 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

Hello friends !

Today I would like to share basics function and the role of cryptocurrancy and would like to clear a Big doubt Regarding cryptocurrancy.

But I would like to tell you that Cryptocurrancy is just a method of payment, money sharing, buying, selling and getting paid.  So If someone says that you can make money through cryptocurrancy that doesn't mean you can earn through is simply, that means something else. You earn money through your skills not through cryptocurrancy.

I hope you got an idea of what I am trying to say.  So it is your skills that make you money not any currency.

This is one of the reasons why crypto users starts up on crypto talk before they enter the real battle field of crypto currency or else they can easily get trapped or killed because of lack of knowledge.

Correct assesement. We won't just make money without doing nothing. Trading means risk. We earn a few more crypto from writting comments but to make a living means that we should develop certain skills that crypto projects and platforms need in order to hire us. Just by investing we can make money today and lose a lot after a mistake, or a bear market. It is a high risk market too and we never know what tomorrow brings.

• +2 1

These key points are very essential point of crypto currency  functions .But taking crypto as a full time job is bot recommended from me where you don't know the cons and pro of crypto currency.Which is very important because as a new investor you must have the knowledge of the market and top tier coins to play a safe game.Invest first time and learn from pros to have better result in earning if you jump direct and follow blindly predictions then in no time you will be empty handed.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Still, the fact remains that some individuals who got rich off of crypto exists. This is especially what has happened to Bitcoin. Whoever knew investing a measly $1.00 or $100.00 on BTC back in 2010-2012 can suddenly get a certain person rich if he sell his holdings today?

But I get the point. Those dudes back then were just plain damn lucky. Today people aren't so lucky, especially the more recent crypto enthusiasts. It will be literally blood, toil, tears and sweat (and only a bit of luck) for anyone to reach the point where they can focus entirely on crypto for their needs and wants. And just like any other type of labor, that person will reap what he has sowed.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +5 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

So I am always telling like, cryptocurrency trading is not get rich quick option if you do not have initial capital. You need money to make money in the cryptocurrency tradings. If you thinking about to get rich off cryptocurrency, definitely you should have unique strategies to make money. 

• +1 2

That's true, through Crypto currencies there are various lucrative offers, opportunities for earning huge amount of money. Making investments, trading are the most fruitful, gainful offers in the community which can earn you a surprise income enough to satisfy your basic needs.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Dear friend, there is no easy profit in any area of this life, you must work hard and actively and develop your skills to get money and this applies perfectly to those who work in the field of crypto

• +2 2

Many will not believe if we crypto talkers will say crypto world can give a permanent income. But its true that crypto can replace our jobs but that doesn't mean that leave your job. Start learning crypto. Try investing in it. And when you feel that now can leave your job at that time do it. 

• +1 1

i'm totaly agree with you, in any earning we should to work, so in crypto currency is same, if we want to earn we should be working, i'm personaly work in trading and i earn monthly the averrage of 3% from  my total amount trading, if i trade with 1000$ in one month than my earning is 30$.

Exactly it is simple trading in which we buy something in cheap price and sell it in high price. We got benefit and on same someone loss its assets by this trading. 

You can say it a source of income but its not a job. Because a job has basic salary that was give monthly while having a task. And for this kind platform ,yes we also have a task that we need to post a informative topic so other will be benefited in this forum  but then there will be no salary at all. The income you will have is based on your work or rates that gives you on this platform.

Everyone should work according to their interest then they would get good result .so brother I am agree with You and your points which you describe. 

Which have good abilities in exchanging trade then they prefer exchange market and get succeed. 

On 8/9/2020 at 12:17 PM, JohanDonne said:

Well, i will not agree with this mate, we can say that you can make this cryptocurrency as a full tine job but this is just only available for those having a lot of money, most of the people here are just having an average money to deal in trading etc and they're just doing it by having a secondary source of income.

• +1 1

Crypto is a field of work like all other fields, whether in the Internet or in reality, and there is no profit, but there is work, fatigue and research, and in return you get money.

Still so many peoples thinks crypto like a magical investment plan, where invest money in crypto and some time later they become rich, but its just false news spread in crypto market, because in reality crypto is just like a one extra income source, there is no need to kick our job and take crypto as full time job, if we have skills then OK but when our financial condition not stable, then don't trust in unstable market always think crypto out part time income source not main income source.

• +2 2

It is true that crypto currencies cannot make money on their own, we need to choose several professions to profit from cryptocurrencies, for example if you want to make money trading then your profession is a crypto trader.
Trading will bring profit to us and after we enter the market, of course, we hope that the crypto we choose will rise high so that it makes money, meaning that the increase in crypto prices greatly determines the trader's income.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 8/9/2020 at 9:17 AM, JohanDonne said:

Hello friends !

Crypto is the best business than the job becasue in the crypto market we can make good money through so many ways like to trade in the market and also we can buy the coins and hold that for the future. Crypto is a great market and it can give us good profit in future when the coin price is going to be high and we sell our coins in a high price.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Indeed it's the correct point and need to noted specially for the new people in the field. If we have good skills (knowledge and experience) on trading and investment then sure we may get good profit from the field. And yes as you said the Crypto currency are method of buying and selling, but they aren't limited only to that. The usecase are really huge and diverse.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

20 minutes ago, Ridam said:

If we have good skills (knowledge and experience) on trading and investment then sure we may get good profit from the field.

yes mate !! experience as well knowlege are nessery if we Want to have some money through Crypto market , patients Also one of them .

in begining we must be focous on gain experience as compartment to money , whenever we have enough knowledge to predict price automatically we will start receiving profit from it. 

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 8/11/2020 at 5:28 PM, Moaz said:

On 8/11/2020 at 5:28 PM, Moaz said:

Dear friend, there is no easy profit in any area of this life, you must work hard and actively and develop your skills to get money and this applies perfectly to those who work in the field of crypto

I may partially agree with you @Moaz in one way or the other. But actually I'm one those who hold firmly to the believe, that earning in Crypto world is easier and simple compare to fiat world as it's passive earning system, that's sitting in one position with your suitable gadget making money. Unlike fiat earning were it has to take someone to go out and be working up and down, some even on scorching sun,heat and rain.

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes, you are right, because we can all earn money in different ways, but in the beginning everyone must define the way he wants to work and get to know it well.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

Well actually you get money in return of your hard work as defined in the topic, you only get paid for your services so either you can get paid in cryptocurrancy or in fiat money.

Yes, people do not trust crypto or do not see it as a way to get money because it is hypothetical and because they trust more tangible money, but the reality is something else entirely.

Edited by iloveyobit

Begginers in crypto learn these sooner or later but it is very thoughtful to give all these instructions to help any new person that joins and they can learn what we mean when we talk with these terms and not make mistakes or understand something wrong. Very nice post and recommending this for every beginner not to pass but read it and understand it.

• +1 2
  • +3 1