Want to learn to earn with bounties - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Irungu

Want to learn to earn with bounties

I have seen this case of bounties so many times and I want to learn how to use them and learn a lot from it, I want to earn atleast 2 dollars or even three with bounties, but the problem is that they are vry difficult to do so , and we need to have to live on , am not so good with what I usually see but would someone teach me how bounties earn one some money Kindly? thank you very much 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Okay I chased some few bounties and when I got about 10 dollars and got tired but am looking forward for all this comments that will be posted below, in fact am going to subscribe to this post , who knows maybe bounties have beautiful payments we dont know of. Thanks for asking this question

• +1 3
  • +2 1

You need to read the bounty post and figure out how it will be best for you. 

Bounty posts contain all details you will need to have. Each bounty is different and each bounty manager has different requirements. See first if you cover the requirements with your social media and forum rank. 

You will need to write down a few things to make this easier. Opening an excel sheet for each bounty may help. Also you need to report your work so you need to have the links of your posts. Anyway it is too much work and you will need at least a couple of hours to make a proper format of what you need and what you don't.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

My friend, just be patient because there are few days remaining and you will earn for your posts. I tell you this because in this campaign you earn without stress because cryptotalk is legit forum that really pays! Only few days and you will convert your Talk tokens to $2 - $3 USD every day!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 8/8/2020 at 3:04 PM, Irungu said:

I have seen this case of bounties so many times and I want to learn how to use them and learn a lot from it, I want to earn atleast 2 dollars or even three with bounties, but the problem is that they are vry difficult to do so , and we need to have to live on , am not so good with what I usually see but would someone teach me how bounties earn one some money Kindly? thank you very much 

It is very rare recently to see a bounty paying up to 2-3 USD steadily recently unlike earlier times. There are bounties updated to this section of the forum, you can check on them and also there are sites with updated legit bounties you might have to look on. However, you must know, unlike Airdrops, bounties are not for everyone; there are requirements that must be met like @BTC Future said.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Can someone explain how to earn with bounties if i know how it works i will benefit alot and it good for me to hear from mate this is also welcome idea

ug bounty depends a lot on experience, so it’s a good idea to pick a some groups of bounty and airdrops in the telegram that is passed over by more experienced every day making task 2 $ or more  There are  ways   look for bounties unpaid

Yes it is true you can learn and earn with bounties. Bounties help for earning at leat 2 to 4 dollars. But it js very difficult actually it is not easy for everyone.

• +1 1

On 9/23/2020 at 4:49 PM, MalikAdnan said:

Yes it is true you can learn and earn with bounties. Bounties help for earning at leat 2 to 4 dollars. But it js very difficult actually it is not easy for everyone.

I myself have worked a lot, because unfortunately I did not achieve what I was looking for. It seems that this field is very difficult. I lost a lot of time without result.

On 9/24/2020 at 9:12 PM, bakalilhakim said:

I myself have worked a lot, because unfortunately I did not achieve what I was looking for. It seems that this field is very difficult. I lost a lot of time without result.

Can you share your experience think this would help not just me but the other as well. Im considering to do this bounties but need little more information on this topic. Where? What? Are common questions I think.

Sharing what you have done would be helpful for many who are in doubt to join or not. Like me.

• +3 1

This is not taught, somewhere they can tell you, invest and earn, somewhere, buy and earn, sell somewhere, but they will all be right, because they state their point of view, my advice to you, have your head on your shoulders!

I am also interested in learning about the rewards, I need to generate additional income to satisfy my basic needs and those of my family, in this time of pandemic the economy has been affected and even more so in my country, which also affects us the political situation and economic. Who can help, grateful in advance!

On 8/8/2020 at 9:04 AM, Irungu said:

There are many ways to obtain cryptocurrencies and as you indicate 2 or 3 or more dollars a day, however nothing is free that is for sure, even airdrops ask you to carry out activities so that they can provide it to you, I would recommend you obtain information not only from Here but about videos about obtaining cryptocurrencies and selecting it by groups, let's say type PTC airdrops, this will make you go into the world of cryptos and you will become familiar with the platforms, as indicated in another post, also commenting and educating yourself here you can generate income , but the important thing is the information, no one I think has all the knowledge to guide you step by step on these platforms but at least that you structure your knowledge will make the learning curve better.

It is the process of validating a transaction and then being rewarded with freshly mined coins. Crypto mining is not for everyone; it requires expensive custom-built hardware, technical knowledge, and high electrical power consumption. This makes the mining industry very competitive and dominated by large corporations.
Cryptocurrency mining is not as profitable as it used to be and is not really viable as a passive income for most people. Although some may register a good profit by mining proof-of-work coins with a lower hashrate but with the possibility of obtaining a higher potential reward, with which comes greater risk.

There are many who depend on their earnings through the bounty, the method remains monopolized by many

In my opinion they are more reliable and you can earn more when the tasks are not so easy to do, thus they filter those who do multi accounts and discredit the airdrop. Change it is good to follow the pages or consolidated companies since they often launch events with rewards such as airdrops or raffles, with some luck you can win. 

You can earn this amount daily when you post daily here in the forum, but it is better to post something useful and follow the rules, secondly, you can wait for all the Airdrops from the yobit platform, and you will earn a lot of money from it.

The problem of the bounty programs is that they ask for publishing, re-change and follow-up, and then your account may be suspended for a certain period and after you do a lot of tasks, you may not get any significant amount, but another thing happens.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:12 AM, kimtuan180998 said:

Hi my friend. I'm here. and also want to learn what you want. I need help

Hello friend, you can earn by posting comments about cryptocurrencies in this forum now if you want to earn free coins you can participate in airdrops that consists of registering on your website and making publications on your social networks.

There are distributions in which more than $ 10 are distributed. The main thing is to know where to look and actively search for suitable sites on the Internet, in order to get maximum money, so you can participate in many airdrops and bounty.

On 8/8/2020 at 8:04 PM, Irungu said:

Bounties are hard and series job. You have to work for a stipulated period to campaign the project according their instructions report daily/weekly. There is bigger income guarantee in bounties than Airdrop, if the project becomes genuine. Specially to me- Bounty is tiring.