Putting tax on cryptocurrency? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Putting tax on cryptocurrency?

If you are going to transfer money from cryptocurrency to local fiat money in your country there if they can enter a commission with tax for that user, but if it were different, I do not agree because the truth has no logical or sustainable reason, they are simply taking advantage of the users' need.

On 8/8/2020 at 9:46 AM, Moontong said:

Did you know that in the UK, there is taxation in cryptocurrency?

You won't pay tax once you buy a bitcoin but you will pay tax once you sell it, what do you think about it? Do you agree or not?

There are some other countries that are planning to put a tax on cryptocurrency which is really unreasonable for me because as well all know cryptocurrency is decentralized and there is no right for the government to take place on it. They know how beneficial cryptocurrency is and they know how much money they can get once they pa ut tax on it. 

I think it is wrong that they make a tax with cryptocurrencies because there should not be an intermediary between transactions and less the government to control what type of transaction they want to execute.

• +2 1

On 8/8/2020 at 6:46 PM, Moontong said:

You won't pay tax once you buy a bitcoin but you will pay tax once you sell it, what do you think about it? Do you agree or not?

There are some other countries that are planning to put a tax on cryptocurrency which is really unreasonable for me because as well all know cryptocurrency is decentralized and there is no right for the government to take place on it. They know how beneficial cryptocurrency is and they know how much money they can get once they pa ut tax on it. 

Dear I think it is not good because we are paying tax on everything if they start texting on cryptocurrency is then it not good because I think it made our life difficult because we are withdrawing our Bitcoin and we then have to pay tax on cryptocurrencies no in my country there is no tax system in cryptocurrencies but I wish it should not be created because I don't like this.

Putting tax on cryptocurrency by the government will be cool but it should not be that much that is going to affect the market because when the tac is too high the exchange rate is going to be higher and it will not favour the members in the platform that is my own view 

Taxes on Cryptocurrency is surely expected and welcome. But I wish the Government tax only the profit made on the transaction rather than whenever a person buys or sells Cryptocurrency. Also the taxes should be above certain. Limit. Let the small investor who are looking for additional income be exempted from such harsh taxes.

It's against the crypto nature, but this is the only way to use crypto widely. Many countries will take taxes from crypto and i am pretty sure some people finds a way to not paying taxes. In my country there's no tax right now but i beileve it'll start inside this year. I really hate the taxed in crypto but it looks like the only way.

It is not a bad thing  to impose taxes on cryptocurrencies but in a good way like in big nvestments impose taxes but In low quantity otherwise people would become dishearted from this policy and stop using cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

I do not agree with taxes, whatever the reason, taxes will only burden the people, taxes are very compelling and in my opinion it is an act of coercion legalized by the government. Currently, many countries impose taxes on cryptocurrency transactions, they provide high tax rates.

• +1 1

On 8/8/2020 at 2:46 PM, Moontong said:

I agree with you friend, government agencies shouldn't really have right to impose taxes on earning done through crypto currency exchange, the decentralized nature of crypto currency is meant to protect ones earning from unnecessary taxes and increase freedom of transaction.

Hello friend. If there are rules in this form then take text. The countries in which cryptocurrency is approved take taxes. And thanks not taking taxes from the countries that are not approved.

My friend, unfortunately, it is really unfortunate to impose taxes on users of cryptocurrencies by some countries such as India, South Korea and Algeria. I hope that everyone will withdraw taxes on users and create and organize a currency for each country so that it becomes a real global good. I hope or spread effectively around the world because the field of currencies  Encoded area deserves appreciation Thanks

We work on these platforms and earn a lot of money, so it is natural to impose taxes on this money that we earn, but in order for the work to remain continuous, the taxes must be of a small value.

I think that the idea of taxes exists and we expect that from the beginning, but you are waiting for the currency to strengthen more and more, but the tax will be on those who sell, not on those who buy, and we still do not realize the extent of this tax. We pray that they do not convert this currency into a centralized one and control it

If taxes are imposed on the cryptocurrency, it will be followed by the policy of banks and governments, and this differs from the characteristics of the customary currency and this negatively affects currency circulation in general, whether it is an individual or a commercial company

On 8/8/2020 at 4:46 PM, Moontong said:

I do not know exactly that countries are really capable of imposing taxes. I think that it is closer to withdrawal fees like Paypal. This is something that cannot be stopped.

I see nothing wrong with taking tax from cryptocurrencies. It is necessary for the regulation of the crypto market. Legit markets always draw in more investors, especially in instituonal level. However the percantage of the tax should be balanced correctly so the people won't try to avoid the taxes. 

• +1 1

I don't know how're they gonna do that but i think it's possible. Many countries was banning the crypto before that but when they heard about the taxes, some of them are start to accepting them. I think crypto needs some regulations like taxing otherwise the usage of crypto will never increase.

• +2 1

there  should be some other way to impose the taxes because all the time you sell your money the cryptocurrency that does not means you are in the winning situation that can be loss.

In my opinion, its not good to put tax on cryptocurrency because if it happens then the reason of attraction in cryptocurrency become fade. As we all know crypto is getting fame and becoming widely accepted due to their decentralization and putting tax will ignore this main reason behind its success. 

• +3 1

Politicians are always very generous with others peoples money. They only think of ways to take our money & how to spend it on themselves. Or steal it. Taxes are one of the reasons that governments are against crypto currencies. Many politicians dont offer solutions, they only make laws that the public have to follow, laws that they dont respect or follow.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I don't think it is easy to put text on cryptocurrency and even if it is possible there would be a lot of cheaters and would be able to cheat the government and the tax system

Yes, my friend, many countries refuse to work and refuse to deal with cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies, and if they accept them, this is done under their terms, one of the most important of their conditions is the reorganization of cryptocurrencies, and the taxation of all cryptocurrency transactions, which is not commensurate with the decentralized encryption edition. 

• +2 1

There are many countries that are agreeing to cryptocurrency in their legalizing but they are also taxing it. He is taxing in such a way that whenever we buy bitcoin or any cryptocurrency, then we have to pay tax and then whenever we sell that currency, we still have to pay tax. I think it's a great system. Because by imposing tax like this, cryptocurrency countries will also be declared legal, where cryptocurrency is out now. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day