Bitcoin And Gold - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Bitcoin And Gold

Ad gold is there from imfinity, it has more value than bitcoin in the stock, but bitcoin is taking over it slowly but it will take a lot of time to do that. But this currency has more strength. 

• +1 1

On 8/19/2020 at 4:19 PM, malik6314193 said:

Gold is too old and first exchange currency pf the world while bitcoin is new and digital currency. Both have their own value. We can't say that after bitcoin dominance we will leave gold. 

Don't actually follow you. Do you mean that Bitcoin won't achieve the market cap of gold in the future? If so, then I also think that it is something very hard to happen, but I made this post just to point why there are people thinking that Bitcoin might reach $400,000+ in price.

On 8/9/2020 at 5:34 AM, gourav789 said:

gold and bitcoin both are brilliant coin if we can hold it for long-term investment . both Coin are Safe and having a good reputation in market from long-time . I never invest in gold beacuse bitcoin is my favourite and primary source of earning .

I advise you to invest in gold and bitcoin and do not rely solely on Bitcoin because this will help you achieve higher profits in the future and there are many platforms that support trading in gold and cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 19.08.2020 at 17:19, malik6314193 said:

Gold is too old and first exchange currency pf the world while bitcoin is new and digital currency. Both have their own value. We can't say that after bitcoin dominance we will leave gold. 

Gold like Fiat is an old and physical asset and everyone is used to it as a unit of exchange. Cryptocurrency cannot replace them and the existence of crypto assets depends on many factors. Such as miners the network itself that depends on the Internet. Cryptocurrencies are just an alternative tool for earning money.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

I advise you to invest in gold and bitcoin and do not rely solely on Bitcoin because this will help you achieve higher profits in the future and there are many platforms that support trading in gold and cryptocurrencies.

l do agree with your opinion on that, investing in gold is the best way to make money in the future and in my humble estimation there is lower risk earn money from gold investing  than investing in any cryptocurrency. You need to learn how to realize the event of the market, this method can help you to achieve your goal easily. 

• +1 1

Very well said Bitcoin has a chance to grow and when the price rise a lot and market cap reaches trillions it will become respected and treated as gold that is a store of value. It can become then a lot more from what it is today and a digital coin that can help everyone as a person or a country to store value and have instead of gold deposits bitcoin that they can use anytime to boost the economy and increase to stabilize their currency.

• +2 1

Yeah Gold has higher price compared to BTC, but when it comes to collecting it BTC is much easier than Gold because it is volatile so it was easy to buy it on low price than Gold that are less volatile in which you have to wait years for its price to change. Both are good, it depends on its purpose.

Bitcoins and gold both are very precious. Because their worth in the market. Bitcoin i think it is more important it is used everywhere and also used in your wallet it is valuable.

Bitcoin has become what investors shock on. Online way of making it, while gold has been in existence since decades and the market value still remain high, but one can't just invest in gold easily like bitcoin

But i knows that gold is an real investment which value goes higher day by day , But gold dont gives you  profits that bitcoin have ability to give you if you think put your money in trading which one is the best then you easily get that Investing on bitcoin or other altcoins are more profitable as compared to Investing on gold .

In my opinion, this is very likely in the event that governments adopt new monetary policies, we know that any local currency is covered by either gold or the dollar, and therefore if Bitcoin will be approved by governments, there must be fathers in the fiscal decentralization policy because it is a hindrance or in other words the governments ’fear of the US that distinguishes  Bitcoin, one day it could be digital gold

Gold is a traditional system of assets but Bitcoin is a revolution of gold crypto is also regarded as a digital assets which it value is volatile  just like that of gold.

On 8/8/2020 at 2:16 PM, BTC Future said:

What do you think of the above? Do you believe that Bitcoin has a chance to become digital gold, a store of value, and achieve a price of $100K and even more?

Yes, bitcoin is the digital gold and the price will be more than $100k one day for sure. It's better to invest in bitcoin rather than buying stocks of the gold. I think bitcoin is more precious than the gold. Even the liquidity of the cryptocurrency is very high than any other market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/9/2020 at 7:15 AM, Ridam said:

Well personally I think Bitcoin is the digital gold with a lot of more opportunities than the Gold. And if we talk about digitalism it's the way of being investment digital with advanced blockchain technology that has it's own usecase and features. And while everything is going digital in this era, Bitcoins does the same. And talking about price reaching 100k , as the mass adoption is happening, bank has started Crypto custodian service in US, German.  We aren't too away from reaching that target in mine opinion.

Digital currency is the best than the real gold becasue if the bull is come at the end of 2020 and we invest 100,000$ in the crypto market we can change our life through this easily becasue this time crypto market touch the sky and our 100,000$ is go high and almost it touch the 1000,000$.

BetFury                                                   

On 8/9/2020 at 4:34 AM, gourav789 said:

gold and bitcoin both are brilliant coin if we can hold it for long-term investment . both Coin are Safe and having a good reputation in market from long-time . I never invest in gold beacuse bitcoin is my favourite and primary source of earning .

Sure of course both gold and bitcoin are great and can generate some income for holding them though I also have not yet participated in gold because I'm to comfortable dealing with bitcoin. however, I will check it out in the near future.

• +2 1

I definitely think that BTC has the potential to be the digital gold, however i do not think that potential will be realized in the near future as there is still much skepticism when it comes to this digital currency. I have not doubt that bitcoin will rise with time, however, one needs to consider that people in general are drawn to a physical currency that they are able to see and hold, such as gold, rather than an electronic currency that exists in a virtual world. For many that are not computer literate this does not seem to be a good idea and they will rather rely on the gold standard. Therefore i think that in order to achieve this and overcome this hurdle, crypto education is the most important step. But nonetheless, i think that it will happen in time. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In the near future it is not looking possible but one thing that can happen is that people start buying Bitcoins through gold so that gradually Bitcoin will replace all gold but it will take a lot of time

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Bitcoin is not just a crypto currency. Bitcoin represent an element of change in the present world order. Most are fed up with the present world order, as it favors only a selected few, Bitcoin stands to challenge this world order, and present a much better world order, where it doesn't matter you are poor or rich, you are all treated the same as long as you own bitcoins. I wouldnt compare gold and bitcoin, because gold is just asset to store, while bitcoin is much more than just an element of change, it represents Winds Of Change. 

• +1 1

Very nice that I did not know that Gold has so much market cap and Bitcoin is still so small in front of gold. I like gold but mostly I like diamonds but this is not the point here about what we like. I think that Bitcoin has a lot more to give to us and for this I have joined cryptotalk to learn a lot about it and own a few Bitcoin to learn how it is used. I have made that and now I am learning too and I will try to invest small with 50 dollars every month that I can.

• +2 1

Nicely individually I believe Bitcoin may be the electronic precious metal along with lots of many more possibilities compared to Precious metal. And when all of us discuss digitalism it is the method of becoming expense electronic along with sophisticated blockchain technologies which have it is personal use case as well as functions. Even though everything is certainly going electronic with this period, Bitcoins will the same. As well as referring to cost achieving 100k, since the bulk ownership is going on, the financial institution offers began Crypto custodian support within ALL OF US, German-born. All of us are not as well from achieving which focus on within my viewpoint.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is decentralized and is based on advanced technology while gold is old, most is held by big countries and used for politics. I personally would really choose Bitcoin as an investment asset regardless of the risk as an investment asset that has a negative volatilizes.

• +1 1

Gold and Bitcoin is a decent resources, numerous individuals are contributing on these two. Numerous individuals put resources into gold particularly the individuals who are old age since they are curious about this bitcoin. In any case, presently numerous individuals who are peering toward in bitcoin on the grounds that it has a decent potential.

We can say that it is possible to happen but not very probable. Bitcoin has a lot to offer and the only chance it has now is to become a good store of value but it is not there right now. I don't think that the price can grow too quickly maybe we will see a 10 year growth that will be steady and we reach 100,000 dollars after many years and not right now. This will make a better digital gold case.

Some people call Bitcoin the digital gold. There is a relationship between BTC and gold both have a limited supply. I like both currencies, the old gold world and the new digital one.

I think bitcoin is more valuable than gold.  Even cryptocurrency liquidity is too much currency is both safe and has a long reputation in the market.  So it will be very beneficial for us.