Swiss Bank Got Approved for Crypto Trading - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Swiss Bank Got Approved for Crypto Trading

The transformation of private banks in this direction will be a good and sufficient reason for the acceleration of central banks in various countries of the world to introduce cryptocurrencies into their banking systems, otherwise their losses will become very large.

This is excellent news, since if this is accepted by all banks, our cryptocurrencies will be able to operate through them and this would help and is a good advance for everyone in generating.

• +2 1

It is a great news because the new countries or the old country is or keep on accepting the new payment system and it will be rolling over the world's one but still there are a lot of things to do

Financial Institutions can guess how cryptocurrency change economic situation.  Many people involve with crypto-currency and they earn from crypto-currency. If financial institutions accept crypto,  it will be beneficial for them. For this reason,  they start to accept cryptocurrency.  

If Swiss Bank approves crypto, it will be a huge success for crypto Bazaar and everyone will benefit a lot because Swiss Bank is a very big bank where there are a lot of big transactions so I think if it is related then it is a lot for us  It will be beneficial. 

Banks and other financial institution have began to see the important bitcoin has and enormous charge ,when they began full operation .when the big financial institutes accept crypto it has a great affect on public .

Really,that is the great achievement of crypto industry,it is being well growing all over the world and billions of people are joining this forum,now many banks are offering to crypto users which is more best for this industry,investing in banks our amount is in security,when we need this money then we can do easy transaction.

Banks and other financial institutions have began to see the importance Bitcoin has and how it will change the world. Sohl they are now willing to invest into the crypto currencies.

• +5 1

I have been thinking how the banking system will be able manage the risk of trading cryptocurrency. Obviously, they can't cope with decentralisation and funds being controlled by the real owners without vigorous customer verifications and enormous charges. When they begin full operations, we'll have a look at the operations

• +5 1

This will always be good news despite the fact that currently there are not many countries with this initiative, so I see it very well thought out, and if this happens everything would be a little easier to do because we could operate directly from our bank account without many problems or processes from cryptocurrency exchanges to fiat money

Good list of the most known people in the cryptographic world, of the first appears satoshi nakamoto, but I believe that all of them, at the present time are recognized people, at least in the crypto subject, good publication I have liked, a greeting.

Swiss bank is one of the most popular bank in the world. This is the haven for rich people. Now it is supporting bitcoin which means the future of btc is too bright. We can keep our ntc safe on this bank. Which is good news for us. 

Very good brother, we did not create an account on this, we were able to use the bank account well, the rest of the friends are also doing the same, you are probably attached to the bank account, we do not have an administrator, no matter what.  

• +1 1

This 2020 cryptocurrencies were very well accepted in the integration into the economy, many banks have seen this opportunity to not lose money and therefore all cryptocurrencies have acquired a great price and the encryption security is excellent for banks to make their transactions and various operations, therefore cryptocurrency is the future that is why banks must couple them to their payments.

• +2 1

That's a great news that is to show that crypto world is getting stronger and better everyday and with time as sure that other countries and banks will like to accept crypto and work with them 

Truely, I have been figuring how the financial framework will be capable deal with the danger of exchanging digital money. Clearly they can't adapt to decentralization and assets being constrained by the genuine proprietors without vivacious client confirmations and gigantic charges. At the point when they start full activities we'll examine the tasks.

It is great that crypto currency is becoming more and more accepted in financial institutions because if crypto currency becomes universally used and accepted, they will have high prices especially currencies like bitcoin.

the government and banks are now thinking about the crypto to accept, unemployment will decrease and poverty will be eradicated

• +2 1

Despite the legal problems, there are already banks that at some point said no to cryptocurrencies, today they are investing in them and this means only one thing and it is called SUCCESS because cryptocurrencies continue to triumph and we see more and more news in favor of these .

• +2 1

This every day increases more in popularity and if the powers in finance worldwide begin to use blockchain networks, and all this system will simply make way for all the other countries to copy it as a model of improvement and technology that is why cryptocurrencies it will be more popular every day and more used.

My friend, this news is the best news I have heard today. The adoption of encryption by the Central World Bank for the whole world. The Bank of Great Switzerland adopts cryptocurrencies as storage and payment and adopting them as currencies that already exist. This is a great achievement in the history of cryptocurrencies in general. Thank you very much

I think that the fact that banks are now offering crypto and trading services is a great things for the crypto world.This is one that can work perfectly for me.When people are in charge of their own money they will often lose it to hackers.

That is positive news about a swiss bank getting approval for Crypto trading. As everybody knows, Switzerland is famous for having banks with lot of funds. But trading Cryptos with bank as custodian is neither encouraging nor welcome.

This is good news for Swiss citizen and for cryptocurrency users around the world. Little by little cryptocurrency take its place on the governments heart. I think in the short time cryptocurrency will be adopted in the majority of developed countries and then will be easy to introduce it in the Third World countries.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Gentlemen this is the big achievement of the cryptocurrency in these days due to critical situation of the covid-19 everyone know about the digital currency app and have the knowledge about the the cryptocurrency and also Swiss bank give me the permission of the trading in the cryptocurrency