Cryptotalk was All About TalkToken. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Cryptotalk was All About TalkToken.

Hello friends, here in this post I am sharing my theory regarding the forum and new payment system. Lets start from beginning, the  yobit platform is launching new coins almost each month, like water, mask, dice, yochat, to token, yofollars, yoda, easycash and now free dollars, so the owner know that there is good profit in coins.

So the forum starred, it paid in btc to attract users and created fan following, the compaign lasted for fe months, now they moved to launch new coin again with more use then previous ones, they will use it for selling advertisement spots and to upgrades. So I think that was the plan to introduce new coin through this platform. What do you people say ?

Yes, you are right, I think that the token TALK  will have a good future in the world crypto because it is supported by the best crypto forum in the world and also from the Yobit platform, and its price will be high when it starts trading on September 1 in the Yobit

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 1

Yes business idea is very good and it's profitable for members more than owners upto now in this forum and in mine opinion they haven't thought of launching of talk token at beginning because the slogan is still " Make post Earn Bitcoins". But later theyy thought about it and implement in the forum and after the trade starts, we would see s lot of opportunity in mine opinion as ads and promotion would be starting in the forum and the usecase of talk could be increased in many ways.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Well, all of this are made by promotions or advertising some products (coins) so that they will sponsor some profit for the members here in this forum, but as of now this forum are now creating their own coin which is released by yobit, they will used yobit to promote it and used the talk token so that the members here can used the yobit site to make some trading or investing.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

I definitely agree with you on this, and this thought crossed my mind as well. From a business perspective this was a very good campaign decision because btc is the most used crypto and by using that as the first means of payment they were able to attract many users to the platform who are now able to see the TALK token. If they had to pay out in their own token from the start, it is unlikely that they would have this many members. The only hope now is that the TALK token has a higher value than the btc that we were previously earning per day. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I don't think if this was already planned or it just came up in the middle of their ideas. But we should always have a plan for anything that we are doing so that we can have good success from it.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The traffic was lowered because of the exploits of some members and the mass spamming from certain countries where $1 is the daily wage. Sadly too many people were registering just to spam and gave back nothing in return. This has been fixed now and the past campaign is over. The TALK token can be a great idea and it will be all up to how it will be utilized. It will require an initial support and since the token will be listed for trading it will be subject to supply and demand. Tokenomics are important and we should know if it will be an ERC20 token along with the contract address to give it a look.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

So the forum starred, it paid in btc to attract users and created fan following, the compaign lasted for fe months, now they moved to launch new coin again with more use then previous ones, they will use it for selling advertisement spots and to upgrades. So I think that was the plan to introduce new coin through this platform. What do you people say

I don't think that is it but I wouldn't disregard your statement totally. 

What I see is a forum created for project developers and cryptocurrency discussions so I see Yobit using the forum to develop their platform and bring more customers to provide more volumes rather than CryptoTalk using Yobit to develop or the forum created to market some coin. I am 70% sure that's the logic.

• +1 3
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Iam not sure this forum already planned to launch talk token for our payment in this campaign, but in my opinion present bitcoin halving also completed, so everyone knows bitcoin prices definitely increase, maybe forum not afford to pay bitcoin everyone so they need alternative coin to pay members, that's why they create talk token and previous campaign also success, maybe forum wants catch the popularity of this campaign and try to attract investors attention to create hype in ctypto market.

The moderators of cryptotalk are really smart enough to make more people join this forum day by day.. they have proved for all of us that they really have good strategies and know how to improve this forum well! they paid with bitcoin for many months and this was only to attract people and make them believe in this forum! and i can see that this forum like a source for all cryptocurrencies data now! so they have successed ! and they wouldn't stop here! launching their own token would be good for all of us if they will support it well.. so let's believe in them and wait!

• +1 4

On 8/8/2020 at 11:21 PM, JohanDonne said:

Hello friends, here in this post I am sharing my theory regarding the forum and new payment system. Lets start from beginning, the  yobit platform is launching new coins almost each month, like water, mask, dice, yochat, to token, yofollars, yoda, easycash and now free dollars, so the owner know that there is good profit in coins.

So the forum starred, it paid in btc to attract users and created fan following, the compaign lasted for fe months, now they moved to launch new coin again with more use then previous ones, they will use it for selling advertisement spots and to upgrades. So I think that was the plan to introduce new coin through this platform. What do you people say ?

It can be true but you should not think about THIS much because this forum  give us many thing already that another forum never give you     easily like here.. Actually its our a great opportunity that we learn here while earning too.. No matter is the token owners get profit or not but if we get our expect payment then all is okay.. Just enjoy this forum and its happy earning           

• +1 2
  • +2 2

I think that the new payment system has been adopted on TaLK coin in order to increase the activity of members on this forum.
So if the forum becomes popular, the value of this currency will increase and we will earn more.

Frankly, I do not know the answer to this question, and who knows who are in charge of the platform and the forum as well, but the most important thing is what is the benefit of the answer to your question?

They have a good strategy to advertise this talk token. Like what you mentioned, they were attracted the members by giving bitcoin as payment now they were launching the talk token and i think it will be successful because many of us are holding talk token now and we can use it in advertising and in trading.

If it was for talk token only why they did not introduced  the token earliar and invested so many  btc to pay the users just to engage them in the forum ? 

It's a good thing because Talk tokens will give more value for the forum and it will grow more. They have done good to create their own token at this time, they started to pay with BTC so that they can have trust from many people and they did it. Now everything is good to them and good to as as well, because this token will give us good profit than the first payments.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This talk token is created because of the one of the best site that pays for publication for that reason I think this coin has a good future ahead and it is also going to be launched in a good exchange site known as yobit. Talk token is expected to begin trading within the range of 500-800 Satoshi, so let's hope for the best.

• +3 1

On 8/8/2020 at 8:21 PM, JohanDonne said:

... So I think that was the plan to introduce new coin through this platform. What do you people say ?

If it was all about it, it will have incredible wealthy infrastructure behind it, because CT payed a lot for a promotion in btctalk (and in here too). So let's hope you are right because it will have a huge backing.

I don't think they just want to introduce a new symbol to the market

In my opinion, they planned for that

We must support them because our success is linked to them

And wait until September to see results

On 8/9/2020 at 9:45 PM, BTC Future said:

The TALK token can be a great idea and it will be all up to how it will be utilized.

Well, that's true mate, and for this new payment system improves this forum in terms of members because they're now posting some useful and quality post for being strictly of this new payment system.

• +5 1

@JohanDonne i have not any idea about the goal of talk coin, but i hope to start with good price in trading because it replace bitcoin the system payment in this forum.

The ideas of creating this new token was there for a long time and that is why cryptotalk platform accepted the offer of companies who were demanding for it and soon the token will begin trading in yobit exchanger, so let's try and accumulate more talk token so that we can get big income by September.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/9/2020 at 9:45 AM, BTC Future said:

The traffic was lowered because of the exploits of some members and the mass spamming from certain countries where $1 is the daily wage. Sadly too many people were registering just to spam and gave back nothing in return. This has been fixed now and the past campaign is over. The TALK token can be a great idea and it will be all up to how it will be utilized. It will require an initial support and since the token will be listed for trading it will be subject to supply and demand. Tokenomics are important and we should know if it will be an ERC20 token along with the contract address to give it a look.

You're very right and I agree with you personally I think the TalkToken can be stabilized depending on the use we give it once we give it if we all sell the tokens I think it's going to devalue very quickly hopefully I'm wrong but it's what happened in Yobit hopefully and this is the exception  

Yes, lately the exchange yobit has launched many new tokens on the market for what concerns the Talk payment token it is premature to make predictions and it is impossible to know its future we have to wait for it to be there listed on the Exchange in September Before we can only make some assumptions that in reality no one knows what its trend will be

• Useful or interesting 2

I think that this is the strategy from the beginning.. they take the truth from people by paying them in btc for many months then their own project has started! and this is really a smart idea from them ! also they said that the members would benefit and they will get paid in talk token as they get paid in btc and maybe more! so let's wait and see what's the price of it would be..

• +2 1