Cryptotalk was All About TalkToken. - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Cryptotalk was All About TalkToken.

Cryptotalk platform would go on introducing more cryptocurrencies in the future. I personally think this is a huge advantage to all the users to make maximum benefits out of the new introduced coins such as water, talk tokens. This is also a strategy adopted by them to create more value for these currencies in addition to Bitcoins.

I think this forum is created by Yobit as a strategy to promote their platform and also to redirect members to their platform to collect their income and trade, but in the first mind to reward their members with Bitcoin and then comes the idea of Talk token, I see that is a great idea and will be better for the Token and this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think not really. Cryptotalk started with a Bitcoin campaign and I really think that they just wanted to create a forum that is like Bitcointalk forum and they just saw the opportunity to launch a new token called talk token that maybe will be the main payment for this forum for a while.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/4/2020 at 8:05 PM, Mosharraf said:

The Yobit platform is ahead today for the Cryptotalk Forum, but Yobit has all kinds of crypto currencies and tokens, Yobit introduces new currencies, but everyone can benefit from the introduction of currency in Yobit, before Yobit used to pay BTC and now tokens are paid, its  As a result, everyone is believing in this platform. I don't know if there was a plan to introduce new currency with this platform, but with this platform, an attempt is made to popularize new currency.

This is a great move by the yobit platform by introducing a new crypto currency coin or token because this forum has a lot of members right now and this token will be more popular because many members will used it to invest on investbox and this token will be having a good value when it released.

cryptotalk platform accepted the offer of companies who were demanding for it, as TALK COIN for the payment of the campaign not minding using numerous coins available

• +2 2

So far nothing has happend of events of talkcoin so far but until now october theres still no value at this point well hopefully it will soon enough as we are all waiting for the value to show up and it might be december or even next year!.

• +2 2

It  is possible that your theory is true but it is possible too that they have decided to launch the coin after a long time and now they are doing this just to save the btc they have to pay on daily basis?

The news is different about the new symbol TALK brought to us by the Crypto forum

I think that its price will be stable because it is strongly supported by the forum, but the delay in its position in the market and the announcement of its price hides many surprises

Let's wait until November 2 to see what happens

• +3 1

On some description we might say the Crypto talk wanted to incorporate their own native coin, as they started to build the popularity of the platform, from the use of Satoshi to drive more users, hopefully the platform grows on the native talk tokens

On 8/8/2020 at 6:21 PM, JohanDonne said:

Hello friends, here in this post I am sharing my theory regarding the forum and new payment system. Lets start from beginning, the  yobit platform is launching new coins almost each month, like water, mask, dice, yochat, to token, yofollars, yoda, easycash and now free dollars, so the owner know that there is good profit in coins.

So the forum starred, it paid in btc to attract users and created fan following, the compaign lasted for fe months, now they moved to launch new coin again with more use then previous ones, they will use it for selling advertisement spots and to upgrades. So I think that was the plan to introduce new coin through this platform. What do you people say ?

I hope they will not plan another date for listing in the yobit exchange because we need to know the value of this token,the second November is the Las date until now,the token is the future of this forum and we need to keep it like that 

Yes you are right. I think your content is legitimately theortical and extremely informative. The new payment system can delibrately motivate and encourage people to collaborate and make innovative and useful content for the forum . I think it's a big deal that the reputation of the forum definitely depends on the quality of what users posts.

I think that it's good, because we get to experimentate with new coins, i think kind of ICO and we get early acces to it, while also getting paid in satoshis so it's a win-win situation.

I think that it would be good if they change and give us litecoin or other coin other that bitcoin, so we change things up and feel a new beggining.