Cryptotalk was All About TalkToken. - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Cryptotalk was All About TalkToken.

Most people do not trust new currencies and think that they are worthless, but Talk coin has a future and I think its value will be good and we will make good profits from it.

We have worked in this forum for a very long time and we got very good sums from it when the members were paying the Bitcoin currency and at the start of the new campaign and the new currency, either by collecting them in the hope that it will have a good price when it is slow in circulation after several days. Honestly, I see that this currency will have a good price Very well, and we will be able to achieve good profits like the one we were making from the Bitcoin campaign. We must now wait until we can know what will happen to the price.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Since the inception of the new campaign payment system, not minding using numerous coins available but adopting a new brand coin known as TALK COIN for the payment of the campaign, this subject me to critical reasoning to extend I begins to imagine possibly talk Coin will be one the best and potential altcoin ever created.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

On 8/8/2020 at 8:21 PM, JohanDonne said:

Hello friends, here in this post I am sharing my theory regarding the forum and new payment system. Lets start from beginning, the  yobit platform is launching new coins almost each month, like water, mask, dice, yochat, to token, yofollars, yoda, easycash and now free dollars, so the owner know that there is good profit in coins.

So the forum starred, it paid in btc to attract users and created fan following, the compaign lasted for fe months, now they moved to launch new coin again with more use then previous ones, they will use it for selling advertisement spots and to upgrades. So I think that was the plan to introduce new coin through this platform. What do you people say ?

You are right, and they used forum to promote their coin because they already see that many yobit tokens are dead because of low demand and promotion, but this forum promote talk token and make it with demand. 

I think that this new coin will be a success and thank you for explain how it work in the past because I was confused and I hope I did not answer a mistake in other post that was claiming that bitcoin was given by the forum. I understand this today after read another post. What I think about the new talk token is that it will be use by many adverticing and the forum can earn a lot of from this.

• +2 1

On 8/21/2020 at 12:32 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Now everything is good to them and good to as as well, because this token will give us good profit than the first payments.

Seriously, I have faith in the TALK token. Maybe, target price for each TALK will be more than $0.01 once its market open for a trade. Maybe Yobit exchange users are waiting to grab TALK tokens under $0.005 😁 !

• +5 1

On 8/9/2020 at 8:25 PM, Honny143 said:

Iam not sure this forum already planned to launch talk token for our payment in this campaign, but in my opinion present bitcoin halving also completed, so everyone knows bitcoin prices definitely increase, maybe forum not afford to pay bitcoin everyone so they need alternative coin to pay members, that's why they create talk token and previous campaign also success, maybe forum wants catch the popularity of this campaign and try to attract investors attention to create hype in ctypto market.

I dont think so becuase for pay btc in this forum spammer come from different country just to get payments from here not for share knowledge.. For this reason this forum authorities launched new payment system with talk token which payment will depend on YOUR activity..if you get positive react FOR YOUR comments then you can have payment                            

Yes cryptotalk add the new payment method now we are earning talk tokens and I hope the value of the Talk Tokens will be higher because before that satoshi has also good value but that is new currency and new currency have much better value so let's hope for the value of Talk Tokens ..

On 8/18/2020 at 9:37 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

If it was for talk token only why they did not introduced  the token earliar and invested so many  btc to pay the users just to engage them in the forum ? 

I think they were start to pay with bitcoin first in order to prepare us psychological to decide the price of talk token compared to the previously payment amount of bitcoin. 

• +3 1

On 8/8/2020 at 8:21 PM, JohanDonne said:

Hello friends, here in this post I am sharing my theory regarding the forum and new payment system. Lets start from beginning, the  yobit platform is launching new coins almost each month, like water, mask, dice, yochat, to token, yofollars, yoda, easycash and now free dollars, so the owner know that there is good profit in coins.

So the forum starred, it paid in btc to attract users and created fan following, the compaign lasted for fe months, now they moved to launch new coin again with more use then previous ones, they will use it for selling advertisement spots and to upgrades. So I think that was the plan to introduce new coin through this platform. What do you people say ?

Maybe they were seen thats they pay too many bitcoins to users everyday while they buy bitcoin at high cost, so they was think its better to create their own coin which will also make the forum more popular, such as bitcoin forum is bitcointalk.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Frankly, I do not know if this is true or false, most likely it will be correct, but I care more about the technical side of the currency, how it will be used as well, and what level its price will reach.

On 8/9/2020 at 3:25 PM, Honny143 said:

Iam not sure this forum already planned to launch talk token for our payment in this campaign, but in my opinion present bitcoin halving also completed, so everyone knows bitcoin prices definitely increase, maybe forum not afford to pay bitcoin everyone so they need alternative coin to pay members, that's why they create talk token and previous campaign also success, maybe forum wants catch the popularity of this campaign and try to attract investors attention to create hype in ctypto market.

It is a new development for this forum to introduce their own talk token it will serve a huge benefit not only to members in this forum alone but even those outside this forum who are opportune to purchase the token.

Price of valuable currency, and in contrast, therefore, one must always pay attention to the currency rate and those who are outside of this forum will maintain mobility with them outside this forum.

Talk token is promising to come out as the best as it is going to be on demand by advertisers and it's price will be favourable as it begins trading at the great exchange yobit and I like the idea of introducing these new tokens for the forum and coins I know it will help this platform to grow with many members joining every day of which is good.

This new payment mechanism introduced by the crypto platform called the talk token can have lots of future possibilities. A new payment method introduced is likely to have a lot more of uses and features that can benefit the users for different kinds of transactions and investment dealings. I see that the talk token currency has got a bright long-term future.

• +1 1

I think that both payments are doing good for the members and we earn talk token and bitcoin for our posts. I have not managed to withdraw bitcoin for some days but I think that this is temporary and it will be allowed soon as I've read a comment about the yobit wallet needs to be refilled.

• +1 1

Well for me, if there's a campaign, there's a advertisement presented and that is the talk token, they're creating an campaign here because they know that there's a lot of members here will be participated.

I have started earning talk token for a while and maybe all members before me have ten times or more from what I made in a few days. I hope that there won't be a massive dip on the first day and I also hope that you will not all start selling very low. We have to respect our efforts in the forum and not just dump the coins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't know a lot as I joined lately but I think the Talk token is a very good idea that I support fully and I plan not to sell the work of a month in talk token but hold in the investbox and only sell at a target price that I have. If this price does not happen then it will be bad for me and the people that will sell very low will only make a small profit. My suggestion is to keep the coins and use the investbox for some months.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

The talk token seem to  have a good future ahead because it is created for the purpose of this forum and as we all know this forum has a brighter future ahead since it has earned good reputation within a short period of time,so let us hope of the best when it get launched on 15 of this month. The coin is just like a revolution and i hope it begin trading around 300 satoshi so that we can make good money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I say that Talk token will be probably something that will surprise us. Yobit has done great things and Cryptotalk is an amazing forum that support each other. We are here to support both of them and we should be oprtimistic with the future price of the tokens we earn today.

Well, to be honest i think talk token did quite alright in the market and a lot of people profited well from the trading which is the main point and to make sure that the token is well recognised , i believe this aim has been achieved and it can be called a success

This is great strategy to introduce a new coin and it will help much to the coin as many people can know about the coin and they also will invest on this coin to make a good profit.

As I have written in some posts, I have never seen that there is a forum that pays you for making comments, I sincerely like the idea because all people obtain an economic benefit when they launch these coins, it is an exchange between both, that is, it occurs a mutual benefit of both parties for what they offer us the launch coins and we receive the economic benefit for posting, I love cryptotalk for this