Bitcoin And Gold - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Bitcoin And Gold

Many consider Bitcoin to be the digital gold and I've heard more say that it will reach the market cap of gold. You have the data correct but it is something that maybe it doesn't have a very small chance of happening. Price has been performing great lately and imagine what will happen if two more companies like Mircrostrategy appear and explain that they will buy the same amount of Bitcoin. It will create huge interest from the media and Bitcoin will appear again in all the news.

Bitcoin is currently digital gold, but I don't think it equals gold as Bitcoin's continued volatility remains an obstacle to ever catching up with gold as a store of value. On the other hand, I think that the value of Bitcoin can reach $ 100k, but not at the moment, it will take several years for this to happen.

There are people who consider Bitcoin as the new gold, because they see it as some kind of refuge, however its purposes or objectives are different, we are talking about something virtual that is relatively scarce and gold a mineral that is about to disappear from its environment  natural.

I think that the comparison of both markets is unnecessary for obvious reasons.

Bitcoin is a very strong currency and influences many markets and other crypto currencies, besides having the highest value in the world and can be earned in many ways, while gold is much more controlled and is not as easily obtained as btc.

In the recent period, comparisons between Bitcoin and gold have become commonplace, because they are considered a strong investment asset and similar to rarity, but until now gold is considered the only safe haven in crises, and bitcoin has been moving similarly to the SP500 movement more than gold during the past short period .

Bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. In addition to the limited issue, both assets are decentralized, difficult to fake, and easy to recognize. However, the cryptocurrency has several advantages.

"Bitcoin is much more convenient to use as a means of payment: within a couple of seconds, you can send bitcoin to the other side of the planet and track the transaction. In addition, we are already seeing that many institutions are starting to look at bitcoin as a protective asset»,

one of the advantages of BTC is that there are no additional costs for its storage, whereas, for example, gold requires payment of a Bank Deposit box. Another aspect is security. Cryptocurrency is much more difficult to steal, if, of course, it is contained in a private wallet.

Not so with gold. It can be frozen by the state in a crisis situation. Another strong point is divisibility. Cryptocurrency is easy to split into parts, which can not be done with gold bars and expensive coins.

A mi modo de ver, es más importante que se adopte bitcoin como moneda de reserva ya que si esto sucede el precio simplemente lo seguirá y podrás ver bitcoins en cantidades mucho más altas que las actuales.

Btc is future money where  satoshi   open a get way for humanity which is not accepting it and going backwards. World need evolution which can boost the economic of world. The paper money era is gonna end and world will turn into digital. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Both are great but i just like the Bitcoin becasue its future is good and bright and it touch the sky in a short time and crypto market is going to be legal in all over the world and its price is going to be high day by day.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everytime anyone compares gold and bitcoin am always very defensive and I believe the truth is , bitcoin has no unit of storage, the truth behind bitcoin is just some calculations and safetly gold has true value to it and you can feel it and that to me is very very important

• +1 1

There is an interesting relationship between BTC and gold. Although they seem to be investment instruments of different worlds, it is obvious that they triggered each other.

I think that the gold reserve as we know it has to end somehow, because it is something that does the world bad. Practically the nation that has the most gold is the most powerful. And it's just a metal that comes out of the ground. It is true that it has many uses in various industries but it is also true that instead of reserving it, they must use it for many other things. And I believe that bitcoin is on the way to supplanting gold as the largest store of value of all. I think that in the next few years we are going to see an exponential increase in the price of bitcoin and everyone is inevitably going to have to start using it.

Gold is the mineral, bitcoin is the equivalent but in digital, save bitcoin, it is the best you can do. Good information, I think it is a good contribution to the community.

Edited by tiposamuel
  • +2 1

In recent research its shows that old people mostly like to invest in traditional investment assets like gold and silver. But young people like to invest in bitcoin. This is a very good news for bitcoin and it shows that btc is going to be the best investment plan in the future. BTC market is volatile than gold that means more risk and more rewards is on the plate.

• +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Yes, I think it can reach 100k in 5 years. It has several advantages compared to gold, one of them is the ease of buying the asset and the ability to buy for little money. It also has a finite number of tokens, that makes it anti-inflationary. It is still advisable to have both investments since gold is less volatile

• +4 1

Yes, this is I am believe also because the Bitcoin chart to me it look that it is beginning to be very bullish. I am catch by it my attention when I am saw the last year chart first time. I am knew it will drop from 14k high it went there very fast and the cahrt looked irregular, but this year it is all set correct and it can only be above 14k and reach 100k next year. This is my analysis shown.

• +1 1

What can I say I am not believe that it can rise so much to contest Gold but Bitcoin can have another good run and make an all time high soon. I have read a lot about the store of value and maybe lately it seem to be having this good price move as gold. 

In the recent period, after the collapse that occurred due to the Corona crisis, Bitcoin began to be affected by the movement of gold in the market, and as if investors began to regard it as similar to gold, or as many say digital gold, but this cannot be confirmed, as the market value of Bitcoin is still small in front of the market value of gold.

• +2 1

I have read many articles in crypto news and many analysis that claim Bitcoin shares similar features with gold. It is true to an extend but not completely. Bitcoin has a long road to go and it is not something shiny to make people want it badly. It is something that is used as money right now as gold was and it is not very difficult to move. Gold was always more difficult and dangerous. I think that with Bitcoin there will not be wars to steal the treasuries as was happening but there will be other kind of problems as hacks.

Bitcoin can become gold and it surely can reach half a million price after a few years. Probably after the next halving and six to ten years later. And why not even higher, this is not the end but something that can make Bitcoin become the standard and world reserve currency.

• +1 1

It will take a few years but it can go to 400k. Maybe ten or twenty years. I don't know if the dollar will be the best to compare and maybe a more stable fiat will be better. Perhaps the euro or the yen as they are doing better with protecting the stability of the currencies.

• +1 1

Bitcoin and gold have differences from each other. Bitcoin is virtual currency but gold is real store of value and medium of exchange. Anyway, I prefer both investing in gold and bitcoin. We could diversify our investment into them as as both can gives us profit. Bitcoin is faster for get profit than gold.

• +2 1

On 8/8/2020 at 11:31 AM, BTC Future said:

What do you think of the above? Do you believe that Bitcoin has a chance to become digital gold, a store of value, and achieve a price of $100K and even more?

Bitcoin currently represents digital gold and ruled out using it as an exchange currency in the near future, but it is currently used as a good store of value. Thus, Bitcoin could be considered gold, as this digital gold will continue to rise.